EXO IDEAL TYPES

EXO Ideal Types

Chen: I like people with pretty eyes. As long as her eyes are bright and beautiful, she is my ideal type. 

Sehun: I like Miranda Kerr. Not being able to see her when she came to our country made me a little disappointed. (laughs) 

Baekhyun: I like slightly round and cute girls, not too skinny.

Chanyeol: In general I would want a girl with the same musical aspiration as I do, is humorous, and can chat with me on similar topics makes her my ideal girl. Recently I hadn’t spoken to girls but if I am to name an international star to be my ideal I will pick Scarlet Johansson.

Kris: My ideal will be an angelic looking female. (laughs) 

Xiumin: A girl that I am not attracted to at first sight, but later finding her to be my soulmate is my ideal.

Suho: I like long haired and well-learned girls, with a delicate physical appearance but a lively personality. (laughs) 

Lay: Firstly my ideal type is a kind girl, and if she has a small face and is pretty that would be a plus. (laughs) 

Luhan: I like girls with long hair, is quiet and with fair skin. But it is most important that we can connect on a deeper level. 

D.O: Females who has beautiful smiles. If I am to use an international star to make a point I will choose Amanda Seyfried. [apparently Tao and Kai doesn’t have ideal types or it is not mentioned.]

cr: 密司特帕克db via E News 06242013