IMAGINE#6 --xiumin--

You sat in a room, waiting for your turn to audition for SM Entertainment. You were really nervous. You wanted to become a singer ever since your father passed away. Your mother kept looking paler and paler each day. You wanted to support your family. You tried to calm yourself down. The door opened and a handsome  guy came out. "Are you here for the audition?" he asked, when he saw you.

"Yes," you replied. 

"What's your reason?" he asked.

"My family is running on my mother's income. I wanted to be a singer because I love to sing and listen to my father's singing. I also wanted to support my mother," you answered.

"You haven't change at all, have you?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" you asked. He came over to where you were sitting and tilted your head up. You widened your eyes and looked at his charming eyes. He pressed his lips against yours. You couldn't move. After some time, he moved his head back. "You really forgot who I was," he said, amused.

"..." was your reply. You were blushing. "I'm Xiumin. We were best friends since kindergarten. We promised each other to be singers one day," he said.

"What?!" you answered. Xiumin took out a picture of you and him smiling together. You couldn't believe it was him, but something was nagging at you. "Why did you kiss me?" you asked.

"I...wanted to tell you something before you moved away. I didn't want you to leave but I know you would of left because your father was ill," Xiumin answered. A speaker turned on. "Are you ready, Joleen (or your name)?" You got up and was about to walk towards the door but Xiumin grabbed your arm and got up. "Remember that I love you when you sing," he whispered into your ear. You smiled as he released your arm. You kissed him on the cheek and said, "I love you too." You walked towards the door and opened it. You went through the door.