Sehunaaaa

You just woke up and you checked your clock, "OMO!" You exclaimed. You realized that you overslept and you're late for school. You quickly did your daily routines, You didn't even eat your breakfast even one bit.

You arrived at your school and you were running as fast as you could. Then, There's this guy who is probably late for school as well, But you could see that he's relaxed and he's just walking. You kept running, running and running. Until the guy stopped for a second and you didn't get to control your speed, and boom! 

You bumped into him that made the two of you fall on the ground, Your things scattered on the ground.

You fell and he's on top of you.... For short, You two are laying down on the ground but you're at the bottom and he's on top.

He groaned. "Uh.. M-Mian-Mianhe! " He looked directly in your eyes.

You looked back, And haven't realized that you two have an awkward position, You shyly responded. "A-Aniyo, it's my fault. So.. I'm sorry! " You blinked for once, Which made the guy's heart skip a beat.

He smiled softly. " I'm Sehun by the way, Nice to meet you pretty lady. "

You blushed. "I'm _________, Nice to meet you too. " You smiled back awkwardly.

He realized your position so he stood up and helped you stand as well. He picked your things up and gave it to you.

You bowed repeatedly. "Mianheyo!.... Mianhe!" You bowed for the last time.

He grinned. "It's alright! " 

He walked with you to your classroom and he didn't took his eyes off of you.

You felt awkward yet you're heart was beating very fast..

" Uhmm.. " the two of you said at the same time.

" You go first.. " Sehun smiled and rubbed the nape of his neck.

" Uh.. No you go " You grinned and nodded.

" Uhmm.. C-Can... Can you be.. m-my.. d-date t-this.. u-up.. upcoming prom night? " He blushed and cutely blinked at you.

You jolted in surprise, Heart was about to burst, Tummy's full of butterflies and you just felt so happy even though you've just met him!

" Uhmm.. "

" It's okay if you won't accept.. " Sehun sighed and looked down.

" Uh.. No wait.. " You blushed deeply and squealed softly.

" hmm? "

" .... I agree and will be your date on this upcoming prom night.. "

" Really?! omo!! You made me so happy!! " He nodded and grinned.

~~ Prom Night ~~

It was so crowded that Sehun couldn't see where you are. Conincidence? You were also looking for him..

Sehun went up the stage, He took a deep breath before speaking...

He cleared his throat and gulped. " Uhm.. Ms._______, We've just met the other day.. And I know we barely know each other but.. Can you please go out on a date with me? " He blushed deeply and tried to look and search for you on the crowd.

Everybody was cheering, yelling and was so happy.

Finally, You stepped out and the spotlight spotted you. Sehun smiled and waited for you on the edge of the stage.

You shyly walked towards him while the spotlight is still following you.

You reached the stage and Sehun escorted you to the mic stand.

" So.. What's the answer? " He blinked and looked at you.

You hugged him tight and pecked his cheek before answering. " Of course, Yes! " 

Sehun hugged you and everyone was happy for the two of you. Sehun gave your lips a quick peck before walking with you down the stage.