IMAGINE#7 -- TAO--

You were in a classroom. You looked at your textbook and stared at the words. You knew this would be an easy lesson because you always studied when you had free time. As expected of the AP student, everyone knew that. Everyone always turned to you for better of the lesson. But lately, you were getting frustrated how people don't ask for help. They just put their homework papers in front of you and expected you to do but you refused to. They reacted as if they couldn't believe you wouldn't help them. The bell rang and you ran out of the classroom. You ran into the library and just sat there. You realized that because you were the only  freshman in high school to take all AP classes. Most people looked you with jealousy and envy. The librarian walked over and asked, "Are you getting for the SATs?"

"No. I'm only a freshman," you replied. 

"Wow! You must be really smart! Impressive!" the librarian said, amazed. You turned away and looked at the books in front of you. You looked at a few pages and decided to to take a short nap. Your mind drifted to a memory that you haven't seen before. It started out with you as a seventh grader. You looked uncomfortable because you were the only person taking Honors classes again. Someone passed by you and looked at you angrily. You just managed to, somehow, make the class president angry because of how much knowledge and intelligence you have. You didn't know what to do but just sit in the classroom and cry. You felt someone hugging you. You woke up and saw a tall guy sitting next to you. He was hugging you and murmured into your hair. "I'm so sorry what I did to in sixth grade. I made you an outcast in sixth to eighth grade and now everyone still treats you as a nobody. It's all my fault," he said. 

You tapped him and asked, "Who are you?" The guy looked up at you, startled. "You don't remember me? I'm Tao. I'm the one that made everyone think you were too smart to talk to anyone. I was embarrassed when someone figured out that I liked you. I pretended to hate you but inside my heart was breaking, " he answered. You were shocked and jumped up. You ran out of the library. Tears blurred your vision. You heard a voice yell, "Wait!!" You kept running until you saw an open classroom. You ran in and closed the door. You pressed your back to it. You couldn't believe that someone else caused your pain. All this time, you kept thinking it was you. Tao started pounding the door. "Please listen! I never wanted to make you feel bad. I loved you but I was a coward and never said anything. Please forgive me," he yelled through the door. You turned around and looked at his frantic eyes. You opened the door and walked out. "Okay. I forgive you. I love you too. I don't want to betrayed by you," you replied. Tao smiled and you walked into his open waiting arms.