Xiumin

It was summer vacation and you were strolling on the beach, enjoying the warmth of the sun on your skin. Being the carefree person that other people were giving you when they spread your arms wide open and starts to screaming.... 

"YEY ! SUMMER I'M HERE !!" You closed your eyes enjoying the moment.... 

Xiumin attention was snatched by a girl screaming on the other side of the beach. A smile registering on his face as the girl starts spinning and smiling to herself. Xiumin took his Polaroid camera and took shot of the girl.

Later that day xiumin was at the beach again, he walked towards a flock of people gathering at the centre. There was an ongoing Poi dancing lessons, xiumin can't help but laugh at the girl who kept on making mistakes.... getting tangled with her own poi. She look cute while trying to to caught up with the lesson, laughing lightly xiumin took a snapshot if the girl with his camera. 

Xiumin spend the rest of his vacation, strolling on the beach, snorkelling and taking random pictures with his camera. He was so happy that the company gave him some time off to do whatever he wants.

****************************************

"How your vacation hyung ?" Chen interrogates xiumin who just got back.

"It was fun and relaxing .... I took a lot of pictures.... "Xiumin lifts his camera bag.

Chen who was the closet to xiumin, took the bag and look at all the Polaroid that xiumin have taken.

"So you spend your vacation stalking this girl ?" Chen wave one of the Polaroid and smirk

"Huh ? ..... no ..... what are you even talking about ?" Xiumin states at the photo that chen was holding ...... 

"Hahaha ...... hyung, don't you play innocent with me .... There was like 10 photos of her in here...." Chen started to sort the photos setting aside the photos that he was talking about.

Xiumin stares at the photo in disbelief. He didn't realise that he had taken a bunch of photos of one girl. He remembered how the girl screamed..... not even caring about what other people will think of her.

Xiumin remembered why he took those photos, he just love how the girl smiled and enjoying the things she do. There was always that smile that urges him to grab his camera and take a photo of her..... but it was only now that he realised that it was all the same girl.

****************************************

A week after, exo was having lunch at a restaurant. Xiumin almost dropped his chopsticks when chen nudged him.

"Hyun.... It's her ! ..... It's her ! ..... The girl in your photo..." Chen excitingly points at one of the waitress.

Xiumin secretly reach for his bag and takes out one of the photos, verifying chen's comment. Chen was indeed right, it was the same girl, he finds himself watching the girls every move but xiumin doesn't have the courage to approach her no matter how much chen push him to do so.

Another week has passed and xiumin can't get the girls image in the restaurant out of his mind. Just the thought of having the chance to talk to her haunted him. One day xiumin found himself in front of the same restaurant, alone and waiting for a familiar face.

****************************************

Your shift has ended, so you waved goodbye to your workmates and headed for the door. You put your earphones on and walked towards the bus stop.

"E-Excuse me ..... uhm .... H-Hi...."

You almost jumped when someone poking his finger on your arms. You took on of your earphones and looked at the guy.