Macau

"Macauuuuuuuu"

I winced as I heard P Vegas's voice drifting down the hallway. I quickly stood up, keeping away the gaming set and scrambling to find my books!

"I knew it! Not studying again! How many times have I told you?! MACAUUUUUUUU!"

P Vegas kept yelling away as I took my books out and groaned. He was insistent I studied hard so that I would not be a part of this family business. But to me, he was always important and I could never leave him alone in this business. I wanted to be with him but he was insistent. P Vegas was the only one I truly considered family so I wanted to do it right for him.

I mugged for a few good hours before Chay came by to pick me up. Chay and I had hit it off ever since P Porsche started dating P Vegas and since we studied in the same university too, we often went around everywhere together. I grabbed my wallet and ran off, bumping into P Kim on the way!

"Sorry P!!! Didn't mean to!"

"Watch it." P Kim huffily snapped at me and went off. Ugh. He was always so moody. Moreover Chay and he had some unresolved issues too so he was always extra moody whenever Chay came over. But Chay was dating P Kinn so Kim had no choice but to play nice quietly though he was damn pissed about it.

However, I knew P Kim would be going back to France soon so his time here was limited. He wanted to go pursue his Masters in Music Production. I just glanced behind my shoulder briefly as P Kim walked off, his tousled hair falling all over. I slid into the car and Chay just shrugged his shoulders at me, having seen the entire interaction between us.

I sighed and shrugged back. The Theerapanyakun brothers were just weird in their own ways and my brother wasn't any better too. Chay and I went off to university to pick up some books from our seniors and then we stopped by the movies. We wanted to watch our favorite action flick together and post that, we had dinner before we decided to make our way back.

However, I couldn't help but feel like someone had been watching us the entire time. Even Chay felt the same way but we couldn't just place our finger on whom and where and we didn't see any obvious suspects too. I texted P Vegas on it and Chay texted Kinn as a precautionary measure. Both of them told us to hurry back if possible. We agreed and made our way to the car.

Just as we got to the car, we were blocked by a bunch of guys. Shit. Chay stiffened. I took a step forward and shielded Chay. I pushed him back gently and flexed my arms at those guys.

"Who the heck are you fellows? You are blocking the car. Buzz off."

The guys looked at us cockily.

"Well, we just need him. If you let him go, we wil make our way back and no one has to get hurt." gesturing towards Chay.

I clenched my fists.

"You fuckers will have to.." before I could complete my sentence, I heard another voice, a very chilling voice.

"You fuckers will have to answer to me if you touch even a hair on these two boys."

I swirled around to see P Kim standing there, his gun cocked and ready. "P Kim.."

He looked at us, nodding towards his car. "Go sit in the car. I be back."

We nodded, not wanting to argue with him. Chay held onto my hand and I brought him over. We sat in P Kim's car and watched as those guys had a conversation with P Kim. It looked like a conversation though I don't think I could tell honestly that it was one.

A little while later, P Kim came back. We got out of the car hesitantly and looked at him. To be honest, he looked like he was going to yell at us. Chay just slid and stood slightly behind me. P Kim just watched us before sighing softly.

"Kinn is on his way. Vegas and Porsche too."

We nodded our heads. Soon, we were joined by them who just nagged at us for getting into trouble even though we didn't do anything! I just glared at P Vegas who just smacked my head. P Kim mentioned something to P Kinn and finally they stopped nagging at us.

P Kinn brought Chay back. Since P Vegas and P Porsche came together, they offered to drive me back but I just pointed to the car that Chay had left behind.

Just then I heard P Kim say, "Why don't you guys take my car and I drive Macau back?"

P Vegas stared at him thoughtfully and finally nodded. I just sighed inwardly seeing how I was just transparent to everyone in the decision making process. I was just made to go with it, not like I had a choice.

And why? If you asked P Vegas, he would just say he's protecting me.

If you asked P Porsche or P Kinn, they would say the same thing.

I guess, everyone forgot I am capable of looking after myself. Assholes.