Macau

I think my heart had stopped for a bit when I had just oh so casually wiped off P Kim's lips. He must have thought I don't care but only I knew how loud my heart was booming as I did it.

I walked down to the dining room, bumping into Chay on the way.

"You ok Macau?"

"Uh uhh. Why?"

"Look at your face, na. It's so red!"

"I.. oh nothing. Prolly the weather."

Chay looked at me all confused. He didn't say anything else but just patted my head and left. I walked to the kitchen and that's when the gasp of cold air just flew in from the opened windows. No wonder, Chay looked at me all confused. It was freaking cold! I sighed as I washed the plate, kept it away and turned around to see P Vegas standing there.

"Can I talk to you?"

"Sure P. What's up?"

We walked to the hall and we sat on the  couch.

"I am not going to beat around the bush. Is there something going on between you and Kim?"

"What.. there is nothing P... what do you mean.."

P Vegas looked at me. He narrowed his eyes but I kept looking away from him. I knew there was nothing going on between us but at the same time, why did I feel like I was hiding something from P Vegas?

"He will be going back to France next week for good. He's going to pursue his Masters in Music and stay there after that."

"That's...good.. Of course. His Masters.. he's an inspiration huh P.." my voice cracked abit when I realized that I wasn't going to see P Kim for a long while after next week. I always knew he was going there to study but after the last two weeks, suddenly, he going to France seemed... I don't know what was the word was- why?

That was the only word running through my mind constantly. I tried very hard to keep the smile on as I focused back on the conversation.

"He's a good guy. Just very guarded. But he did used to like Chay. I think it's tough enough being in the same house as him. I don't think he will take to it well if he realizes Chay's best friend likes him. I know he's been waiting to go back to France. I think he deserves a break too from all of this."

I looked up at P Vegas, slightly mortified. "I'm your brother Macau. You think I can't tell if you like someone? I just don't want you to be hurt too.."

I kept quiet, looking down, nodding my head. Vegas patted my head softly.

"Maybe just stay away from him a bit. The further you are, the easier it get. I cannot see you hurt Macau. You are important to me."

I nodded, just breaking into a small smile. Vegas patted my face and we separated to go back to our rooms. I passed by Kim whom was in the music room but this time, I didn't stop by.

I mean, I knew whom he had been playing for all this while.