Kim

I glanced over briefly at Macau who was just sitting quietly in the passenger seat. I wasn't very familiar with him so I wasn't too sure on how to go about making conversation with him. As it is, Vegas and I barely still speak.

"You ok?"

"Yes P..."

"You don't have to be afraid. P Kinn and P Vegas are there for you. P Porsche too."

Macau looked over at me but didnt say a word. He just turned back to look at the front resolutely. I just focused on the driving, clearly failing to make any headway with the conversation. As we were about to make a turn onto the expressway, suddenly a car came hurtling towards us at breakneck speed! I barely had stopped the car, managing to stop crash into it. Bloody fuck! I looked over at Macau and uttered, "Macau! Are you ok?"

Before he could respond, that bloody car revved and then came crashing straight into us! I lost control of the car and we went spinning and hit a barrier! Our airbags popped out and the impact caused me to almost fly out but luckily Macau had the presence of mind to hold onto me! He grabbed my arm so tightly and held on for dear life. We tried to pull ourselves out of the car and did so. The other car tried to drive off but I whipped out my gun and shot at the tires. One went through successfully and the car went spiralling off course.

"Stay! And call Kinn now!" Macau nodded tersely and was on the phone as I ran towards the guy, determined to see who the fuck just tried to run us over. The driver came out limping and I gasped when I realized it was one of Macau's dad's right hand man. What was he doing? I heard a soft gasp behind me and turned to see that Macau had walked up to us too and seen him. Before we could react, I saw the gun at Macau's head before I registered the person standing behind him.

But I was stopped myself as someone also clocked their gun at my temple. We found ourselves, in the middle of an offroad expressway, 2 guys pointing their guns at us whilst the 3rd fellow just stared at us stonily from the ground, completely injured from the crash. I looked at Macau, pondering what to do.

His eyes, though I could see the fleeting fear, he refused to let it shine through and kept his face straight. The two guys forced us towards another car which had been parked behind us. Clearly it must have arrived on scene when our crash was taking place. As we were walking towards the car, suddenly Macau just turned and bashed the guy's face in. The sudden movement caught him offhand and the guy accosting me twirled his gun towards Macau, intending to shoot but I just needed that little slip up as I took out my Swiss army knife and stabbed him. Straight in the chest, one plunge!

The guy lost control but had issued a shot at the same time. I remembered screaming "DUCKKKKKKKK!" as I turned around and thankfully Macau had did it, also pushing his guy in the way so the bullet got him instead.

I turned back, grabbed the gun and clocked it at my guy. I had seen from my peripheral view that Macau had done the same too. That's how Kinn and Vegas found us about 5 minutes later, hurt but alive and thriving and threatening to shoot heads off.

Vegas and Kinn took over. Vegas was hopping pissed when he saw his dad's right hand man. This time, he grabbed Macau and went home straight, leaving me and Kinn in the dust. More reinforcements came in, to take these guys to our safe house before we left for home.

I reached home only to find Chay rushing up to Kinn, wondering if everything was ok and going on about Vegas looking for flights to put Macau on. I sighed. I knew Vegas was worried and wanted Macau out of the picture. But was it the best idea?

I wasn't sure and I couldn't say anything as I knew neither brother would listen to me. I mean, it's not like we were all best friends. I walked towards Macau's room and could hear Vegas and him arguing away. Suddenly the door slammed open and Macau stood there angrily, screaming at Vegas to get out.

I watched as Macau clocked my presence. He closed his eyes, gripped his fists tightly and then just walked off. Vegas came out 1 minute later, silent too when he saw me. And all I could do, was watch as he too walked away, pissed as fuck.

These two brothers weren't really any better than me, Kinn and Tankhun I guess.