Kim

I woke up around 8am, to find Macau sleeping soundly away next to me, his body full of dark purplish hickeys. I grinned wolfishly as I turned to envelope him in my arms.

"Hmmm" I heard Macau utter sleepily as he turned to face me.

"Awake na?" Macau shook his head at me but his eyes were still closed. I leaned forward to kiss him gently on his forehead. We lounged a while more before finally getting out of bed and ready for the day.

We went down to the dining hall though I had to stop by my room first to get my stuff for the day. Macau went on without me and he was having breakfast when I walked in. Chay was seated next to him on the left and there was an empty spot next to him on the right. I was sneakily making my way there when Vegas smiled at me as he sat next to Macau.

Idiot. I looked at Macau who just bit his lips and apologised telepathically at me. I nodded my head and just sat down, taking a seat next to Porsche. Hmm. Since Vegas wanted to annoy me, two could play this game. I turned to Porsche who was eating and asked him if he could pass me the plate. He nodded and handed it in to me. I smiled charmingly at him and we chatted for a while. I deliberately brushed my hand against his whilst having breakfast. It wasn't done in a sexual manner but more of a friendly bump.

Porsche didn't think too much of it and continued chatting with me animatedly. I hummed and responded appropriately and cast Vegas a cheeky look as I continued chatting.

But surprisingly before Vegas could react, Macau stood up, coming over and dragging my hand. I looked at him completely taken aback. He brought me to his seat and looked at Vegas.

"P! Take your breakfast and sit next to your boyfriend please. Now."

Vegas looked at Macau stunned. It hit him and he looked at me snickering, whispering "You are so dead.".

I gulped as Macau made me sit in Vegas's newly vacated seat and continued his breakfast, completely ignoring me. Just then Kinn came down to eat and he observed that something wasn't quite right.

"Is it me or does the ambience seem a bit off? Who offended who?"

Chay just shook his head and dragged Kinn to sit down whilst Porsche and Vegas just chuckled. I didn't even dare say a word as I looked at Macau who just smiled at Kinn and assured him everything was ok.

Over the remaining half of breakfast, I just placed my hand on Macau's lap who didn't push it but he didn't speak to me either. I was so screwed; in my attempt to riffle Vegas, I messed up with Macau instead. Guess both brothers were equally jealous.

Post breakfast, Macau was going to meet his friends for basketball with Chay and I watched as both boys got ready. I went to the foyer to watch as they left. Chay went to say bye to Kinn leaving us alone. I went over to Macau and held onto his hand.

"Sorry na. I wasn't flirting with Porsche. I was just annoyed with Vegas who kept me from sitting with you."

Macau looked at me stonily but didn't say a word.

"I promise not to do it again ok? I'm really sorry."

He finally cooled down and nodded his head at me.

"I..don't like it when I see you close to him or anyone else. Especially now that you are mine.. I don't share P.."

"I'm yours?"

"You don't want to be?"

Macau pouted and I laughed.

"I was just confirming. I didn't want to be the delusional older lover, you know."

Macau hit me light heartedly on my chest and I grabbed him in closer to me.

"I'm sorry. And I promise to behave next time."

Macau nodded and I told him to be safe, to call me if anything and that I would see him later. He agreed and leaned in for a kiss. I kissed him softly on his lips and we pulled away, only to have been caught by Chay who blushed awkwardly. Shit. I was caught off-guard too.

I just nodded my head at him, told both boys to be safe and went off. All I heard as I left was, Chay teasing Macau over me.

And I waited with bated breath as I was about to turn the corner but I heard Macau reply,

"Tease me all you want na but I don't care. I love him a little too much to be bothered."

And that put a smile on me that couldn't be wiped off for the rest of the day.