Macau

I just laid my head on Kim's chest, all fight out of me. I closed my eyes as his heartbeat lulled me and he held onto me gently, but his grip firmly enclosing mine.

We got to the mansion and Kim helped me out. The family doctor was already there and he tended to both Chay and me. Kim didnt let go of me at all and just held on me the entire time. Surprisingly, no one fought him on it and neither did they step in.

Once the doctor had tended to me, Kim brought me to my room. He tucked me into bed and just sat by my side.

"Sleep first. I am going to be here. I'm not going anywhere."

I looked at him and just shook my head. For some reason, I knew he was being genunine and it didn't make me feel like he was putting on a show. His feelings and actions were honest and I could tell me being like this was taking a toll on him. His hand was on my arm and I just briefly turned to rest my hand on his. He looked at me and just caressed my hand.

"P..."

"Hmmm?"

I shook my head, citing nothing. He smiled at me and told me to sleep first. I nodded, my eyes slowly closing as the painkillers kicked in, Kim's face being the last thing I saw. I woke up hours later, to find the sky pitch black, Kim reading some notes next to me.

"Hey, awake?"

"Hmm.."

"Hungry?"

Just then my tummy growled hungrily. Kim laughed at that and said he will be back shortly. He made a call and went out for a bit and came back with the help who set up a small dinner tray for me.

Kim helped me sit up slowly and they set up the tray for me. The helper left and Kim sat down to feed me. I looked at Kim as he fed me slowly, dabbing at my mouth to clean periodically.

"Do you feel any pain? Anywhere?"

I shook my head no, insisting I was feeling better. He just nodded his head and continued feeding me. Just then, there was a knock and Tankhun poked his head in.

"Are you better now my Macau darling?"

I laughed against my better judgement. "Yes P."

"Good. Then Kim, get your ass out here and go call your school. They have called thrice already and you still haven't given them a reply. Do you want your slot to be given away?!"

Kim glared at Tankhun, standing up to go shut and lock the door securely. I looked at Kim puzzled.

"What was that about P? What school?"

"Nothing.. its nothing big. You know Tankhun.."

"But it appears to sound serious. Is he referring to your school in France?"

Kim looked at me but didnt say a word and made sure I finished my dinner. Chay came by with Kinn and Vegas and Kim left to keep away the dinner plates. We were just chatting when I finally looked at P Kinn and asked.

"P... earlier I heard P Tankhun asking P Kim to go call some school about a slot. Is he referring to the one in France?"

Kinn and Vegas exchanged looks so quickly, I had almost missed it. But I looked at them curiously and persisted. Finally Kinn confessed.

"He actually gave up the slot to go study in France. So the school has called a few times to convince him to take it back but he has been ignoring their calls."

"But why is he giving it up?"

There was silence again. Just as Vegas was about to answer, "are you guys done?"

A chilling voice was heard. We all turned to see Kim standing at the door with a bowl of fruit. Kinn just rolled his eyes but left quietly with Chay, asking me to take care. Vegas just sat without a care, staring at Kim. Kim just sighed and came in, giving me the fruit.

"Eat first ok? I be back."

I nodded as Kim left. I looked at Vegas who jsut muttered, "He gave it up to be with you."

I just stared dumbfounded at P Vegas as his words sunk in.