01

Katelyn's pov

A beach party with a group of people you've never actually met. What could possibly go wrong... or right even? Thousands of thoughts running through my head. I heard Erin talk about them a lot but what if I just don't fit in.

I sigh shaking my head and getting out of the taxi. "Thank you. Have a lovely night" I say softy to the taxi man and shut the door before walking down to the beach. I looked round to see a group of people sat in front of Bon fire and some playing with a ball. My anxiety was starting to kicking so I took a deep breath and counted to 10 before head down to them all.

I look round and I see someone running towards me squealing and I knew exactly then and there who it was... Erin grace hudson. "Kate! Ahh your finally here we've been waiting ages for you!" She shouts as she still a-bit for from me.

I chuckle and shake my head looking at her. "I know I'm sorry but I had work at the cafe that needed to be done because Jennifer wasn't in so I had to do her shift today. Then I had to go home and change and freshen up" I say as I get closer to her.

She pull me into a hug and chuckles a little before pulling away and looking me up and down. "You look amazing, As always!" She takes my hand and smiles.
"Come on I need to introduce you to everyone they're so excited to finally meet you. I mean you already know max some what but hey ho" she rambles on and I just chuckle shaking my head

"Dio mi salvi adesso" I say then look at her "you mean your excited for me to meet them and yeah that's only because of you being on the phone to him and what not. You know considering we live in the same house" I chuckle and roll my eyes at her as reach the group and they all look up and smile.
(God save me now)

I send them a smile back and send them all it a little hey. Erin looks at me and then looks at the other.

"Right okay everyone this is Katelyn Angelina Gomez. She's the girl I'm always talking to guys about! I promise you're gonna love her!" She chuckle and nudges me

"Erin I don't think they need to know my full name or when wanted to know" I chuckle a little as I look at her.

Everyone just laughs as they listen to us. A girl with dark brown hair speaks up "you're gonna fit in just fine katelyn" she says and I smile softly at her really appreciating what she had said.

Erin smile and look at me. "Anyways let me just introduce you to everyone!" She smile at starts pointing at them all " okay so that's Aarava, that's Maria but but we all call her ria, that's niran and that's Steve" she says finishing point at everyone at the campfire and smile as each of them say their heys or nice to finally meet you.

I say it back and they all got into there own little conversation talking about the next YouTube vid or the previous formula 1 race.

I looks up and see max playing football with someone. "Who that I over there with Max?" I nudge her then whisper to her.

She looks up and grins at me with I know what your thinking look.. "Oh that's Lando. Come on let me "

I smile softly and nod. "Yeah okay come on" I smile as we start walking over to the two lads playing a with the ball.

"Babe! I have someone for you to finally officially meet" Erin says with smile as she walks up to him and gives him a kick peck on the lips. "Oh and you too Lando!"

Max look at me and sends a welcoming smile "ahh so your the famous Katelyn Gomez then?" He smiles

"That's me! Pleasure you finally meet the the lad who my is completely in love with" I say with a little laugh and I see Erin roll her eye as I say it. He laugh a little and pulls Erin by her waist and wrap his arms around her, kissing her head.

Lando walks over to to us. Erik speaks up again "lando meet Katelyn, katlyn meet lando" she smile and he looks at him.

"Hey it's a nice to finally meet you in person, we've heard a lot about you." He says as he sticks his hand out for me shake.

I look at him and take his hand gently and shake it "il piacere è tutto mio" I say back feeling this tingly sensation. Something about his touch but I can't put my finger on it. His eye lock with mine as he smile a little. "I'm sorry" I laugh a little "you probably don't even know what I just said. But I said pleasure is all mine"

He laughs a little and shake his hand. "French?" He asks

I giggle a little and shake my head. "No I'm half Italian through my dad, my moms English" I say with a smile as I realise I'm still holding his hand I gently pull it away.  Coldness taking over where his hand once was.

"Hmm I see, I guess you'll have to teach me bellissima" he smiles and sends me a little wink.

I can feel myself blushing from the way my cheeks heat up but I try to play it off cool. I shrug "hmm yeah maybe. We'll see" I smile at him and he just smiles back.

Erin and max were just watching out interaction with smirks on there faces. Me and lando turj to look at them "What?" We both say at the same and then look at each other.

Max just shrugs "oh nothing. Don't you worry your pretty little heads about it." He says with a cheeky grin on his face.

Erin just smirks and raises her eye brow at me. "Lets go join the the others yeah? Then you can get to know everyone and what not." She say ans she walks over and takes my arm as we start walking.

"I know what you're thinking. You like him don't you?" She mumbles the two lads behind us in some sort of conversation.

"E be for real. I've just met the guy. I can't like him but he's cute" I shrug and look at her with a smile.

"I knew it! I knew it!" She shouts a little to loud.

"Erin shush" I whine and shake my head. We sit down with others. I sit on a free blanket and for some reason lando sits next to me and send me a smile.

I look at him and raise a brow and smile a little.

Everyone starts asking questions trying to get to know me more. Honestly this group felt like a family and I'm more then happy to be involved in it.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

{A/N there's the first chapter of yellow! I hope you enjoy let me know what you think! Don't forget to vote and a big thank you to oceyanicx }