10

Katelyns pov

I wake to the sound of an alarm going off and I figure it my be Lando's as I didn't set one. I pull the blanket off my and get out bed yawning. I walk round to his bed and press snooze. I smile a little as I look down at him, peace and sound asleep.

Last night he thought I was asleep when he kissed my head goodnight, but I wasn't and I couldn't help but smile. Each day I work with this guy, I fall for him more and more and that scares me. I shouldn't be feeling like over somebody I sorta just met. Don't get me wrong I've spoke to him a few times on the phone due to Erin and max but that's besides the point.

I sigh and walk into the bathroom and shut the door then lock it, just incase he tries walking in. Turning on the shower, I wait for it to warm up. I put on some music to get my vibes up a little before stepping in the shower and doing what I need to do.

Once I've done what I need to do, I get out wrapping a towel around my body. I don't all over to the sink to brush my teeth and do my face care routine. I sigh and then get myself dressed.

 I sigh and then get myself dressed

{Her outfit}

——
I walk out the bathroom and smile a little.

"Morning beautiful" lando he says, he voice deep and husky from what I assume is from him just waking up.

"Buongiorno, bel ragazzo" I smile as I walk over to my bag to grab a few make up bits out. "how did you sleep?" I smile at him through the mirror that's in the bed room.

"Yeah I slept okay, I would have had a better sleep if you was in there next to me though" he grins and winks at me.

I just shake my head. "What a shame" I say and just chuckle and carry on getting ready. "You need to get up and get yourself up and ready"

"I know, getting up now don't worry bellissima" he says and gets up and stare at him through the mirror and chew my inner cheek.

"Careful doll, you don't wanna be catching flies now do you?" he smirks

"Haha very funny." I say rolling my eyes. "Now go get in the shower, you're stinking the room out" I add with a chuckle

"Come join me then doll" he grins and winks at me and just roll my eyes.

——

We're on our way to to silver stone now. I few people recognising landos car and taking picture and want not. I look at him and out the window. He place his hand on my leg and glances at me. I smile a little and lean back in my seat.

"You alright love?" He ask as I look at him with a smile.

"Yeah I'm okay, nervous but I'm excited. I have a feeling you're gonna be really good this weekend not that not other weekends but this weekend I've just got a good feelin" I say with a smile and nod.

He looks me for a few seconds before looking back at the road with a little smile. "Oh so you have been watching me then? Why didn't you say so? Maybe just maybe you're my lucky charm that I've been lacking" he says with a grin