11

Katelyn's pov

Same start as yesterday, I woke up lando alarm going off again. I yawn and stretch my arms out and legs, kicking the blanket off me. I turn on my side and get out of bed.

"Good morning beautiful, how did you sleep?" I hear lands raspy voice sound through the quiet hotel room.

I turn and look at him. "Morning, yeah I slept okay thank you for asking." I smile. "I'm just gonna go for quick shower, then you can get in after" I smile and nod at him.

"I mean..." he pauses and I raise my brow at him. "Why not just save water and let me join you" he grins at me which turns into a cheeky smirk.

God that smirk. I just stare at him. "Yeah coke on them" I grin and start walking and he quickly get out bed. Just before he gets to the bathroom and shuts the door and lock it. "Oops sorry babe to slow" I laugh and start stripping off to go get in the shower.

"Kate! Come on, seriously" he groans "that's so not fair, got my hopes up for nothing" he whines like a child.

"Too slow bab, your own fault" I grin as I let my hair down and let the warm water bounce on my body.

I smile happily, while I wash my body and hair. Plus doing other stuff that needed to be done.

——-

I walk back in the bedroom now dressed and feeling fresh. I smile over at lando who's led on his stomach facing away from me. He's on his phone, looking at someone Instagram account. Hmm.

I chew my lip and smirk. I slap my hands down on his ass. "Okay pretty boy enough stalking! Go get yourself a shower" I say with a chuckle and let my hair out of the towel.

He jumps and turns his phone quickly and turns and looks at me. "No that's not nice, if I would have done that you would have got a restraining order." He pouts and sits up crossing his arms.

I look at him and raise a brow. "No I wouldn't you muppet." I laugh at him and shake my head.

He stands up and start doing my hair routine before deciding it. I yawn.

He walk behind me and grins. "You look pretty by the way" he mumbles in my ear making my cheeks heat up.

"T-thank you pretty boy, now shower. Go it's waiting for you" I say and try to hide the blush that was now present on my cheek.

He grins and moves away not before he slap my ass and runs off to the bathroom. "Lando no middle name Norris I'm going to kill you!" I shout and I just hear him laugh.

I decided to post on my Instagram story

———

The same as the day before. We arrive at the paddock. Fan already crowding the barriers as we walk through. I look up at lando who's already looking down at me.