02

{Sound of waves for the idea of what the beach sounds like!}

Katelyns pov:

The night went on, time just passing us by. Alcohol in our system and our laughs filled the beach. I look at Erin and man who just looked so happy and I'm so glad my best friend, the girl who had been with me through everything think or thin is finally happy. I smile softly. I look at lando who in a conversation with niran and Steve.

God his parents must have some good genes. I chuckle to myself at the though then hiccup. Lando and Steve turn to look at me and with raises eye brows.

"What's so funny?" Lando asks with a soft smile.

I chuckle and look at him. I shake my head and shrug. "Nothing, just had thought that's all. Don't worry about it pretty boy." I grin at him and stand up. I skip off down the beach to the water.

I can feel eyes on me and it's his. He's just smiling and shaking his head. Erin shouts "Kate! Wait for me! You go out there by your self we won't see you again!" She laughs making me laugh and take my dress off leaving me i In my bikini. I tie my hair back and run into the see then dive into it.

The coldness hits my body sending shiver down my spine. I come up and push my hair back that had fallen in front of my face. Erin is still running over, max has moved to sit next to lando and Steve.

"I said wait for me! You never listen so do you!?" Erin says through laughs as she takes her outfit off and jumps into the sea and swims over to me.

"Well I wanted to feel the cold water on my skin and I just couldn't wait. I'm sorry your highness" I chuckle and splash her making her squeal.

"Katelyn! It's god damn freezing!" She shivers and splashes my back making my laugh and shake my head.

"Come on E, don't be so dramatic" I laugh and start swimming around a little.

"I'm not. It's absolutely freezing in here! You're crazy!" She says while her teeth begin to chatter a little.

I just chuckle and shake my head at her. I go under the water and keep swimming. Nothing but darkness filled around me. I come back up for air and look at Erin. "Come on E, swim with me! Pretty please with a cherry on top!" I says making puppy eyes at her.

She rolls her eyes and starts swimming towards me. "So talk to me then bab, what are you thinking?"

"What do you mean?" I ask her a little confused by what she was actually referring too.

"You know what I mean. Don't play stupid with me I've known you for years now Kate. Lando Norris." She's say looking at me like I'm stupid.

I shrug and look at her "he nice, he very attractive i must say.. He just seems genuine and what not. Why?"

She just shrugs and chuckles. "No really at all my little Angel." She smirks some more. I can see her thinking to her self.

"Whatever you're thinking. Don't." I look at her

She smirks and shrugs. "Don't know what you're talking about." She grins "I'm gonna head back don't be to long"

I just nod and wave her off as she's swims away. I smile softly as and lay on my back and just float looking up at the starts in the sky. The beach was where I found the peace when I was going through my hard times and family dramas. The sound of the waves crashing on the shore.

I swim over and sit on the sand watching the waves just like I use to when times got far to stressful and I felt like my world was just falling apart. I sigh quietly.