13 part 1

Katelyns pov

The checkered flag had gone down and the commentators spoke through the speaks surrounding the paddock announcing Max had got p1, Lando p2 and Lewis p3. I was damn proud of him, I just wanted to run out there and pull him into my embrace and just tell him and show how proud I am of him. Oscar had come p4 I was also really happy for him too, Lily was smiling ear to ear.

I smile waiting for lando to be done with the post race interviews. Lily had gone out back to wait for Oscar to meet her. I was just so happy in this moment. I stand up and walk up to the hospitality. I knew he could do it even when he was doubting himself, I knew he could do what he was meant to do. I look down at the time on my phone it was nearly five o'clock, I looked around and that's when I saw him. I smile and run over to him and he picks me up spinning my around.

"I'm so proud of you baby, more proud then you can even imagine" I mumble into his neck and pull away looking into his eyes.

He smile and leans down and kisses me softly. "It's all thanks too you, you are my portafortuna" he says moving some hair out of my face then leaning his forehead on mine.
(Lucky charm)

I shake my head and put my hands on his cheeks. "No, none of that was because of me lan, that was all down to you and the team. You are fucking amazing and I just know you're gonna start showing everyone who ever doubted you everything you've got" I smile and nod looking into his eyes.

"Hmm maybe so" he shrugs and then grins "but you are still my lucky charm and I know you always will be" he adds and I just smile at him.

In this moment, this one I wanted to savour forever. This was picture perfect, at least in my eyes. The sound of the camera snapping pulls us away from each other and Oscar and Lily are stood there. We both smile at them. I walk over and congratulate Oscar and tell him how well he did and how close he was to that p3.

"Honestly both of you lads did so amazing out there and I can promise you this now, me Lily Zak and the rest of the team couldn't be more proud of you. Especially your dad lando, I swear I saw him shed some tears" I smile and chuckle a little making the other also laugh and shake their head. "But seriously we really are both so proud of you and personally I think we celebrate tonight. Go out for a few cheeky beverages invite the other drivers and just let lose. I mean you have over a week until your next race soo what do you think?" I smile and shrugs while giving the suggestion.

They all look at each other before they turn and look at me nodding their heads. "Yeah okay, I think that's sounds like a good idea. We can also invite the other partners of the drivers like kika for example" lily says with a smile. "It'll give Katelyn more of a chance to get to know them and make friends you know?" She says

I nod in agreement and we both look at the two McLaren drivers infront of us who look at each other then back at us. "Yeah, yeah I'm down. Could be fun. Lando?" Oscars says looking at him as do me and Lily. Lando looks at me.

"Yeah okay, I guess we could go out for a little while" he says with a shrug, I could see he didn't really wanna go out and he's mainly done this for me and I did appreciate that a lot.

Me and Lily cheer and I walk over to lando and peck his lips and interlock our fingers and smile.

Oscar and Lily look at each other then look at me and Lando. "Omg! When did this happen! I told you Kate! I even told you oscar that they would end up together. I'm just telepathic like that" she grins and claps her hands

I chuckle and look at her. "There was just no point, in running from my past I just need to forget about it and be happy." I say and look at lando. "And when I'm with lando that it when I'm happy and I feel the most safe and secure." I smile softly.