04

Lando POV

I pull up outside the house and sigh. One thing is or should I say person.  She's got this pull on me I only met her properly yesterday, don't get me wrong I've seen pictures of her from when Erin showed us picture but they never did her any justice.

I sighed. Then there was today at the track where I'm earth did she learn how to kart like that. Nobody ever beat me, not really apart from max on a few lucky chances and Erin has one once or twice when we've just gone and done it for fun. However Katelyn she was just wow amazing. I wonder what she's going to do next blow my mind even more.

I walk into my bedroom to get a quick shower and then get myself dressed.

{his outfit}

{his outfit}

I walk back out to the car and smile a little. I get in the car and head over to car. Turning my music on and head to the restaurant. I look out the window and I sigh.
————
I arrive at Nando's and get out if the car and shut the door then locking it. I see a few a few other cars that belonged to the quadrant members. I look round before walk inside and seeing Ria, Ethan, Aarava, Steve, and niran but no Katelyn. I frown a little before I here Ethan's voice. "Lando mate! We're over here" he says and look at him heading over to the table and sitting down.

"Don't you look good hm?" Ria grins at me and raises a brow.

"I always look good Ria" I grin and wink at her and she just laughs.

"Where's max,Erin and Katelyn" I ask about all three of them not to make anything suspicious. I can't be bothered with them teasing me.

Steve looks at me and grin while sipping his drink. "You mean, wheres Katelyn. Just Katelyn. You know cuz you like her." He smirks and everyone agrees with him apart from Ethan who had missed the night at the beach.

"Lando likes katelyn? Really?! Omg! Lando and katelyn sitting in tree k I s s I n g " Ethan says in a squeaky voice.

I glare at Steve then glare at Ethan while everyone else was just laughing around us. God I hate them sometime. Well I don't actually but you know.

The door goes and I turn around see katelyn walk in first then max and Erin walking in hand in hand. I smiled a little but she didn't even look at me. She was laughing at something that been said as they was walking in. Her laugh.. I could get used to hearing that a lot.

My eyes trailed up and down her body and wow how good she looked. I smirk a little a certain little thoughts come to mind.

{idea on her outfit}