03

Katelyns pov

I yawn waking up to the coming through the window as I forgot to shut the curtains last night. I look at my phone and looking at the time it read 10:30am I sighed and got out bed. Putting on my dressing grown and slipper and walking out my room and down stairs.

I hear voice talking in the kitchen which I assume is just Erin and max considering he did end up staying last night. I stretch and walk into the kitchen.

"Morning sunshine. How did you sleep?" Erin ask as she sees me walk and sends me a smile.

I just shrug "honestly E I don't even know. I kept waking up every hour or so so I guess you could say terrible." I sigh and yawn.

She just nods and smiles at me. Sitting down at the table.

"Coffee?" Max asks with a smile.

"Yes please. Coffee, two sugars please if you don't mind" I smile "you're a god send. Erin never makes me coffee" I chuckle a little and sit down.

He nods and chuckles. "Erm that's a lie you know I've done it multiple times thank you very much" Erin says raising a brow a me.

I just laugh and shake my head. "Okay bab whatever you need to help you sleep at night" max passes me drink and smile softly.

"Thank you maxie" I smile taking a sip.

Max smiles and kisses Erin's head as he sits down. I look at the two and just smile and hope to have someone look at me the way max looks at Erin full of love and affection.

Erin pulls me out my day dream and claps her hands excitedly. "Okay so today we're going karting! We've had it planned for ages just never got round to actually doing it! You're coming your first official YouTube video with quadrant!"

I grin at her and smile "oh I'm definitely coming. Ain't no way I'm missing that for anything" I chuckle and look at her.

She smiles and so does max. "Be prepared though lando will end up winning just like always." Max says with a chuckle.

Yeah we will see about I think to myself. "It's not about the winning it's about the taking part that matters" i grin and stand up taking my coffee.

They both look at me with raised eye brows. "What I'm going to get myself sorted." I say and they just nod. I walk upstairs to my room shutting the door.

———

About an hour or so later I'm ready and even more excited then before. I look in the mirror and smile. I Decided to post on my story and smile.

I smile and walk downstair to see that they're both ready and waiting on me

I smile and walk downstair to see that they're both ready and waiting on me. "You finally ready? Only taken like an hour and half to get ready" max says jokingly "who you tryna impress" he smirks

"Don't be jealous you can't look this good and Hmm let me think" I pretend to think and cross my arms. "Me, myself and I" I smile sweetly at him and Erin just laughs not being able to contain in. I chuckle a little. "Okay come on let's go!!" I smile and walk outside to the car.