12

Katelyns pov

I'm sat in the hotel room, lando didn't come back so I'm gonna take it as he got dressed in Oscar's room. It's ten to seven and he's not here but he did say seven so why am I even stressing. I chew my lip and my leg starts bouncing up and down. What if he's changed it mind, what if he thinks it's a mistake....

 What if he's changed it mind, what if he thinks it's a mistake

{her outfit}

I need to start thinking negative it's getting really bad. If he didn't want this surely he wouldn't ask me out in the first place. I sigh and look in the mirror and there's a knock at the door.

I take a deep breath and walk over to the door. He looks amazing. I mean he always does but wow.

 I mean he always does but wow

{Landos outfit}

"Wow Katelyn, sei bellissima. Come davvero bello" he looks me and I can see in hope he's hoping he's said that right. I smile softly at him.

"Vedo che hai imparato un po' di italiano. Non squallido." I say with a smile. "And I must say you scrub up well" I smile again
(i see you've learned a little be of italian. Not to shabby.)

He smiles and puts his hand out for me take. "Shall we?" He ask

I take his hand and we interlock out fingers and it's just feels so right. Like my hand is meant to be holding his. "We shall" I answer back.

We walk down the stairs to the main reception. "Have good night" the receptionist says with a smile and nods. We smile back at her and nod before walking outside. The cool air now hitting me.

He opens the car door for and smile. "Thank you kind sir" I chuckle and shake my head.

"You're welcome fair maiden" he chuckles and shuts the door as I get and he walks round to get into the car.

"So where are we going?" I ask with a smile, I feel like I'm doing that a lot tonight.

"You'll have to see" he smile and starts driving then rest his hand on my leg and glances at me. "But seriously, you really do look absolutely amazing tonight Katelyn. I'm so glad you said yes" he adds