06

Erin's pov

I woke up to a few messages from max and sighed looking at them all and shook my head.

—————————————————

Mylove👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨❤️

Mylove👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨❤️

10:30am
Hey baby, im sorry. I should have
Let you know what was happening.

10:50
Come on baby, don't give the
silent treatment.
I love you!
11:00
I'm coming over.

11:15
Erin im 15 minutes away. I'll see
You soon. I love you 😘

—————————————————

I wake up the sound of someone knocking on my door and I wipe my eyes and stretch. "Come in" I mumble and yawned.

Max walks in with coffee and breakfast. "Morning beautiful, I'm really sorry i don't let you know, I know I should have so you could have got to sleep and not stayed up waiting on me. I'm really really sorry. I come barring gifts" he says quickly and I look at him and just chuckle shaking my head at him.

"I'll let you off because I love you. Just come get into bed with me and cuddle me" I smile and tap the bed for him.

He's smiles quickly and walks over getting in bed and under the blanket and pulling me into him. I shake my head and smile as I lean into him. "You wanna tv?" I ask

"Yeah let's carry on watching Chicago fire." He smiles kissing my head. I just nod and puts it on and smiles feeling safe in his arms as always.

Katelyn knocks on the door and opens it and smiles at us both. "I'm just going out in run. I'll see you guys later and if not I'll probably see you tonight and then if not then, I'll see you tomorrow" she chuckles at little and we both nod.

"Alright angel, see you later" I say

"Bye Kate. Be safe. " max also says

She's says her byes and then walks out shutting the door and walk down the stairs out the house.

———

A few hours pass by and I was now showered and dressed and just doing my hair. Max walks behind me and pulls me closer kissing my neck softly. "You look stunning as alway" he mumbles in my eyes and I smile. Turing round and wrapping my arms around his neck with a smile on my face.

"Thank you my love, I'm glad you think so" I smile softly while pecking his lips a few times.

"Anytime baby. I'm also taking you today so you good you've dressed up a bit. You won't need to change." He smiles softly

"Oh yeah are you now?" I ask him

"Yeah I think it's time we had another date night. We can go get something to eat and the rest we will be spontaneous with" he smiles and kisses my head.

I nods and smile. "Sounds like a plan"

 "Sounds like a plan"

{Her outfit}

————

We arrive at the restaurant and max comes round and opens the car door for me taking my hand and guiding me to the entrance. We enter and he says "booking for two under Max Fewtrell" and the women at the desk and gestures for us to follow her with a smile.

Max pulls out my seat for me with a smile. "There you go my love" he smiles softly.

"Thank you" I smile and kiss his cheek. He sits down in front of me.

"I'm so glad it's just us two for once I feel like it hasn't been like this in so long. I miss it" he sigh and takes my hand.

"I know, I know but just busy busy busy you know? From filming videos to just everyone hanging out all together. But we will do it more often" I smile and nod

——-

We talk and we eat and now we are just driving with the roof down the wind in my hair and it only just feels so amazing. We used to do this all the time when we first started talking. We'd just drive and see where we ended up and I loved it.

He places his hand on my thigh and smiles as he glances at me. "I love you"

I smile and look at him "I love you more my love" I say softly taking his hand and kissing his knuckle and smile softly.

We get out the car and walk down to the beach together and we sit in sand dunes looking at the stars and just taking about what we could see. He held me close and kissed my head every so offset and we just laugh and reminisce when we first met and how crazy it was at the time.

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

{A shorter chapter this time but I hope you enjoy it either way, I hope you've enjoyed another chapter from Erin's pov! Don't forget to support by leaving votes}