✧.* ocho|eight ⋆·˚ ༘ *

what originally was just the roomies plus four getting together for dessert after dinner somehow turned into a get together with over 20 people in the house, it started with poki calling to see if any of the roomies had some cable she needed for her next stream, which lead to half of otv showing up, then some other friends of the group somehow got invited and so there they were.

novah was in the backyard with a twisted tea in one hand and her phone on the other, it had been buzzing nonstop and although she had forgotten about it during dinner now she was fully conscious of it.

truth is while novah loved her family with her whole heart she didnt always feel that love back, in fact she almost never did other than from her brother jay. her parents were together but her dad lived in texas while her mom lived in mexico, her brother jay was busy with his f2 career and then there was her oldest brother tay who technically lived in los angeles but spend most of his time nowadays either in new york with his new business partner or following jay around for races.

not like she was super close to tay, the man had practically ignored her for 18 years, most of which they lived in the same house. up until the pandemic they had only spoken whenever it was a total necessity, but because they couldnt really see anyone other than each other they had spent a lot of time together and had grown a little closer, they could now mantain conversations and sometimes would hang out, they also exchanged messages every once in a while.

"hey" a voice interrupted her thoughts

"oh hi" it was foolish

"can i sit?" she nodded "why are you out here alone?"

"oh i was just reading some messages" she said taking a sip of her tea "how long are you in LA for?"

"a couple more days" he replies "maybe like a week i haven't bought my ticket back yet"

"ohh we should do something else before you leave" the girl suggested "is vegetta taking care of leo all week then?"

"im gonna be honest i didnt even think about it" he laughed "if you log in can you check for me? but yeah we should definitely do something"

"you can come on stream and take care of her one of this days"

"oh thats a good idea" he says laying down on the grass "dude im so tired"

"havent slept enough?" novah lays down next to him

"nope we flew in early and when we got here directly to film for mr beast and then dinner and now we're here" foolish says closing his eyes "i kinda just want to lay down on the couch and watch a movie or something"

"ohhh kinda hard to do that since theres a bunch of tipsy streamers there right now" she smirks "wanna ditch them and go watch gilmore girls?"

"whats gilmore girls?" he asks and she shoots up

"theres no way you dont know what girlmore girls is" she gasps "we're so ditching cmon"

"bokay" he gets up "you got a car?"

"maybe" she says "if you are willing to give up your passenger princess status for one night because i literally dont know how to drive" she stretches out her hand to him

"i hate you right now" foolish takes her hand and shakes his head

the two manage to leave the house without anyone noticing, or at least thats what they thought but on the corner of the room a certain korean girl was smiling to herself getting ready to tease her best friend next time she saw him.

"i just need to text alex and let him know i took his car" novah said giving the boy the keys as they got to the car

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.