✧.* trece|thirteen ⋆·˚ ༘ *

it was a week later, after that night novah hadnt seen foolish again since he had gone home two days later, she had also been dealing with the shame and guilt that came after oversharing but what was keeping her afloat was that they were both high so she was emotional and he probably didnt even remember it anymore and if he did it was probably a fuzzy memory now.

she was currently getting ready to go out for lunch and then to the beach afterwards with her best friend stella. stella was a blonde girl, 4 years older than novah and they had met 3 years back on a formula one track, stella was a model and had been on the padock as a guest of a team while novah and her family were there just to watch the race for her brother's birthday. neither one of the girls wanting to stay in the hot weather and under the sun all day, so they found each other at the hospitality and talked for a while exchanging numbers at the end of the day.

today novah was wearing a white thin dress over a red bikini and her hair was down, natural and waterproof makeup on.

"if we were the same size i would absolutely steal that dress" the blonde girl said as novah got into the car

"im sure it'll fit" novah shrugged

"girl please my boobs would be spilling out" stella laughed "anyways you ready to pour it out?"

the girls had watched the netflix show sweet magnolias one night when they couldnt find anything else to watch and then decided to start doing the tradition the friends on the show had where every time they met they "poured it out" having cocktails and talking about their problems or anything they had in their minds

"more than ready, its been two weeks" stella had been out of town for a modeling campaign and had just came back the day before, so the girls had arranged to meet up for lunch and the beach later

they got to the restaurant and sat down, ordering their food and cocktails, once they arrived they toasted and thats when they had began chatting about the past two weeks.

"the photographer was being weird
the whole time" stella cringed taking a sip of her drink "like lady im just here for work i do not want to fuck your assistant"

"ew so they are totally fucking then"

"anyways thats the most interesting thing that happened to me in these two weeks but you" she pointed at novah smirking "i know you have something to tell me"

"shut up" the girl laughed "there's not much to say"

"tell me all about this man"

"we're just friends" novah took a sip of her drink "we met on quackity's minecraft server but anyways even if it was like that i kinda overshared while high last time we saw each other and i probably spooked him off"

"what?" stella laughed "what could you have possibly said?"

"i talked to him about my family" novah cringed thinking back about that night "he left the next morning and i havent seen him since because he went back to north carolina"

"he left the next morning huh" the blonde's eyebrows were up and she had a slight smirk on her face "if he was spooked off by what you said he wouldnt have stayed the night" novah sighed "plus if you didnt like him you wouldnt be this bothered by the whole situation"

"i care because we're friends and i dont want us to stop being friends because of that" novah knew deep down she did like the boy, she had realized it that night when he pulled her into a hug, but she wouldnt admit that out loud

"sure sure" the two went on with their lunch without another mention to the topic or the boy and once they were over they head back to the blonde's car "i need to make a stop at the mall i need a new black mini dress"

"you have like thirty of those stell" novah rolled her eyes playfully "i cant imagine you needing another one"

"im helping jackson with a short film he's doing" jackson was a friend of stella who did cinematography "he has a very specific vision for the whole thing and i saw the perfect dress on tiktok they apparently have it at zara"

"alright to the mall we go" the mexican girl didnt particularly enjoy shopping as much as her friend, she liked it for maybe an hour or two but after that she was pretty much over it and she particularly hated having to try on clothes

"oh look at it its perfect" the blonde picked up a dress off the rack, novah didnt say anything she just smiled at her friend, but she was pretty sure she had seen stella in a dress that looked almost identical to the one she was holding "i told you it'd be a quick trip let me just try it on"

as her friend went into the changing rooms she had a look around the store when she was approached by two girls who looked a couple of years younger than her

"hi we're so sorry to bother are you novah?" one of them asked

"hi dont worry about it yes im novah" she smiled kindly

"oh my god we wouldnt have imagine we'd see you here, we're big fans love your stream do you think we could get a picture please" the other one said excitedly

"yes of course" both girl's smiles got even bigger "thank you for the support" she didnt get these kind of interactions too much but she enjoyed them a lot when they happened, it was a bit surreal to think that the people who watched her play games were actual real people that she got to encounter sometimes

"we love your build on the qsmp" the first one said after they had taken the pictures "i wish i had half the talent or patience to build"

"well thank you so much" she laughed "honestly i dont know where i get my patience for building from"

"we'll let you go but thank you so much for the pictures"

"no problem, thank you for saying hi have a nice day guys" the girls waved and walked out of the store just as stella walked out of the dressing rooms with the dress in hand

"ok im going to go pay for it, its perfect" she said and both girls walked to the register to pay for it

✎ᝰ ; [💬]
hi◡̈
this is a bit of a filler so maybe i'll post another one later!