✧.* veintinueve|twenty nine⋆·˚ ༘ *

today was novah's birthday, she had ended up staying in los angeles after a 20 minute fight in the phone with stella who didnt want her to be alone on that day. the mexican had fought back talking about how she would not be alone since she had friends here, stella ended up agreeing but being mad at the fact that she wouldnt spend the day with her.

it was around noon and alex had called her an hour before telling her to get ready because he was taking her out for lunch so she was waiting for him while playing with brownie who was getting so big so fast.

"hey bitch lets go" the boy bursted through the door "we're picking tina up"

tina and novah had gotten closer recently, it started with an estranged among us lobby they were in that one of their mutuals had put together where they had bonded over their love for the coraline movie and decided to watch it together along with brooke who was also on the call and had only watched it a couple of times and did not share the liking to it. they'd ended having a movie night at the roomies house and then hung out and texted pretty regularly.

the drive was a good 45 minutes long but when they got there tina was already waiting out by the door getting on the car as soon as they pulled up

"novaaaaah happy birthday!!!" she exclaimed hugging her from behind since she was sitting in the back seat

"thank you tina" novah hugged her back as she good as she could from her position

"i have your gift but i'll give it to you when you guys drop me off" the korean said

"oh you shouldnt have!" novah told her

"no no" tina shook her head "its your birthday i absolutely had to get you a gift"

the three friends went to a restaurant not too far away from the roomies' and had lunch while chatting, at the end of it novah got a slice of cake and alex told the waiters that it was the girl's birthday making them sing happy birthday to a very embarassed looking novah.

when they were done they drove back to the roomies' to drop tina off but when they arrived the girl invited them in so she could go and get novah's gift from her room. they got out of the car and tina opened the door of the house for them, it was quiet in the house and there seemed to be no one else in it.

"oh i actually left it in the backyard" tina laughed slightly "i was showing it to miyoung and then it was time for you guys to come pick me up so i left it there but come on"

they walked to the backyard door and as soon ad tina opened it novah heard a lot of voices screaming "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" as well as seeing a bunch of her friends standing there and the backyard decorated and ready for her birthday party

"wha-" her mouth fell open "guys" her eyes were watering

"happy birthday novah" alex smiled hugging her sideways

"oh thank you guys" she said looking at everyone who was there before turning to her best friend "i cant believe you pulled this off"

"well i will gladly take credit for this but it was not my idea" quackity told her smirking

"tina?" novah asked and the boy shook his head before turning her around and pointing her to the person who had planned the whole thing "oh you" she giggled walking to him