✧.* veintiocho|twenty eight⋆·˚ ༘ *

novah was sitting in front of her set up, her cursor on top of the 'go live' button and it had been there for at least 20 minutes now. she had landed in LA yesterday and had to stream and talk about the whole leaks thing today so she could hopefully put it behind, she couldnt put it off any more days because tomorrow she had the meeting for b145.

taking one last big breath she clicked the button and her starting soon screen showed up, she was now live and almost immediately she got a message from alex who was outside of her streaming room sitting on her couch watching and waiting for her.

"hello everyone" she said as she lowered the music and turned on her camera, her hands shaking slightly "this is not going to be a very long stream"

her mods had put her chat on emote only and she could see a lot of her viewers spamming her novaluv emote which was a cartoon version of her minecraft character mimicking the 'lubbers' emote.

"i wanted to talk to you all about the twitter situation" she was playing with her hands not too scared to look up at the camera "but i hadnt because i felt like i needed some time before doing it, i was also away on a trip" she chuckled a little "it was a good trip i had a lot of fun and i didnt want to ruin it by thinking about this whole situation"

"but let me tell you the whole story from the beginning" she cleared her throat "as you know, last year i was playing a lot of gtav rp on a server called nopixel and in rp my character became a part of a gang called street team, i loved it all a lot, i made lots of friends, some which i still keep up with"

"but i also met jaylen, or merald, and he was the gang's leader, at some point we started talking outside of rp, and we were talking a lot. at first we were just friends, and then very quickly it turned into something else, we never officially dated, but it wasnt like i was just sending pictures out of the blue to him"

novah could feel a knot forming on her throat "i... um he was like an authority figure in some ways in game, and that bled a little into our interactions and our relationship outside of the game. i was dumb to think that i needed to do anything for him, but he was so nice to me most of the time and i was just starting to make friends on the server and he knew a LOT of people"

"i was desperate for new friends and i felt like he was my bridge to meeting new people, and he kind of was, or thats what i thought back them because i now realize that the real friends i made in the server were because of me alone and not only because he was friends with me and therefore people needed to also be friends with me" she rambled "like yeah he introduced us but we're friends now without him in the middle you know?"

"anyways when things started getting more relationship-y thats when those pictures were sent, i thought i was safe sending them to him because i trusted him, dumb decision i know, i also want to say that he had given me signs that he did want an actual relationship with me and not just whatever we had going on, however whenever i would bring up the topic of meeting up or even doing a facetime call or something like that he would always dismiss me" she kept explaining "i should've known that it was all a game to him because of these actions but again i was dumb and didnt"

"so i dont really know what else to say about all of this but someone told me recently that this was not my fault it was his for not respecting my trust so im choosing to believe that moving forward" she sighed "and yeah thats about it im not planning on giving this situation any more attention so thats the last i'll talk about it"

feeling like she had dumped everything she had in her chest about it for now she decided to end her stream "okay thank you for hearing me out im sorry if it didnt make sense i know i was just rambling through it all but as you can hopefully understand this was a difficult topic for me to talk about so yeah, im going to end stream here and i'll see you all for a more normal one hopefully soon alright bye"