Angel 😇💕

Hello guys 🥰
Let's start ..........

_________________________________________

I got down of plane and saw that my younger  brother Jiwoon was standing there near the car ......

  I went towards him and hugged him. He greeted me.

He is not  my real brother but cousin ..... But he is more like my younger real brother . I am only child of my parents...

Jiwoon : hyung , welcome back !! How was your journey ??

Jk : great !! Let's go , where is dad ??

Jiwoon : he is in the company as there is an important project .... He said , he would meet you at home in evening ....

Jk : oh , okay .....

I sat in the Car and car started towards  the destination ......
                                   I was  enjoying the outside view while talking with my brother..... After few minutes, car stopped.

Jk : what happened !! Why did car stopped here ??

Jiwoon : hyung !! You came back after long time .. so , let's just walk and see the city .....

Jk : no ..... Just move forward the car ....

He started begging while showing me his puppy eye ...

I knew , I can't stand infant of him. so later. I agreed and we get off the car and start walking while seeing the city .......

Seoul was really changed in these years ......

~~Time skip ~~

I was walking , soon my gaze fall on a girl  who was She was helping an old man in crossing the road ...

(  Sorry but please imagine the genders as I am not able to find any other pic suitable

Sorry but please imagine the genders as I am not able to find any other pic suitable ..... )

she was really beautiful...... She was smiling 😊  while her angelic face was shining.........

Her smile was amazing & claming than anything in the whole universe....

Her big doe eyes were showing pure innocence. She really looking like on angle......

I was feeling something like         butterflies 🦋🦋 in my stomach when she turned and saw towards my side. My heart skipped a beat.......

My heartbeat 💓💓  was literally increasing by each second.

I fell for her........ It was love at first sight. Soon I come of my out thought after my brother called me.......

Then, we again start walking and. our destination, Jeon mansion. I went inside my  room and freshen up......

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

_________________________________________