Careless

In a relationship , big favours doesn't matter but these little things definitely touch the heart .....

She changed clothes which were brought by maids as her belongings were also Seoul ...

She was trying to wear those big ass heels while sitting on the couch

She was trying to wear those big ass heels while sitting on the couch . She flinched hard when someone grabbed her leg ....

She calmed down when she recognised his figure kneeling down in front of her .

He was casually dressed in white shirt and jeans looking so handsome ....

She was busy in admiring him when she saw how his brows frowned making her confuse . She followed his gaze and found the reason behind the frown on his handsome face .....

Her foot got shoe bite which was caused by the heels she weared yesterday . Although she didn't like to wear heels but had to wear them yesterday because of wedding .....

She tried to pull her leg away from his grip but he tighten his grip and looked up at her with a disappointed look .....

Jk : Why are you still wearing these fucking heels ?? Can't you see you have already hurt yourself ......

He stated with stern look on his face and dominate voice which send shivers to her spine .....

She clenched the fabric of her skirt in her  tiny fist . He shooked his head in disbelief on her carelessness and got up from the floor ....

Jk : don't you dare to get up ..... Sir here quietly ....

He told her  or more specifially ondered her and left the room ....

Yn didn't even dared to look up and keep sitting there, waiting for him . His dominant voice was really something. Her body unknowningly did what he said ,  either she want it or not .....

Soon he came back and again  kneel down infront of her ..... She was looking at her lap but look at him when he kept the first aid kit on floor.  He applied medicine and band did it ......

He was doing it being serious and careful not wanted to hurt her while she was admiring him ......

She was mermerized that how handsome can he be . Now she agreed with the statement " a man looks most handsome when he is serious " .....

She came out of her thoughts when he look up at her. She immediately look down at her lap and her face became red because of embarrassment as he caught her staring at him ....

Jk internally smirked as you caught his baby wife admiring him . He would have definitely tease her but right now he was angry ....

He was mad at her that how careless she was being towards herself ....

Jk : Seriously , how can you be so careless !! If you got shoe bite yesterday , then you should have informed me previous night ...... Now also you are wearing these fucking heels despite of your injury .....

He was scolding her in a little bit stern voice while she was listening his scold with a pout on her lips like a obedient child ....

Jk : tell me , now will you take care of yourself or not ??

He asked while she nodded . A small smile appeared on his face seeing her cute behaviour ....

Jk : hmm , let me ask maids to bring shoe for you ....

He tried to walk away but stopped when she grabbed his hand in attempt to stop him . He looked at her with confused look on his face . She shaked her head and said ....

Yn : Ani .... We are already leaving !! I can adjust for now ..... No need .

He signed and looked at her in disbelief .... 

Jk : are you serious ??

Yn : yeah , I'll be fine .....

She assured him with a small smile . He sighed in defeat and nodded while her smile widen at victory ....

He also smiled seeing her being smily and happy . Her smile was surely infectious .....

No one could handle her smile and damn , she got the cutest smile .. like her brother , her eyes almost got close while smiling .....

Jk : Okay , let's go !!

He stated while she nodded and was about to walk away barefoot . But her eyes widen and jaw dropped on floor when he took her in his arms ....

She clenched his shirt and look at him in confusion . He softly smiled and said .

Jk : I can't let my wife walk barefeet ..... So I'll carry you !!

Yn : A-Aniyo .... I must be heavy .... Put me down ....

He chuckled listening her and replied ...

Jk : baby , if you are heavy then I must be the weakest person in the whole world ....

His smiled widen seeing  her flustered face . She was being shy because of the closeness between them . She tightened the grip on his shirt .

His smile turned into smirk as he decided to tease his little wife ....

Jk : hey , are you saying this because you are shy and flustered , huh ??

He teased while wiggling his brows . Her face got more red . She hide her face in the crook of his neck when he chuckled enjoying her flustered state ....