First day

JK : Thanks for the food , sweatheart !!

she blinked while the chuckled making her to struggle to get out of his grip ....

Jk : Wifey , you can roam  around the mansion or do  what  you want to .. I have to deal with the some matters , so take care , babe !!

They both bid goodbye . He left while busy on call leaving a shy Yn ....

She kept a hand on her chest and feel her heart which was beating so fast . Unknowingly she was holding her breath while being so close to him ....

She was a shy  girl but he is flirt for making it more difficult for her to stay normal .....

Just in one night , she understood that he loves to tease her and it was going to be difficult for her to stay normal near him ....

In his presence , her breath becomes heavy , butterflies start dancing in her tummy , her heart beat fast and face already heats up ....

But it would be a lie if she said that she didn't like it . Deep down inside her heart , she was enjoying it ....

After calming  down herself , she roamed around the whole mansion and talked with maids . Her whole day went like that ....

It was already evening , Yn was standing in the balcony of the bedroom enjoying the city view ...

She flinched when two arms wrapped around her tiny waist

She flinched when two arms wrapped around her tiny waist . She become relaxed when the person shushed her as she recognised who it was ....

Jk : shh , it's me !!

Her cheeks became red and breath become heavy which didn't go unnoticed by him ....

He smirked and pulled her  more closer leaving no gap between them . Har hurt started beating crazily when he pecked her neck .....

He was making her crazy through his actions ....

Jk : I'm sorry , Wifey !!

He said making her confused . He pulled her out of hug and turned her making her face him . Her face held a confusing look , not understanding why he was apologized .....

Yn : Why ?? W-why are you apologizing ??

Jk : well , I'm sorry bcuz I left you alone here on the first day after our marriage ....

Yn : Ani ...... It's ok , you were busy with work ....

Jk : hmm .... My sweetheart is quite understanding ...... I'm impressed !!

He stated while caressing her cheek with right hand and the left one being rated on her tiny waist .....

Her cheeks again burnt while his smile became while seeing his effect on her .

For couple of minutes there was all silence . He was admiring her beautiful features while she was looking at the floor not having courage to look into his eyes ......

Soon he break the ice by saying ....

Jk : it's already evening !! The work took more time than I thought .....  Yeobo , would would you mind if we travel to Seoul now ??

Yn : No , I'm all fine with it !!

Jk : Really ..... I thought I would finish my work by afternoon , then we could fly to Seoul .... hey , are you really fine with it ?? No need to be forced ....

Yn : Ani , I'm ok !! I don't mind travelling now !!

Jk : ok , let me freshen up .... You can also change in mean time ..... Tho , you have to use the room !!

She nodded . He pecked her forehead and marched toward washroom leaving a blushy Yn behind . Her breath was still heavy .....

She looked up when he stopped and turned towards her ....

Jk : ahh..... Angel don't forget to lock the door while you change !!

He said receiving a nod from her and then left from there .....

A small smile was playing on her lip seeing his care . She like the how we cared for her every small things .....

In a relationship , big favours doesn't matter but these little things definitely touch the heart .....

_________________________________________
❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

" 💜 Love is not about age , love is not about rich or poor ....
But love is about respect , care , support and understanding !! 💜 "

_________________________________________
❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️