Angel 😇

He wasn't expecting that his angel would become his wife  .......

He cleared his throat and again maintained his posture , not wanted to make her and comfortable by his actions .....

Jk : Well , I can expect that you know about me , Yn - ahh !!

She shooked her head as no making him confuse . He was so shocked that how can she marry him .....

This was a definitely attempt to ruin her life

This was a definitely attempt to ruin her life ....

He surprisingly asked to confirmed that what she meant !!

Jk : You didn't ..... 

He noticed by his actions , she become hesitate and  nervous and again looked down ......

He smiled  and made her look up by holding her chin .....

The touch of the each others  skins made a current flow through their whole body ....

Jk : hey , it's ok !! To be honest , I also didn't knew how you looked because I lost the pic of yours which was given by my uncle  .....
Well , now we both are equal !! I just know about you as  we used to play together when we were small .... Maybe you didn't remember because you were so small at that time ....

He laughed a little to make her more comfortable . In which he succeed as she gave him a smile ....

Yn : Well , y-yesterday was my exam , so I-I didn't hear about a-anything much and k-keep studying for my e-exam ....

She told him while shuttering .....

Jk : ohh , really !! So how was your exam ??

He asked ease  the environment around them . She became excited and start telling him about her exam happily .....

Yn : It was so easy .....

Jk : okk !! Can we talk later ??

She gave him a confused look which was so cute for him . So , he continued while smiling ....

Jk : you should change first .... It's not good to be in this heavy dress for so long .......

She is smiled slightly and nodded ....

Jk : Well , but there is one thing . There aren't any clothes for  you ..... You have to carry this shirt ......

He pointed the shirt which he himself was wearing ......

Listening this , she can sworn her face was not less red then a tomato 🍅 .....

Jk : Don't get me wrong but due to heavy rain roads are blocked . So , my gaurds couldn't arrange clothes for us .....

Yn : B-But you .....

He knew what she was going to say , so he cut off her ....

Jk : Don't worry !!  I have habit of sleeping shirtless .  so still I can't sleep with shirt on .....

Not having you any choice , she nodded .... 

She can't sleep with this heavy wedding dress .

Getting her response , He start
unbuttoning his shirt making his tone upper body revealed .....

She was attracted towards his slim but toned body .....
His perfect body , his abs , were  making her stare at him .....

( 😝 A gift for everyone

( 😝 A gift for everyone .... )

She was staring at him continuously but stop when she released it ......

Her face got more red by each passing second .....
She wanted to dig a hole in ground and jump in it ......

( Let’s jump! jump! ju-ju-ju-jump!  )

💜💜

Back to story ------

She hanged had low to avoid to face him ....

He also smirked by seeing her reaction . Now he was satisfied ........

It was now worth it for him to spent his time on workout after seeing her actions .......

He removed the shirt and moved towards her .......

He cleared his throat to gain her attention . She looked up a little bit still shy and embarrassed .......

Jk : Yn-ahh , go and change .... Door is this way !!

_________________________________________💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hope you enjoyed and
liked this chapter !!

Take care , guys ❣️❣️

Good bye 🥰🥰