Mrs Jeon

Outside the airport , his guards were waiting for them . They were also excited to meet their madam ....

As soon as they reached the Jeon mansion , Yn saw how everyone was looking down and bow to them in respect .....

She also now to them . Soon they reached a bi hall looking like living room .....

In that mansion everything was mermerizing and beautiful . Luxury could be easily seen .....

It was so big that Yn was sure if she would be alone , then she would definitely lost in this big mansion

It was so big that Yn was sure if she would be alone , then she would definitely lost in this big mansion ....

She came back to reality when Jk called someone ....

Jk : Mrs . Choi ....... She is Jeon Yn , my wife !! Princess , she is Mrs. Choi , the head maid and moreover one who always helped me since my childhood ......

Yn's cheeks got more red when he introduced her . Jeon Yn yup she was now Jeon Yn , Yn Jeon Jungkook ...... Her  mere thought brought butterflies into her stomach and her cheeks got heated .....

She looked down being shy . But her face became red as tomato when Mrs. Choi called her with his last name .....

Mrs. Choi : hello , Mrs. Jeon ....

She was looking like a twin of tomato . Jungkook smiled widely seeing her reaction . He knew she was shy but also knew he have to work much on making her comfortable so she could open up more especially to him ......

Yn silently bowed to her in respect . Jk chuckled silently at her shy behaviour causing the poor girl to get shiver in her body due to his raspy deep voice ......

Jk : Mrs. Choi , pls show Yn our bedroom .....

Mrs. Choi nodded and did as he said . Yn got into their bedroom . It was really pretty but totally opposite to her taste . Yn liked pastel colours or may be Wight was the most aesthetic to her but his room was completely opposite of her own ......

His room walls were painted black , to be honest if it was another person she would have felt scared but it wasn't this time . His smell was all around the room , she felt ease smelling his cologne present the room , she was as if he was present her due to his cologne .....

His cologne was nice and manly . He smell woody and musky , warm and earthy . His cologne was so comfortable for her that she could never forget this smell . It was now her one of favourite . She even thought to steal his perfume .......