Penthouse

But her little fingers are still tiny just like her brother , well so cute !!

My thoughts got interrupt by noise made by my phone which indicated someone has called me .....

I look into my phone and saw it was Mark  , my trustworthy man .
I immediately answer the call as I knew this call means something really serious and important .....

As soon as I brought phone near my ear , my voice turn into cold scary voice which can scare the shit out of anyone ......
I was also well aware of this fact !!

Jk : hello , Mark !!

But I immediately again change my voice into soft one as I noticed how that tiny figure shivered and got scared listening my scary voice .....

I scolded and cursed myself for scaring her ....
But stay  quite to listen to Mark ....

Mark : Sir , you shouldn't go to that busan mansion !!

Jk : Why ?? Did something happened ??

Mark : Sir , there are two valid reasons for it ....
First year enemy somehow got the address of that mansion and also according to weather forecast , have you rain is going to happen in few minutes .... So roads are blocked to avoid any danger in your way to that mansion !!

Jk : ok !! We will stay at my nearest penthouse then .....

Mark : ok , sir !! Let me arrange everything for your stay ....

Jk : sure , it would take us almost 10 minutes to reach there ....

With that I change the destination or car's navigation map and told the driver .
Then , the car ride again turn into the silent one .... 

After 10 minutes , we reached there at my penthouse .I  immediately went out of the car to check the security personally  ....

I knew it was quite bad idea to left that little baby still in car but for now her safety is more important .
I would sort out these things later !!

Maids helped her to come out of car because her wedding dress was big and heavy and more for her tiny fragile figure  ......

It started slightly raining so she was taken inside under umbrella . My guards also pulled  umbrella over my head for preventing me to get wet .....

I personally review the security and after being satisfied with arrangements , I told my foot towards the bedroom where my wifey must be present ......

I opened the door and witnessed a little figure sitting on bed while hugging her knees and her head between them 

I opened the door and witnessed a little figure sitting on bed while hugging her knees and her head between them  .....

By listening to the voice , I figured out that she was crying .....
May be missing her parents .....

Only this reason  came into my mind as much as I knew about her  ......