Bathrobe

-- Time skip --

It was morning now ..... 5 AM ..... Jk opened his eyes as it was his habit to wake up at this time ...... Neither a second more nor less .....

He opened his eyes slowly just to see his little angel sleeping with a small pout .... His lips formed a wide smile ....

He pecked her forehead and admire her baby face .... It was still a dream for him . A dream from which he didn't wanted to wake up .... But it was all real not a dream . It was a play of destiny .... They both were meant to be together  . It was all in their fate .....

He didn't even realised when whole fucking 2 hours went whole admiring her . Soon she opened her eyes slowly and like a little baby , rubbed them cutely .....

His smile become more wide . As her vision became cleared , she turned towards him and shyly smiled ....

Jk : Good morning , wifey !!

Yn : Good morning !!

Her cheeks got red due to the new nickname .....

Jk : Princess , let's wake up now !! It's already 7 in the morning .....

Yn : hmm

Jk : You go and freshen up ..... I would bring clothes for you .....

Yn nodded her head , her cheeks were still red  . She was so shy to even say anything . She was still in his shirt under blanket .....

Her blush more hardened when jk got out of the blanket and his bare chest was on view .....

He was also intentionally moving slowly to enjoy her shy behaviour

He was also intentionally moving slowly to enjoy her shy behaviour .....
He smirked and lastly left from the room ....

Yn held her cheeks for sometime , then left to do her morning routine .....

-- Time skip --

Jk came back but his steps halted seeing Yn's small body wrapped in a bathrobe ...

She was looking like a whole dinner to him

She was looking like a whole dinner to him . Unholy and nasty thoughts started coming in his mind ....

Jk ( mind ) : Ohh god !! How sexy and hot she is !! She is only wearing bathrobe means how easy it would be to fuck her ....... Aahh , I just want to grab her now and do all the unholy things with her ..... I want to mark her mine , to give her hickeys all over her body , and made her unable to walk again ....

He looked down when he felt a sting pain in his pants . He was shocked to see how only seeing her in bathrobe , his junior was already awaken ......

He shaked his head to remove these thoughts . He cleared his throat making Yn head hang more down and her cheeks more red .....

He moved forward the bag towards her and said .....

Jk : I am going to freshen up .... You can change your clothes here in the room .... Also make sure to lock the door before changing ......

Saying this he quickly went towards the washroom . He didn't wanted to let Yn see his bulge ......

He didn't wanted Yn to think something bad about him or become uncomfortable around him ......

Also he can't do anything with her without her consent ......