flashback

~~Mr Jeon POV ~~

Mr Jeon : let me tell you the whole story ......

                          Flashback

Me and your mom , Eunjin , both fall in love with each other in college . My mother was happy for me but my dad wasn't because my dad and Eunjin 's dad were business rivals . My mom somehow agreed my dad ......

We both got married and all lived together as it's our ritual in our family

We both got married and all lived together as it's our ritual in our family . Being a member of a traditional family , there are many rituals and traditions which you have to follow ....

My aunt means my dad's sister was very cruel , she just always taunted Eunjin and treated her like a maid . Even my mom was afraid of her . They ( Jeon family ) treated her well in front of me but behind my back , they showed her hell in that house .....

Also Eunjin didn't told me because she knew I love my family and didn't wanted to be a reason of our conflicts .....

After 2 years , she got pregnant with you . I was so happy . But they didn't stop , they all treated her more badly . Due to her pregnancy , she was getting more weak mentally , physically and emotionally . Due to all these , she got health issues .....

Then because of her health problems , I was  so tensed . I literally skip business meetings and cancelled and postponed projects . My dad started to hate her and you more . As according to him , a person should maintain his professional side always . He was a workerholic and egoist person . Seeing her health , I started living at home to take care of you both .....

One day ,  I have to go office for some emergency . I completed my work as soon as possible . But when I reached home , I saw the worst view of the world . My aunt slapped Eunjin , then started dragging her upstairs maybe to beat her more . Eunjin was begging to stop as she was 8 months pregnant . She was crying out load but they were so cruel and heartless . My aunt got annoyed and slapped her .

But in that thing , Eunjin fall from stairs . I ran towards her , when my aunt saw me she started her drama . But I knew everything already , so I slapped her . I know I never prefer violence but that time time were so so wrong ..... They not only abused a girl , my wife or a pregnant lady but also didn't show little bit mercy to an innocent soul in her womb ......

Then I took your mom hospital 🏥 . After 5 or 6 hours , you were born . You were a premature baby so , you were really weak than other babies . It was really difficult to save your mom but somehow she was saved . She was really weak and you also had some problems . Your head got hit somehow , that's why you had severe headache issue .