Shopping 🛍️ - 1

Yn gasp again when he took her in his arms . That's when she noticed the surrounding ......

It wasn't airport nut a shopping mall . She looked at him being confuse . He also noticed her confuse eyes but didn't said anything and silently walked inside the mall .....

It was a big shopping mall and easily could be identified that it was hella expensive and luxurious ....

Yn again hide her red face in his neck when she noticed how people were looking at them

Yn again hide her red face in his neck when she noticed how people were looking at them ......

Some people were shock while some surprised and some jealous . They were shocked because Jk was the owner of this mall and the master they knew wasn't a lovey - dovey person , so seeing him carrying a girl was a big shock for them ......

Some were surprised that who was the lucky girl whom Jk was carrying like she was made up of glass and if he did any mistake then she would break into pieces ........

While some were jealous because whether he was cold and arrogant but still he was as handsome as Greek god , they wanted to be at the place of Yn .......

Jk ignored all of them and reached a shop . He made her sit on couch . Manager came running towards them . He bowed at them respectfully while panick and fear was all written on his face and why not ...

The owner of this freaking mall was standing in front of him who was known as Merciless person . A small mistake made by him would lead to the end of his life . And of course , he loved his life like everyone does ....

Manager : Good evening sir !! How can I serve you ....

Jk : hmm ..... Show shoes for my wife !!

Manager : Mrs Jeon , what is the shoe size ??

He asked Yn whose head was hanged down as she was uncomfortable because of the attention everyone was giving her ....

Although she was also a child of rich family but she always lived a simple life . Her family kept her hidden because of her innocence ......

So , being center of attraction wasn't a comfortable thing for her . Jk understood this and kneeled down infront of her . He called her in soft voice ......

Jk : Princess , tell me what is your shoe size ??

She looked up at him and mumbled her shoe size which was audible for him . He smiled and pecked her forehead to make her realise that no need to be afraid , he was there for her ......

He told manager her size and as per manager's order staff started showing her different types of shoes ......