Shirt

Let's start 🥰💕

------------------------------------------------------------

Jk : Yn-ahh go and charge, Door is this way .....

He pointed towards the door washroom ....

She quickly took shirt from him and literally run towards washroom being embarrased ......

A small chuckle left from his mouth noticing her tiny figure being red ....

He quickly opened his phone and checked the email which contain her information as a copy of file which he told his man to collect about her was also sent to him ....

Now he confirmed everything .....

He understood why he felt she was familiar. She was non other than his angel .. He never ever in his whole life expected this ....

His thoughts got interupted by sound of door opening ....

He turned and saw her small body in his white shirt which was big for her. Her collarbonewas revealed as she kept first two buttons opened.....
The shirt reached till her thighs....

He gulped the lump which got in his throat

He gulped the lump which got in his throat. He shaked his had to remove those unholy thoughts from his mind which he wanted to do now with her ....

Yn was nervous . She was pulling the shirt more down to cover herself more...
Her head was hanged low .

Her all actions didn't went unnoticed by him . He took steps forward and took her hands in his hands ......

Jk : let's sit and talk now !!

They again took their previous positions . To avoid any awkward situations , he started conversation first .....

Jk : Well , Princess !! In which class are you into ??

Her cheeks again got red colour listening the sweet nickname . Again to hide her shy state , she tried to look down ......

Her try got failed when Jk held her chin to made her look up .....

Jk : Well , I want you to look into my eyes ....

She quickly look up listening his dominating and stern voice .....

He smiled at her when they held an eye contact 👀 which she happily returned ...

Jk : Good girl , now let's know about each other , okay ??

Yn : O-Ok !! ..... Ummm ..... Well-l , now after r-result , I-I will be in the last year of my h-high school ..... I-I-I am 17 years old ....

She stuttered because of nervousness . He stay quiet because he knew that near New people she is always shy .... So , stuttering was normal !!

Jk : hmm , I am 21 years old . I have completed my studies earlier from abroad ...... In business ..... Now you tell me everything related to you ....

Yn nodded and slightly smiled which he returned her back . She lost in his bunny 🐰 smile for few seconds but not wanted to be more embarrassed , quickly looked down ....

Yn : A-As you know I-I live with my s-siblings as my p-parents d-d-died when I was s-small ..... I-I love to read books t-to make paintings and a-also like sports ..... my favourite colour is b-black and also p-purple .... I-I love soft tofu s-stew , tteokbokki and j-japchae to eat ....
A-Also instant noodles a-are my f-favourite ......

Like that she was talking about everything and he was admiring her ....

His eyes hold pure love ❣️ for her !!

He was internally dancing happily as he succeed in making her comfortable with his company .....

Jk : ok !! I think it's my turn now .....

He smiled showing his bunny 🐰 teeth . He told her everything about him ....
Currently he took a long pause as he was going to tell her about his ex-girlfriends ....

He didn't wanted to hide these from her or in future it can lead to many misunderstandings between them ....

Jk : Well , I know this will may bring a bad image about me in your mind
but ___ but it's necessary for you to know this .....
Well , I-I had many g-girlfriends in past ..... I used to be a Playboy !!

To be continued ....

_________________________________________💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hope you liked
and enjoyed the chapter