❣️ Wedding day ❣️

-- Time skip --

I signed as today is the day of my wedding with my red angry gangster .....
Well , this was the nickname that I gave her in our childhood days , the most I rememberd was she was princess of everybody's life ........

Her temper was really after her mother.

I reached the venue which was in busan as it was our hometown and then both of our parents move to Seoul .....

After few minutes , I was standing at the one end of aisle with priest and waiting for my wife

After few minutes , I was standing at the one end of aisle with priest and waiting for my wife .....

I was in my thoughts and snapped out of them when I heard everyone's gasps and whispers

I was in my thoughts and snapped out of them when I heard everyone's gasps and whispers ....

I looked up and saw the reason all of this chaos was that the bride arrived . She was walking hanging her head low with her brother , Park Jimin .....

I was not able to see her face but her tiny figure definitely looked familiar

I was not able to see her face but her tiny figure definitely looked familiar . When she came and standing in front of me, I felt like something familiar emotions .
But I shrugged them as we know each other in childhood .......

Soon the vows started , but she still didn't look up . Later when vows Were done , I noticed change in her behaviour when priest said .....

Priest : I announce both of you as a lawful husband and wife . Now you may kiss the bride !!