Shopping 🛍️ - 2

They reached at clothing section and Yn started to look clothes for herself after Jk told her to do so ....

He sat on couch while still gazing Yn who was finding an outfit for herself with the help of staff ......

Soon a girl came near him and offered him juice . He told her to kept it on the table front of him . He didn't noticed but the girl's intention were different ......

She had opened the first two buttons of her shirt showing her cleavage . She bend down more but his whole focus was on his mobile when a message popped  ....

She was trying to seduce him and who wouldn't when a person who was so handsome as hell . Maybe she was new so she didn't knew who Jk actually was but definitely was aware of the fact that he was damn rich .....

She wanted to grab the chance , who know what would happen in future .....

" What if this man become my sugar daddy " that girl was thinking all this .....

All these things didn't went unnoticed  by Yn . She was feeling uncomfortable seeing someone seducing her husband . Tho they were newly wedded but still it was awkward and unpleasant .....

Something happened in her heart . She walked towards Jk . Jk looked up noticing her presence near him . He smiled while that girl scowled at Yn . She was jealous how jk was treating her .....

He was ignoring everyone as if they don't even  fucking exist . He stood up and asked her .....

Jk : Baby , what happened ?? Don't like any dress ??

She shaked her head slightly and mumbled....

Yn : T-There are s-so many dresses ........ I-I couldn't decide o-one .....

He smiled and took her hands in his . He liked how her tiny hands looked more tiny in his rough big one .....

Jk : hmm , then let me help my sweetheart !!

DAMN ..... These nicknames were killing her . Her cheeks everytime got red when he called her with those cute nicknames . These nicknames were doing something with her .....

Every time he called her , he use different nickname ....

" Nicknames should be used to build trust and love , making your loved ones feel special and more secure in the relationship . "

And Jungkook was well aware of this fact . Also he liked her shy reaction and red cheeks .....

He walked with Yn and started choosing a beautiful yet comfortable outfit for her .....

Yn was standing beside him . He was checking dresses by putting them in front of her body . Yn  was getting uncomfortable for some reasons ....

She felt a strong gaze , so she looked up . She saw the girl who was seducing Jungkook was glaring at her . Jungkook again try the dress on Yn , then said making her come back into reality .....

Jk : Angel , how about this outfit !!

He had also noticed how one was uncomfortable so to distract her , he made her engage in this . Soon Yn went in the changing room as per his command .....

As soon as Yn disappeared from his sight , his aura changed . The cold and scary aura could be felt . His powerful and scaring aura made everyone shivered  from fear .....

His face only hold cold yet emotionless look . He looked around the store with his cold eyes making everyone scare . He walk towards couch and sits there like a king like  he own this place which was true ....

He looked at that girl who tried to seduce him and called her towards himself . He had noticed everything but stay calm not wanted to scare Yn .....

The girl internally became happy thinking her plan had work . Tho she was also scared but some how manage to be straight . Till now her mostly breast area could be seen .....

Manager also understood the situation and cursed that girl as he knew she was herself asking for trouble . He wanted to stop that girl but he knew it was too late for this . Now that she had offended the beast , she would be the only one two pay for it  . But who know what would happen ??

he smirked at the girl and in return that girl also smirked at him .  She said on his lap  but for shock when she tried to kiss him , he grabbed her throat . The girls struggled to breath but will it matter for the beast ??

No it wasn't something that he cared for . When she almost lost her conscious , he post her on the floor hard He stood up and dusted his clothes . He look at the girl who was already trying to catch her breath still . His eyes darkened more and he stated in his deep scary voice ......

Jk : better know your place...... Not only you tried to seduce me but also shown your filthy attitude to my wife !!

The girl got more scared . He ordered his guards to throw that girl out of his sight . The girl try to deny but failed as she was still half conscious . Soon his gaurds  cleaned the whole mess ....

He turn around  feeling her presence behind him . There was the most beautiful girl , love of his life , walking walking towards and slowly after changing her outfit ....

 There was the most beautiful girl , love of his life , walking walking towards and slowly after changing her outfit

He feared if  she had seen all the drama but relaxed when she slightly smiled towards him . That's when he noticed her beauty . It was like he again fall for her ......

She stood near him but cheeks got red when he put the strand of hair behind her ear . Then he complemented in soft voice ......

Jk : how can someone be this much beautiful in the casual too ..... Damn you are so gorgeous .

By his each word , Yn's face got more and more red . Everyone's jaw dropped at the ground seeing his daulity .....

They were shocked how fast he changed in front of his wife .....

Soon the couple left the mall and went airport . Their his private plane was ready . Everything was already arranged . They took flight and around one hour later reached Seoul ...... 

Hey 🥰🥰 ,

I know I haven't been  regular since start but this one month I was just completely disappeared .....

Well it's just I was demotivated because of my professor .

My one friend happens to tell my professor about my hobby of writing stories , well that professor was of English who just gave me a lecture for an hour after reading my works and finding tons of grammar mistakes ......

After that day , I happened to be demotivated and thought to leave it . But today after getting  scolded by my bff , I'm again with new chapter plus double update !!

🥰🥰
Hope you all are well !!