lovely moments 🥰

Time Skip

It has been 10 days since they came back Seoul . Jungkook stayed home and spent time with Yn .....

Now Yn become comfortable around him and don't feel much shy . It's her nature since childhood . She is shy and introvert type around strangers but if she gets comfortable around anyone , then there was no one who can talk more than her ......

At that case , Yn wasn't any less than a radio or a chatterbox .....

Now Yn was preparing their breakfast while Jungkook was in gym . She was so busy in cooking that she didn't noticed her husband's presence who was admiring her while relaying on the door frame ....

 She was so busy in cooking that she didn't noticed her husband's presence who was admiring her while relaying on the door frame

( Surprise , surprise , surprise !! )

Yn turned around for something but got startled noticing him . Jungkook chuckled at her reaction while Yn pouted .....

Yn : you startled me ....

Jk : Awww ....... Sorry Princess .

He said while walking towards her and then engulfed her in his arms . Yn hit him as he was all sweaty . Though Yn didn't feel uncomfortable but still she was playing around .....

Jungkook understood and also start messing with her . He acted as if it hurted him .....

Yn narrowed her brows then pouted ....

Yn : Sorry .....

Jk : haha ....... Good morning , Princess !!

First chuckled then greeted her while pecking her lips . Yup , now they actually give each other pecks and kisses ......

Yn : Morning .... Ok , go and take shower ....

Jk : hmm , but I don't want to leave you !!

Jk : hmm , you actually stole my this black tee .....

Yn : hehe , I like it .....

Jk : hmm ..... You look cute in my clothes only that's why I'm leaving you ...... Or else you don't know what I had done with others......

Yn rolled her eyes on his comment and said ....

Yn : Thank you so much Mr Jeon ..... Thanks for forgiving this little insignificant creature ..... It's your kindness the great master Jeon .....

Jk : at least you accepted , you are so tiny and little ..... Haha

Yn slapped his biceps and scoffed .....

Yn : Jeon ..... Go .... you smelling as sweat .... Get lost ....

Yn pushed him while Jungkook sulked like a kid . Soon he left as he was thrown out of kitchen by hai own wife .....

A wide smile was playing on Yn's lips and it got more wide when she remembered that night .......

The night when both of them confessed .......

_________________________________________

😁😁 just a small chapter but let me tell you all the next one is super dumper hit which you all might be waiting ...... And I already gave you all a hint !!

I wanted to double update but I can't bcuz of my birthday ......

Yup , it's just your author nim's birthday is coming and I'm super excited ......

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳