Chapter 5

There is no need to choose which floor to go to. As soon as Lu Zhao stepped into the elevator, the apartment housekeeper system recognized his identity and that of Bai Li who walked in afterwards, and automatically went up to the floor where the two lived.

Lu Zhao held a big bag in his arms, which contained big round and red tomatoes.

Bai Li held a big radish in his creaking nest, put his hands in his trouser pockets, whistled all the way into the elevator, looked at Lu Zhao several times before saying: "Major General, you are more suitable for flowers, and you are more suitable for big ones." Tomatoes don't quite match."

Lu Zhao hugged the bag of tomatoes, and looked at Bai Li several times: "You and big radishes are quite good."

Bai Li winked: "As long as you have my face, you will be as good as me." It goes well with everything."

Lu Zhao: "..." Well, you are really good at it.

However, Lu Zhao did not deny it. Bai Li's face was indeed a plus, let alone a white radish, even if he had a butcher's knife under his creaking nest at the moment, he could still show a different demeanor.

"Why are you coming back at this hour, there is nothing to do at the Legion?" Bai Li asked.

An officer of Lu Zhao's level does not need to abide by the commuting time. He basically spends his time in the training room every day, and only returns to the dormitory late at night to rest.

This point is clear to Bai Li after a little inquiring. Lu Zhao's daily life is the training room and the dormitory. Everyone in the army knows it. Coupled with the real relationship between the two, Bai Li didn't consider Lu Zhao. Show up at the apartment at this time.

Lu Zhao paused for two seconds, and replied: "Well, the recruits have occupied the mecha simulation cabin." He

didn't tell Bai Li that he was not in the mood to train after watching the Imperial Forum.

I also don't want to live in the dormitory. The other dormitory members in the base look at him like they read gossip headlines. Everyone wants to catch him and ask him for some private information.

Lu Zhao couldn't stay in the base, and when he got out of the base, he found that he had nowhere to go, so he simply drove the suspension car back to Baili's apartment. He planned to park the car and go around to buy a change of clothes. Unexpectedly, he bumped into Bai Li who came back, and was attracted by the big radish and followed him upstairs.

Bai Li glanced at Lu Zhao, he found that Lu Zhao didn't explain why he didn't live in the army dormitory, but Bai Li didn't ask any further, the elevator had already reached his floor, Bai Li stepped out of the elevator first, and said as he walked, "That's fine, Anyway, the officer's dormitory is small and crowded, and it's pretty boring."

The First Army Corps is fairly well paid, and the officers from the major to the top are all allocated single dormitories, but they are not big, just enough for a bed and a table. But it's enough for Lu Zhao, at least he doesn't have to squeeze into the four-person room with other O's in the logistics department just because he is an omega.

As soon as Bai Li and Lu Zhao entered the door, the machine butler had already prepared slippers. Before Bai Li took off his clothes, the machine butler issued a health and safety alarm, urging Bai Li to take off his muddy coat.

Bai Liqiode, took off his coat and held it in his hand but didn't put it down, he lifted it up and down on the machine butler's head, and rolled the chubby man gruntingly, laughing happily.

After Lu Zhao's slippers had been changed, he turned his head and Bai Li was still teasing the machine butler. He reached out and slapped Bai Li hard on the back of his hand. The latter let out a "hiss", and his coat fell off, and was pushed against by the machine butler. Swipe over the head and take it to be cleaned.

"Huahua, you're too harsh." Bai Li blew on the back of his hand in pain, "I'm really disabled, I have to make dinner tonight." Lu Zhao heard him say "crippled

" I just felt uncomfortable, not because of Baili, but because I was reminded of the smoky posts on the Imperial Forum.

After finally suppressing that little discomfort, Lu Zhao realized what Bai Li said just now: "Are you really going to cook?" "

Otherwise you come." Bai Li stuffed a big white radish into Lu Zhao's arms.

Lu Zhao subconsciously caught the big white and fat carrot, which was quite heavy.

There are basically no soil-grown vegetables now. Meal replacement nutrients can basically replace food and provide basic energy and nutrition to the human body. Vegetables have also achieved a more convenient cultivation method hundreds of years ago. Well, it takes only a week for a radish sold in the market to grow from planting to maturity, but the size and taste have been greatly reduced.

Lu Zhao was holding a bag of tomatoes in one hand and a big radish in the other. He was wearing slippers and stood upright.

Bai Li clutched his chest as if he had been stabbed in the heart: "Flowers, you look so energetic when you carry carrots." That is to say, you are afraid that the

carrots will be broken and wasted, otherwise Lu Zhao will act like a carrot smashing your brain on the spot.

Putting the tomatoes and radishes on the kitchen table, Bai Li was bumped into his calf by the machine butler's chubby body, and he rushed to take a bath and change clothes. Lu Zhao had already washed in the Legion, and he was thinking about sending a message to Huo Cun with his personal terminal Let him take two changes of clothes for himself after work, and walk to his bedroom.

Walking into the bedroom, I found a new set of home clothes stacked on the bed, and I don't know when Bai Li bought it.

Lu Zhaochang grew up savagely at such a young age. He entered the army and was promoted to a military rank, so he was assigned Huo Cun as an adjutant. When there was no war, he would run errands for Lu Zhao to take care of his daily life. Lu Zhao is easy to talk, Huo Cun usually has to be told by Lu Zhao if he loses his mind, if Lu Zhao can't remember, the two of them will catch him blind together.

Lu Zhao forgot about bringing a change of clothes from the dormitory, and Huo Cun didn't even think about it. It's all nonsense that omega is careful and beta is reliable.

Lu Zhao grabbed the new set of home clothes that Bai Li bought for him and put it on his head. This was the first time someone bought clothes for him.

As soon as he was dressed, Bai Li called him outside: "Flowers, is there anything you don't like?"

Before Lu Zhao could speak, Bai Li said again, "I'll just ask, anyway, I just like to eat. We're brothers, so I'm not polite to you." The feeling that had just risen in

Lu Zhao's heart dissipated in an instant.

Walking out of the bedroom, I saw that Bai Li was already standing in front of the sink in the kitchen washing the radishes. He changed into loose short sleeves, and his short hair was a little frizzed after washing and blow-drying. He washed the radishes with his hairy head Listen to some current affairs news on the personal terminal.

Seeing Lu Zhao approaching, Bai Li looked up and said, "Scrambled meat with radish and scrambled egg with tomato, just two dishes. I didn't expect you to come, I didn't prepare so many things, I'll drink the nutrient solution when I'm not full." The radish

and Tomato and Lu Zhao were clearly arranged.

Lu Zhao nodded and stood still.

Bai Li was amused: "What are you doing there, my flower?"

Lu Zhao ignored his oily tone: "Help?"

It meant whether you want to help.

"The two dishes will be fried soon. You are busy with your work. I will call you when it is done." Bai Li's mouth moved quickly, and his hands did not stop. After washing the radish and a few tomatoes, he went to Find meat in the freezer.

As soon as Lu Zhao left the legion, he seemed to have nothing to do. He swayed to the sofa and sat down. Bai Li is worthy of being a nobleman, and he can enjoy it. The sofa he chose is soft and comfortable. As soon as Lu Zhao sat down, he thought of Bai Li lying on the sofa when he went out in the morning. It looks really suitable for paralysis.

After hesitating for a while, he opened the Empire Forum and began to read the posts. In the morning, all he saw were discussing the (false) gossip about Bai Li's leg pain and being taken to the hospital by Lu Zhao last night. He went around the Legion At this moment, the forum began to say that Bai Li was too weak to control Lu Zhao, so he could only let his omega continue to show his face.

Lu Zhao said that the words in the part of his post have long been indifferent. He is actually quite open-minded. Otherwise, what would happen? If he doesn't look at it, he will go home and have a baby. If he doesn't look at it, he I can't get to where I am today.

A post titled "What do you think Major General Lu Zhao thinks of Bai Li?" became popular for some reason. It floated on the first line of the homepage. Lu Zhao couldn't help but clicked on it, and leaned on the sofa to look.

1# Landlord: [I'm just curious, generally O is fine, Major General Lu Zhao has such an alpha, one has no future and the other is crippled, won't he feel uncomfortable? ]

2# Zhi Zhi Berry Berry: [It will definitely be uncomfortable! WooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

. No matter how powerful Zhao is, he is an O, marriage is a matter of course]

4#Crossing the river and demolishing the bridge: [Anyway, I think it is a pity for Lu Zhao, he can find a better A, let him enjoy the blessings at home, without using mechas or anything It's also pretty good]

5# Xiaobu don't understand very well: [Hello, is there something wrong upstairs? Major General Lu Zhao is doing well in the military, you let him go home? ]

6# Xiaobu don't understand very well: [Reply 3L: No way, no way, no one will think that omega has to get married and have children in 6020, right? ]

7# It's really hard to fight: [The brother upstairs speaks really hard. Let me tell you, the optical brain may still prefer Lu Zhao. Think about it, if he is paired with a strong alpha with healthy limbs, can Lu Zhao continue to hang out in the military? Few A's are willing to let their O's run outside every day]

8#Original: [Reply to 7L: You're really saying that... I think the major general will definitely not quit the military, and the white calendar can't do it]

9#笑笑晓晓: [That said, I feel better. If our major general quits the military because of his marriage, I will go to the Imperial Optical Brain Control Room right now] ... This post is about the wedding of Lu Zhao and

Bai

Li It was posted earlier, although the title was to ask what Lu Zhao thought of Bai Li, but the first dozen or so pages were basically arguing about whether Lu Zhao's marriage was worth it or not.

Most people think that Lu Zhao has lost money, while some people think that he has lost his horse.

Lu Zhao had a headache when he flipped through the pages, so he turned to the pages with today's date and continued to read.

#807 Zhi Zhi Berry Berry: [I'm crazy! ! ! ! ! How could an alpha go to the hospital because of leg pain on the night of the wedding? ! Still hugged, go, by my own omega! What a waste Bai Li is! ! ! ]

#808 Don't report your kindness: [I thought I saw a fake news, but I didn't expect it to happen in the real world... If I was ashamed to be an A...] #809 When will the major general remarry

: [No face to do A+1]

#810 The knife is not stained with blood: [I was so angry that I almost couldn't recover, I suggest that the major general get a divorce immediately]

#818 Xiaozhier: [I really took Baili, is he a little alpha? I don't want my face...]

#819 Crossing the river without tearing down the bridge: [Advising Bai Li to quit voluntarily. ]

#820 Xiaoxiao Xiaoxiao: [Persuade Baili to withdraw voluntarily. ]

#821 User 9988566: [Persuade Bai Li to quit voluntarily. ]

...

Lu Zhao felt uncomfortable.

He thinks that Bai Li is a good person. Although he has a problem with his legs, he speaks and acts more pleasingly than most alphas.

If Bai Li's marriage partner had been changed, he might not have been pointed at and scolded like this. But because it was Lu Zhao who married Bai Li, this marriage became a ray of light, illuminating all the shortcomings of Bai Li, and casting a dark shadow behind him.

There was a "thrilling" sound in the kitchen, and then the aroma produced by the eggs meeting oil quickly permeated. Lu Zhao came to his senses and straightened up from the sofa to look.

Bai Li's apartment is very spacious, and the kitchen is also open, so you can directly see his back from the sofa.

Even a person like Lu Zhao who hangs around in the alpha pile all day has to admit that there are few A's who can feel more than Bai Li.

Bai Li is the type of person who has no dead ends at 360 degrees. Even if he can't see the face, he can't say anything just by looking at his back and the overall outline of his back. Broad shoulders and narrow waist, the exposed arms are tight and smooth, holding a cooking shovel and scratching there.

As soon as the eggs solidified in the hot oil, they were broken open by Bai Li with a shovel and taken out, and placed on the plate next to them. He turned sideways to pick up the chopped tomatoes next to him, revealing his side face with drooping eyes.

The tomato was put into the pot, and when it was stir-fried, it brought out a unique sweet smell. Lu Zhao subconsciously sniffed. When Bai Li heard it, he turned his head to meet his gaze, and laughed at him, laughing at Lu Zhao Looks like waiting for dinner.

Lu Zhao didn't feel much after being laughed at, and leaned back on the sofa to continue reading the post.

After turning two pages, he found that the atmosphere of the post was not right.

#981Three-year-old sick e-sports: [Well, you are all scolding Bai Li, but I am the only one who wants to brag about Major General Lu Zhao, is he handsome? ]

#982 Landlord: [I wanted to say it a long time ago! My mother, it's too exciting to go to the hospital with alpha in my arms. If I can walk two steps in the arms of the major general, my O birth will be complete! ]

#983 Little don't understand very well: [Low-key and low-key, it's normal for our major general to be handsome]

#984 Three o'clock and one stroke: [Oh, I sympathize with Bai Li, married such an omega]

#985 Little don't understand I understand: [Reply 983L: Thank you for going to the doctor when you are sick, does Bai Li need your sympathy? No matter what, he is from aristocratic background, and he was born rich and honored. Now that he is married to Major General Lu Zhao, he doesn't have to worry about his career in the military. Do you still sympathize with Bai Li? You should sympathize with the O who gave birth to you, how did he do everything possible to give birth to a placenta]

#986Three-year-old sick e-sports: [The upstairs talk is so fierce, I like it! Xiaoxiao really understands]

#987笑笑晓晓: [Although I still look down on Baili, but compared with 984L... Xiaobu really understands]

#988主故事: [Not good, I am now My mind is full of Major General Lu Zhao's arms and chest, oh my god, what does it feel like to be hugged by Major General Lu Zhao! ]

#989 Three-year-old sick e-sports: [Oh my god, how does it feel to be hugged by Major General Lu Zhao! ]

#990 Zhizhi Berry Berry: [Oh my god, how does it feel to be hugged by Major General Lu Zhao! ]

#991 Baili: [It feels good^_^]

Lu Zhao: "?" Is it because I am blind or is this account Baili?

He clicked on the account to see that there was a photo of himself hanging on the profile picture with big thorns. That face was one that no one would forget, and there was a symbol after the name, showing that it had been verified by real name.

Lu Zhao is really fucking convinced.

This grandson really doesn't think it's a big deal to watch the excitement.

Others in the post exploded instantly.

#992 Landlord: [Fuck, crazy, Bai Li himself? ]

#993 Endless life: [I'm shocked, white calendar stickers? Are you sick? Are you happy with so many people scolding you? ]

#994 Zhizhiberry: [Fuck, me? Get the mic! Let me interview you, Mr. Bai, what do you think about the fact that you went to the hospital on the night of your wedding? ]

#995 Bai Li: [I can't help it, my leg hurts, I need a hug to get better. ]

#996 Zhi Zhi Berry: [Grass]

#997 Landlord: [Grass]

#998 Endless Life: [Grass]

#999 I don't understand very well: [Grass]

#1000 Fat guys want to lose weight: [Grass]

# 1001 user 6789123: [grass]

#1002 Three-year-old sick e-sports: [Hurry up and turn the spotlight here, here is a once-in-a-century Sao A]