Chapter 30

The Imperial Military Hospital basically only accepts wounded patients from the military. During the days when there are frequent wars, they are busy without touching the ground, and when there are no wars, they are relatively free.

After sending away a few veterans who came for regular physical examinations, Bancun in the physical examination room sat down and looked at the personal terminal.

Usually, he is responsible for doing medical examinations for soldiers and officers in need, and passing the medical examination reports to the person who came for the physical examination and the attending doctor.

At this moment, he turned on his personal terminal, and the webpage that popped up on the virtual screen was still on a hover car he had browsed before.

I have been greedy for this car for a long time, and I have checked the information for several rounds. I look at the quotations on the star website every day, and the more I look at it, the more I like it.

The board-inch job only earns such a small salary every month. The family thinks that he is an omega, so they find a relationship to give him a spare job in the military hospital. They don't expect him to be famous, and it is good to live a lifetime easily.

But he was quite unwilling, especially when he looked at all kinds of luxury goods, his unwillingness was even more obvious.

Take this car as an example, counting the boards on the fingers, feeling that if I don't eat or drink, I might have to save half my life to afford it, but by then, a newer car will come out, and he Still have to open outdated goods.

Thinking of this, Bancun felt uncomfortable.

A small box floated up on the top of the web browser, broadcasting some hot news, and a line of words was written at the moment: Major General Lu Zhao appeared in public for the first time after the Legion riots.

Another advantage of working in the medical examination room of a military hospital is that you can get in touch with many celebrities in the military. Bancun snorted when he saw the news, and these gossip reporters just took a picture of Lu Zhao's trip, so they have the nerve to put it on the hot spot? If he tells what he knows, it might make headlines for a week!

With a subtle sense of superiority, Bancun clicked on the hot news.

The report didn't say anything, it just said that yesterday evening, a picture of Bai Li and Lu Zhao walking together was taken near the research institute invested by Bai Li. It seems that the relationship between them is quite close. It's self-defeating, and I also put a photo.

Bancun saw the car driven by the two people in the photo at a glance, good guy, isn't this the one he's been craving for a long time?

He has also seen photos of Bai Li and Lu Zhao when they got married, and it wasn't this car that Bai Li drove back then! Thinking of the previous news, Bai Liguang changed several cars, one was more expensive than the other, and the other was more stylish.

The angle of the photo is not very good, but it can still be seen that Lu Zhao and Bai Li are standing very close and very intimate.

A bunch of idlers are talking about it in the comments.

"I think the relationship between Major General Lu Zhao and Bai Li is very good. Any relationship breakup is just speculation. It's nothing

!

" Don't maliciously speculate on other people's private life if you're not doing well, okay? After Lu Zhao and Bai Li got married, they lived together in An An for so long. I said a few words before. Now I'm tired of myself and feel like there's nothing to gossip about. Why? Is someone so active?"

The board was flipped twice, and during this period of time, the netizens were not so aggressive, although they still favored Lu Zhao in the marriage between Bai Li and Lu Zhao, thinking that he married Bai Li It's completely flowers stuck on the concrete, but recently everyone has been a little bit bearish. The main reason is that Bai Li can't continue to shine in the military because of his leg injury, and he seems to be really good.

The people of the empire compared and found that Bai Li's grandson is really good-looking, even if he is handsome, he is still from aristocratic background. In the past, there were a lot of gossip news, but none of them were real. Like Lu Zhao Personal status before marriage has always been single.

"What's the use of being handsome," Bancun snorted, "isn't he a cripple."

After saying that, he felt sour in his heart.

In fact, he also knew that, let alone Bai Li had a problem with one leg, even if both legs were broken, he wouldn't have the slightest communication with him.

Turning up and looking again, I found that the report said that Lu Zhao was traveling in a car with a white calendar. I stared at Lu Zhao in the photo for a long time, and then remembered the indifferent look in his eyes the last time he came for a medical examination.

The self-esteem of the board was poked big: "Damn, what are you proud of? Didn't you find someone with a broken leg to marry after being so awesome?

" Er'er posted: Some people don't look at the current prosperity, maybe they can live a life in private, hehe, if I'm in a bad mood, let's talk about all his affairs, and see if he can't live on!

I typed on the first floor again: I was talking about a celebrity, haha.

Not a while after posting, I saw a few good people replying below, asking who he was talking about, and what else was going to come out.

There was a subtle sense of superiority and pleasure in Bancun's heart. Of course, he didn't dare to tell the truth about Lu Zhao's infertility, but the feeling of knowing the secret of the Imperial Eagle made him feel a lot more comfortable.

After enjoying this kind of one-sided venting, Bancun slowly opened the entertainment section, ready to gossip about gossip.

Unexpectedly, as soon as I opened the entertainment section, the most upvoted post was related to two old acquaintances.

One line of writing on the post: God damn it! Have you watched the video of the simulated mecha confrontation released by Bai Libo? Lu Zhao VS Bai Li, I would like to call it the imperial eagle smashing concrete!

Bancun was busy giving physical examinations to several veteran cadres as soon as he got to work today, and he didn't have time to browse the forum gossip. Now he was confused when he saw the post, and was about to click on it to take a closer look, when the door of the medical examination room was pushed open.

Bancun hurriedly put away his personal terminal: "What's the matter—"

Looking up, the person who came was a strange face, who looked quite young, with short red hair.

Before Bancun finished speaking, the red-haired young man walked in with a smile: "Hello doctor, my name is Kuai, Kuai Le!

" There seems to be no one with the surname Kuai on the medical examination list."

The young man named Kuai Le closed the door and smiled kindly: "I'm not here for the medical examination, I'm here...to ask you something."

Puzzled: "Ask me for something?"

"Well, I heard..." Kuai Le's big eyes were particularly agile, and he scanned the room to make sure there was no one else before looking at Bancun again, "Lu Zhao The major general is here for your physical examination?"

Bancun's face turned cold instantly.

In their line of work, the most taboo is that others ask themselves about their patients. Although Bancun is not the attending doctor, he also knows what to say and what not to say, so he said coldly: "I don't know, who said that? Go and ask elsewhere. Don't talk nonsense with me."

After speaking, he was about to coax people out.

Pushed by him, Kuai Le took two steps outside, and said anxiously, "Oh, oh! I have no other intentions, just chat, chat!"

"I have nothing to talk to you, whoever you want to talk to, don't stay with me—" Bancun's words got stuck in the middle.

His eyes fell on the personal terminal that Kuai Le took out. On the virtual screen was a transaction page, and the string of zero margins on the amount column was counted several times.

Seeing that he froze, Kuai Le quickly stood up and smiled again: "Let's just chat, it won't waste your time, do you think it's okay?"

Bancun's lips moved.

Bai Li said in a round and full of emotion: "Lu Zhao VS Bai Li! I would like to call it the eagle of the empire smashing the concrete!"

Lu Zhao was drinking a bottle of juice, choked and coughed.

"I would like to call it the imperial eagle smashing the concrete!" Bai Li emphasized it again, and read it aloud.

After laughing, he collapsed on the sofa and couldn't get up.

Lu Zhao managed to calm down, but when he saw Bai Li smiling like a dog slumped on the sofa, he was quite speechless again.

This grandson has a head of soft black hair, which can easily turn into a mess. He also likes to rub it on soft cushions like sofa pillows. Only then is he willing to go out, to ensure that every time he is blocked and photographed, he will be handsome and unrestrained.

After tidying up the chaos, Lu Zhao had never seen his hair docile when he was at home.

Lu Zhao walked to the sofa and knelt against Young Master Bai who was lying on the sofa: "Hair." "

Huh?"

"Hair, like a doghouse," Lu Zhao said again, "Aren't you going out?"

Bai Li let out a "Oh" and hurriedly got up from the sofa. While brushing his hair, he walked towards the bedroom, not forgetting to turn around and tell: "Flowers, wait a moment, our army must pay attention to appearance when traveling... "

The action of adjusting the hair was too concentrated, and went into the bedroom before finishing the second half of the sentence.

Lu Zhao drank the remaining sips of juice in his hand, and logged in to the blog with his personal terminal while drinking.

What Bai Li was reading just now was a post on the forum, but the post discussed the video of yesterday's mech simulation battle between him and Lu Zhao that Bai Li posted on his blog.

Last night before going to bed, Lu Zhao went through the simulated confrontation with Bai Li in his mind. Bai Li's control over the mecha was better than Lu Zhao imagined. Encore.

As soon as he opened Baili's blog, Lu Zhao saw a dazzling headline: If you love him, you must be brave enough to be beaten!

Followed by a red heart symbol.

When Lu Zhao saw this kind of Baili-style title, his brain hurt.

Before the video was clicked, I saw the first comment of the hot comment: [The video is very exciting, but I hope someone can teach Bai Li how to write a question to look like a normal A. ]

One comment received countless likes.

The corners of Lu Zhao's mouth curled up, and he clicked on the video to watch.

The recording time was not long, but Bai Li didn't make any monsters in the video, and put it on the blog without any changes. It was the part when Lu Zhao and Bai Li were fighting with light knives at the beginning.

Lu Zhao watched the video again from the perspective of a bystander. Bai Li's mech opened freely, which was quite chic, and it felt completely different from Lu Zhao's attack.

This video ended abruptly when the two were fighting hard to part. In just five or six minutes, the comments had already exploded.

[Fuck, shit, shit! what is this ! ]

[I haven't seen such a wonderful close-range confrontation for many years! Is this really Major General Lu Zhao and Bai Li? ]

[It is certain that the white one is the mecha driven by Lu Zhao. Did you see the backhand cut just now? That's Lu Zhao's usual style of play. I've seen all kinds of training videos released by the First Legion on military forums a long time ago. It's Lu Zhao. ]

[Damn, so the blue one is Baili? Yes, Young Master Bai, it doesn't matter if you win or not, there are not many noble young masters who can compete with the major general like this, right? ]

[I don't believe it's Baili's own simulated warehouse! Maybe Bai Li was really good in the past, but now Bai Li's legs can go up? ]

[1! Didn't everyone say that Bai Li couldn't open the mecha, and now he can open it again? When I'm an idiot? ]

There was a lot of noise in the comments. Some people suspected that the blue mecha in the video was not driven by Bai Li himself, and some people said that they were not sure that Bai Li's legs had almost recovered in the past two years, and many people were very professional. One, he insisted that Lu Zhao was worthy of being the Eagle of the Empire, and even played such a wonderful simulated confrontation.

Lu Zhao has also gotten used to the smog in Bai Libo's comments during this period of time. The video in this blog may be too shocking, and everyone in the comment section didn't scold him anymore. Questioning whether it was Bai Li himself was the next best thing , there are really many people who are rationally discussing mecha-related issues.

After flipping through a few more comments, I saw a message from a real-name verified account: [After watching the video carefully several times, I am personally a fan of mechs, and I have studied it for several years and have achieved little success in this regard. According to my observation, the blue mecha is not the type of mecha currently in use by the empire, and it is reasonable to speculate that it is a model under development. The pilots driving the blue mechs should be of a fairly high level, even higher than the serving soldiers of some legions today. The pilot of the white mecha should indeed be Major General Lu Zhao. His personal style is very obvious, the mecha moves smoothly, and his personal habit of focusing on offense is also very prominent. Hehe, it is a very exciting battle video. ]

From time to time in the military, some training videos will flow out and be placed on the Imperial Military Forum. Many enthusiasts in this field often browse and discuss, analyze the battle habits of some of the more famous officers of the Empire, etc., so many people Recognize Lu Zhao.

[Damn it's Mingda! Worship the boss OTZ]

[Live Mingda! Mingda actually came to hang out in this kind of place! Worship the big guy OTZ]

[Worship the big guy OTZ]

[Worship what, what celebrity? ]

[Ming Da is a leader in the boutique area of ​​the military section of the forum, and an in-service professor of the Imperial Military Academy. He often shares dry goods on the military section. Every time you read his posts, you will benefit a lot! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! ]

[Quiet Mimi asks Ming Da, is the blue mech really Bai Li? ]

This real-name authenticated user replied with a comment after being questioned by many people: [I haven't seen the video of Mr. Bai Li's previous training, but I heard that the research institute invested by Mr. Bai Li also does research on mechs. The mecha that Tai is still developing is the model being developed by the research institute. As for whether it is Mr. Bai Li himself, I can't confirm it, but according to Mr. Bai Li's military rank and military exploits before he left the military, it is not surprising even if he is himself. After all, without such strength, it is impossible to serve as a general in the First Army. Military. ]

In the comment area, there was another heated discussion because of the few words of this military boss.

Bai Li had been out of the public eye for many years, and it was only during the period of his marriage to Lu Zhao that he was overthrown by the wave of public opinion. Most of the people who paid attention to this marriage were summoned for Lu, but they didn't know much about Bai Li.

[Big Ming! I wanted to say before that Bai Li was a major general even before he retired from the military, so I wondered why some people would fight for Lu Zhao and feel that Bai Li was not good enough for him. ]

[Some people, don't let it be an afterthought here, and start talking about Baili now? Hehe, you all forgot when you scolded fiercely? ]

[Ah, Bai Li has only been in the military for a few years, who knows that he is at the level of a major general...] ​​[That

is, it's because I don't know much that he retired after only a few years in the military? ]

[Some people don't jump, they used to scold Bai Li for being useless, but now they are slapped in the face and still put it here to quibble? Is it disgusting, you]

[Don't make noise, don't make noise, watch the video so exciting, Mr. Bai Li and Major General Lu Zhao are both handsome! May I ask who won in the end? ]

[Surely Lu Zhao wins! How long has Bai Li been out of the army, and besides, I'm not sure that Bai Li opened it himself, right? I wonder why you all look sure that it is Bai Li? ]

[On the top floor! Anyway, I don't believe it, I admit that Bai Li has no other problems, but his leg injury is so serious that he is about to quit the military, so it must be confirmed that he can't open the mecha. If he can't open it, how can he be on par with Major General Lu Zhao? ]

[Well, just, I want to ask how did Bai Li's leg hurt? ]

[I heard that a certain rescue mission failed, many people died at that time, and Bai Li was injured at that time. ]

[Fuck, so it failed? I thought it was awesome, maybe it's because I felt ashamed that I was discharged from the army, hahahahaha~]

[It seems that the empire didn't report much! Since the damage is so serious, why do I have no memory at all? It stands to reason that this kind of thing is a big deal. Isn't it crazy for the media to report it now? ]

[I don't know, I don't want to know! I just want to continue watching the video of Major General Lu Zhao's mecha! Mr. Baili is here again! ]

The comment area was full of random things, Lu Zhao's gaze paused for a while on the comments discussing the cause of Bai Li's leg injury, and was about to look down when he heard the sound of Bai Li's bedroom door opening.

Bai Li had already changed into the clothes he was going out, and his hair was tidied up again. Holding a personal terminal in one hand, he sent a text message to Situ, while talking to Lu Zhao: "Everything is ready at the research institute, shall we go now?

" Zhao Zhao glanced back at him, his gaze slipped, and he glanced at his left leg wrapped in slacks.

"Flowers?" Bai Li didn't hear the answer, so he called again.

Lu Zhao gave a "hmm", flipped through the virtual screen again, chose a comment in the comment area of ​​Baili that looked pleasing to the eye, and liked it, then closed his personal terminal and stood up, without mentioning what he read on the Internet just now Things, go to the door with Bai Li.

"I may have to be beaten today." Young Master Bai said calmly.

"..." Lu Zhao hadn't turned his head around yet, "Beating?"

Bai Li leaned his head and said to Lu Zhao, "He found out that I picked the dishes that Situ ordered. You're scolding me."

The two of them get together and do this shit every day. Lu Zhao couldn't help laughing, and raised his hand to push Bai Li's head away, but when he saw a lock of hair on the back of Bai Li's head, the hand that was originally stretched out to push it away turned around to stroke his hair Ping: "It's curled up."

"Ah?" Bai Li let Lu Zhao's hand stroke his hair, and then simply bent down and brought his head closer, "Then major brother, give me a good job." The movement of Lu Zhao's hand stroking

Bai Li's hair It was so gentle that Bai Li felt his heart tremble.

Before Bai Li could get a good feel for whether the little dog in his heart started running around again, he heard Lu Zhao calmly say, "Bai Li, you know the little reporter who forced the car to stop yesterday, right?" Little

dog Hiccup fart.

Bai Li's heart almost stopped suddenly, and he watched Lu Zhao stutter: "Ah, what, no—"

"I want to talk about it." Lu Zhao moved his hand from Bai Li's hair, glanced at Bai Li, Only then did I go to the door to change my shoes, "I just don't want to hold back."

They also agreed before that they can come as they want to get along with each other.

Bai Li didn't want to talk about it, and Lu Zhao didn't intend to keep asking. But Lu Zhao's two sudden stops last night also showed his attitude towards this matter. He felt that his anger was not going well, but he was not venting his anger at Bai Li.

He just wanted to tell Bai Li that I have an opinion on this matter, but I'm very arrogant and don't want to hold back.

Lu Zhao didn't understand what he had an opinion on, and why he had an opinion.

But this is not the only thing that he and Bai Li have been confused about during this period of time.

Bai Li stood there for a while, and he seemed to have returned to the mood he had suffered from two sudden brakes last night. There was something stuck in his chest, and he had to ask to feel comfortable.

He walked over to change shoes with Lu Zhao, and after a few seconds, he carefully said, "Huahua, are you angry?"

Lu Zhao was stunned, thought for a while, and then said carefully, "Am I angry? "

Fuck," Bai Li was stunned, "Can you ask this question?"

Lu Zhao also didn't understand: "What's this all about?"

The four interrogative sentences stunned the two adults, and they stared at each other for a long time Afterwards, Bai Li nearly fell down while leaning against the wall, and Lu Zhao himself laughed so hard that he had to help Eldest Young Master Bai.

I waited until I went out and went downstairs. I was out of breath just now, and I can't remember exactly why I was angry.

Neither of these two people knew how much gossip Lu Zhao's like just now added to the two of them.

On the same day, a netizen of the empire opened his personal terminal, and just logged on to the blog, he found a reminder from the system: @露赵 liked your comment and message!

He rubbed his eyes, and rubbed his eyes again.

Open this reminder like a dream, and go through the comments I left.

I saw the content of the comment I left on Bai Libo, a line of big characters: [Fuck! Blue Jijia is Baili? That Bai Li is so fucking handsome! ! ]

... Whoa.