Chapter 27

The mecha simulation cabin was closed, and Situ's voice came out from the internal voice system: "Once the fluctuation of mental power exceeds the stable value that the mecha can withstand, the connection between the mecha and the human body will be automatically disconnected to ensure that no additional damage is caused to the human body. Burden. The battle scene will be refreshed randomly in ten seconds, thank you two for allowing us to enjoy a public husband and wife fight, thank you." The

last sentence was serious, and the laughter of other researchers also spread along the voice system to Bai Li and Lu Zhao's ears.

Because it was a simulated confrontation, Bai Li and Lu Zhao could not communicate by voice, otherwise Lu Zhao could still hear how Bai Li scolded Situ at this moment.

Ten seconds later, a huge and disintegrated transport ship was projected on the huge virtual screen projected in mid-air in the mecha research room. The refresh point of Lu Zhao and Bai Li was at the center of the broken hull.

When Bai Li entered the space, he was almost hit by pieces of the ship that hit him head-on, so he hastily dodged sideways.

"Fuck," Bai Li scolded, "This broken picture may not be drawn once in hundreds of years."

The chances of this kind of map being drawn on the belly of a huge ship with serious damage are not high. The materials used by the ship They're all pretty stiff and heavy, and it probably wouldn't be a big deal if you hit the mech, but it'd be disgusting to have a guy like that come up to your back when you're fighting someone.

Bai Li subconsciously wanted to get out from the place where there were flying debris everywhere, but before he could move, he heard the alarm from the surveillance system, and someone approached from behind.

When he turned his head, Lu Zhao's light saber was already in front of him, and it went straight into Baili's cockpit.

Yes, very fierce. Bai Li smiled straight, and his reaction speed was also very fast. The mental power connection was faster than the physical connection. He leaned back almost the moment the light knife was handed over, and the light knife rubbed against Bai Li's mecha and stabbed it.

While leaning back, Bai Li also pulled out his own light saber, and slashed towards the wrist of Lu Zhao's mech. Unfortunately, the angle of the back leaning was too large, and the speed of drawing the light saber was affected. After Baili's attack.

The purpose of the simulated confrontation is to test the flexibility and coordination of the connection between the driver and the mech, so it is not equipped with any weapons other than light knives. Without the assistance of high-end weapons, Bai Li and Lu Zhao have to rely on their own Brawl ability.

On the virtual screen, the two mechas are coming and going, and the silver-blue cold light is cut between the light knives.

The shape of the mecha operated by Bai Li is similar to that of KL223, which is because of his personal preference, but the researchers did not use the performance of KL223 as a reference because of the consideration of the driver's body.

The heavy "fly swatter" can be played smoothly in Baili's hands, and this experimental mech, which relies more on mental power to operate, is basically smooth and smooth when used here by Baili.

Lu Zhao's attack at the beginning was a bit tentative. He didn't know whether Bai Li's body could drive the mecha to run. He passed by Bai Li's mecha several times with a light knife, and it seemed that Bai Li was being pressed hard by every step Every time Lu Zhao stabbed out with the hand holding the light saber, Bai Li turned to one side, seemingly touching Lu Zhao's mecha's arm unintentionally.

The two fought at close range, and these small movements were not conspicuous. After going back and forth several times, Lu Zhao realized that the grandson was pretending, making him think that he would succeed with a single blow, so he stuck to Bai Li's side and fought like this. There are several hooligans.

Lu Zhao drew back a certain distance, and when he looked up, he saw Bai Li's mecha making a V comparison.

The researchers who watched the battle through the virtual screen laughed, and Situ was amused and scolded: "Damn, this grandson has been like this since before."

"I think it's very stable this time." The assistant researcher held the numerical detector, and the ups and downs on the data showed Bai Li's current state of mental power. "

Situ shook his head: "Bai Li's insistence on time has to be discounted in half to be used as a normal standard. His mental strength is top-notch and his patience is strong. He should last longer." His tone eased a little, and he said, "He Just like that, he is very strong, and everyone who knows him knows that this grandson should not be treated as a normal person."

During the speech, the two mechas on the screen were rapidly shuttling between the fragments of the hull that had been shattered, Lu Zhao's flexibility surprised everyone , Even if dodging among the fragments, he can still maintain a stable and fast speed to pursue Bai Li. The light knife's stabs and slashes are extremely fast, and almost every attack cannot be underestimated by Bai Li.

It is precisely because of this flexibility that Lu Zhao is hailed as the Eagle of the Empire by the military.

As the current prey of the Imperial Eagle, Bai Li's agility is showing a bit of slickness. He manipulates this experimental mech like a sparrow, it is designed to drill into places where debris is dense, and it was straight forward a second ago. In the next second, he dodged a 90-degree turn, revealing a piece of wreckage splashed at high speed after the explosion directly in front of him. Lu Zhao behind him was forced to dodge, and the distance between him and Bai Li was kept within the acceptable range of Bai Li. Inside.

"Teacher Si, twenty-five minutes and three seconds," said the assistant researcher, "the longest time Bai Li endured in the simulation cabin was thirty minutes and forty-three seconds." Situ nodded: "

When the body feels tired , the mental power will be difficult to concentrate, and the value fluctuates too much, and the confrontation will automatically end. He should be fine at the moment, you get ready, and Bai Li will go down the simulation cabin and press his leg in a while." The assistant researcher agreed

. .

After saying this, Lu Zhao fell on the screen, intercepting Bai Li in midair. The two swords intersected, and the collision gave off a cold light.

Bai Li was sitting in the cockpit. He hadn't fought such a high-level confrontation for a long time. Lu Zhao's toughness made him extremely excited.

Lu Zhao also got excited, he even wanted to confront Bai Lilai in a friendly real person.

A good opponent can bring you an incomparably enjoyable experience. The two of them gradually entered the state. They never thought that this was a simulated confrontation. When Bai Li picked up the light knife in Lu Zhao's hand, not only the researchers who watched the battle applauded , Lu Zhao didn't hold back either, and "fucked" with a smile.

Bai Li pushed away the light saber of Lu Zhao's mecha, but didn't move. He threw his own light saber with his backhand and gave Lu Zhao a thumbs up.

— come again?

Lu Zhao also returned a thumb.

— come again!

Without the light knife, the mecha has no weapons at all. This kind of situation rarely happens on the battlefield, but neither of them cares about it. These are two fanatics fighting and fighting. If you become addicted, it doesn't matter whether you simulate it or not. Whoever does not inherit the grandson!

The researchers burst into exclamations while the two were moving hands and feet. The assistant researcher even forgot to look at the value detector in his hand. It was not until Bai Li's mental strength value began to exceed the previous fluctuations and issued a warning that the researcher hurriedly took it. look up.

The value fluctuations are approaching the cutoff point, but the two mechas on the screen have no intention of giving up. Bai Li's mechas folded their arms to protect their chests, and they are resisting Lu Zhao's punch that hit the cockpit. The inertia drives the two to slide forward.

The monitoring system carried by the two mechas suddenly sounded a warning sound. On one side, another explosion occurred deep in the ship, and large pieces of debris flew rapidly, hitting Bai Li and Lu Zhao.

Lu Zhao and Bai Li let go at the same time, avoiding the debris.

At the moment when Bai Li pulled away to avoid it, the connection to the simulation space was disconnected. After several seconds of reaction, Bai Li realized that the confrontation might be forcibly interrupted due to excessive fluctuations in mental power.

The simulation cabin made a unique sound when it was opened, the cabin body above the head gradually separated, fresh air poured into the cabin, Bai Li found himself covered in sweat, and felt an unpleasant slight dull pain in his legs.

Bai Li didn't stand up immediately, but sat in the warehouse and looked across.

Lu Zhao had already removed his helmet, came out of the simulation cabin, and was also looking at him. There seemed to be a layer of light floating in those eyes that others could not detect.

Bai Li tore off the helmet, held it in his hand and said to Lu Zhao, "That's cool!"

Lu Zhao walked towards Bai Li, his mind was still the figure of Bai Li driving the mecha through the wreckage just now, and was about to say something, As soon as he got closer and saw Bai Li, his words changed: "What's going on?"

They were also in the simulation warehouse, at the same time, what Lu Zhao was like when he entered, and what he was when he came out, but Bai Li has already Sweat dripped from his forehead.

Subconsciously, he stretched out his hand to wipe it, but he didn't think it was a fever. Lu Zhao glanced at the sweat that was wiped from Bai Li's forehead on his hand: "Uncomfortable?" "It's okay,"

Bai Li waved his hand and threw the helmet aside, "Go there Rest on the side sofa for a while."

There was a long sofa not far from the simulation warehouse area, and Bai Li spread it out on it, remembering to move a place for Lu Zhao.

Once the simulated confrontation between the two was over, it was time for the researchers to get busy. Lu Zhao couldn't understand either, and Bai Li was in a bad state, so he also sat down on the sofa.

The researchers were busy and did not forget to talk to Bai Li and the others.

"Major General, I've finally seen it. If it's the Imperial Eagle, it's so enjoyable to watch!"

"Boss, boss, you can do it! I used to murmur behind my back when you told us you were one and ten, but today I believe it! At least one-tenth of it!" "Then what, major general, boss, the

video Can you give me a copy too... I just love to watch this, the mech is the researcher's little lover! Today the little lover I participated in the research and development got into a fight and I have to—" Situ grabbed his ear and pulled him away

.

Bai Li slumped on the sofa and laughed, picked up two bottles from a box of nutrient solution on the ground, and handed one bottle to Lu Zhao: "Two mouthfuls? It should be a new type. This thing, Situ, went to the research institute in a different way." Let it go."

Lu Zhao picked it up and took a look, repairing it.

"Mr. Bai," an assistant researcher came over and greeted the two of them, "Major General Lu Zhao, the data collection is very complete, and the simulated confrontation between the two of you is wonderful." Lu Zhao nodded implicitly, but Bai Li dared to attack

him Tie Jin: "Isn't this a video? I'll pass it back to you. Watch it more. You're so touched. Remember to bring your teacher, Si, to be touched together." The

assistant researcher smiled politely: "Mr. It's different from you in real life, let's focus on you in real life, don't put on a fan filter and create false fantasies."

Bai Li: "..."

Good guy, let him choke to death.

Lu Zhao wanted to laugh, but seeing Bai Li's "I'm cracked" expression on his face, he suppressed it again.

"Mr. Bai, do you want me to massage your legs?" the assistant researcher said and began to roll up his sleeves.

Bai Li waved his hand: "It's okay today, I can press it twice myself."

He rested at home for two days, and it really eased up a lot. He played too hard today and didn't pay attention. When the adrenaline was secreting, he even forgot the pain in his legs, and he was high.

With half of the sleeves rolled up, the assistant researcher was stunned when he heard this, then glanced at Lu Zhao, and then nodded: "Okay. Today you have broken through 31 minutes in the simulation cabin. After you have a rest, you can Talk to Teacher Si about how you feel about this data change."

Bai Li nodded, finished drinking the nutrient solution in his hand, and raised his hand to throw it away, remembering that there is no robot here that can play with him. Going to recycle, Lu Zhao was robbed halfway, and threw it into the waste bin beside him along with his empty bottle.

"Your leg hurts?" Lu Zhao looked back at Bai Li after throwing it away.

At this moment, Bai Li regained his composure, his complexion improved a lot, and his sweat also stopped.

Bai Li pulled a small stool and turned his left leg upwards: "A little bit, but it's not serious, it's just mild, just rest for a while." He pulled the trouser legs up to his knees, revealing his calf covered with hideous scars

.

Lu Zhao understood: "You used to do this every time you came to the research institute."

"Ah," Bai Li rubbed his hands to warm them up, covering his knees first, kneading his five fingers slightly, and turned his head to see Lu Zhao was still looking at himself, and flirted with Lu Zhao, "Hua Hua, did my image rise up in your heart in an instant?"

Lu Zhao ignored his nonsense, watching Bai Li's fingers slowly exerting force , asked: "Every time after that... like this?"

The words were a bit vague, Bai Li thought that Lu Zhao was talking about massage, and nodded: "I have tried machine massage before, but the effect was not very good, and the hands are still comfortable. , with temperature and emotion, the little assistant just now sometimes helped to press—"

Halfway through talking, I figured out something was wrong, and quickly explained: "Just press the leg! Just the leg! The little assistant has temperature but no emotion!...No, I don't feel the temperature either! Generally, there is no need to press!"

Bai Li's whole body stiffened, the little assistant was an omega, Bai Li's mouth was one step faster than his brain, and he uttered a long series of explanations without much thought.

After speaking, I was also stunned there.

Why did he explain this, as if he was afraid that Lu Zhao would misunderstand.

Young Master Bai cleared his throat: "Ah, so what, right? I'll hold it for a while, and later we two will go to their vegetable field while Situ is at work and get some dinner." The

topic changed quite abruptly, and after finishing speaking Bai Li gave himself a slap from the bottom of his heart, you press your leg as you press your leg, why did you turn to pick vegetables in a daze.

Well, all the experience of growing such a big rogue aristocratic flower bush has not come in handy.

Bai Li pretended to give himself a massage, but he looked at Lu Zhao who was sitting beside him from the corner of his eye.

Some alphas looked normal on the surface, but they were frantically thinking about how to relieve the embarrassment in private.

Young Master Bai was in embarrassment when he saw Lu Zhao imitating his movements and rubbing his hands to warm them up.

Before Bai Li could react, Lu Zhao's hand covered the ugly scar on his leg with warmth.

Bai Li felt numb all over his body, only the skin that Lu Zhao was sticking to could feel the heat, as if a tendon was twitching, like a pulse.

When Lu Zhaozhen put his hand on Bai Li's leg, he realized that he touched Bai Li's scar.

Lu Zhao himself didn't understand what he was thinking. There were some things between him and Bai Li that he couldn't figure out. He just heard Bai Li say that it would be more comfortable if the hands were warmed, so he stretched out his hand subconsciously.

The centipede-like scar under his hand felt lumpy to the touch. Lu Zhao didn't withdraw his hand immediately, but imitated Bai Li, and pressed slightly with five fingers: "Is this so?"

Bai Li's leg trembled.

It may be painful. Lu Zhao immediately wanted to withdraw his hand. This place is not only a scar on Bai Li's body, but also a shadow on his mind. It shouldn't be touched so casually.

Before he had time to shrink back, his hand was pushed back, and the entire palm of his hand was attached to Bai Li's leg.

Lu Zhao raised his head and met Bai Li's gaze.

Bai Li's eyes were bright, as if something was burning. He looked at Lu Zhao, his expression unchanged, and said in a voice that only the two of them could hear: "Don't let go." The hand

held by Bai Li on his leg didn't struggle, but Lu Zhao might have been stunned and kept leaning forward. posture, looking at him for a moment.

Lu Zhao's light pressing just now was too sudden, causing a tingling numbness. Bai Li only felt that the temperature of Lu Zhao's hand made him extremely comfortable. His leg was rarely touched. Except for doctors and massage assistants, Lu Zhao was First.

It was also the first one that Bai Li pressed and refused to let go without even thinking about it.

The tips of Bai Li's ears turned red slowly, the strength in his hands was not weak at all, and his lips moved slightly.

Lu Zhao heard Bai Li whisper, "Brother Major General, your leg is not feeling well, can you rub it for Li Li?"

The researchers were busy, and no one knew that someone's heart was beating faster in this corner.

Lu Zhao's fingertips ran across the scar on Bai Li's leg, and Bai Li trembled slightly because of his touch.

Bai Li allowed Lu Zhao to touch his scar and stroke the ugly mark.

My heart beat like thunder.