Chapter 7

The quality of this batch of recruits was good. By the time Lu Zhao changed his training uniforms and went to the training room of the simulation cabin, the recruits had already played a round with several instructors. After warming up, they were very energetic, and they were in good condition.

Both Han Miao and Huo Cun came to watch, and several officers from other dormitories also came to watch. Lu Zhao usually met them many times during training, and also fought with Lu Zhao a few times, but this was the first time seeing Lu Zhao leading recruits.

Lu Zhao didn't mind people watching, so he threw his personal stuff into Huo Cun's arms, picked a mecha simulation pod and walked over, without looking at the dozen or so recruits, he said as he walked, "Five people I will practice a group with me, and I will give you three minutes to form a group."

The recruits were stunned, and looked at each other, and someone said: "Major General Lu Zhao, you mean you hit five people at a time?" "

Well, in a hurry." Lu Zhao Zhao glanced at the floating clock on the wall of the training room, and repeated, "Assembly."

Han Miao explained to the recruits who were looking at each other: "He means to let you stop talking nonsense and hurry up to form a group."

The recruits Originally eager to try, now seeing real Lu Zhao, I don't know why I shrink back a little.

The name Lu Zhao is too intimidating. Back then, he drove the mech to sink the three fast battleships of the interstellar pirates by himself, and led a five-member team to bloodbath the C41 subsidiary star occupied by the rebel general. He became famous in the first battle and gained a firm foothold in the military circle.

To this day, when the military community mentions the C41 subsidiary star, it seems that they can still smell the smell of blood and hear the sound of the wind passing through the hollow of the mecha wreckage.

The recruits pushed each other, not wanting to be the first group of five to confront Lu Zhao.

While pushing and shoving, a young man with a round face walked out of the queue and saluted Lu Zhao, his voice trembling with excitement: "Major General Lu Zhao, I, my name is Zhou Linshan, it is an honor to accept your instruction!"

Lu Zhao looked up and nodded. Zhou Linshan was very excited and waved to the recruits who had played well behind him. Four young people walked out of the queue and sat in the mech simulation cabin with Zhou Linshan.

After Lu Zhao also put on the helmet to strengthen the connection between the mecha and the mental power, the six mecha simulation cabins entering the battle were quickly closed and locked, and each of the six entered the combat space.

In the training room, the simulated battle space where the six people are located is projected in mid-air by the machine, so that the rest of the people who did not participate in the battle can watch the battle.

There are more than a dozen sets of maps of different environments and different galaxies in the simulated combat space, simulating several common combat environments.

On the screen is the endless black and twinkling stars, here is the universe.

Not far away is an affiliated star that is being invaded. Several large battleships pass overhead, and the mechas are constantly detached from the battleships, fighting with those who are facing the affiliated star. The light of the light knife wielding the assassination light and the explosion light of the small ion cannon mounted on the mecha telling everyone that this is the battlefield.

After Lu Zhao entered the space, he immediately called up his numerical panel, and then realized that this is a simulation cabin prepared for recruit training. The simulated mecha is also the most common and common KL-766 machine. The officers have already No, this model is not suitable for fast combat, the fuselage is heavy, and the movement is not flexible.

The remaining five recruits also entered the space one after another, and were immediately refreshed to land at different points on this map.

Unlike Lu Zhao, these five people entered the simulated battle space as a team, so they could communicate by voice in the mecha simulation cabin, which is also a function that real mechas are equipped with.

Lu Zhao didn't move at the refreshed location. After waiting for a few minutes, the other five people didn't approach rashly. They should have communicated privately and formulated a plan of action.

The monitor made a "beep" sound, and the reality was that Fang Zheng's mecha was approaching quickly.

The monitoring equipment installed on the KL-766 aircraft is already a little outdated, and the monitoring range is not large. This also means that the time from when the enemy is approaching to being attacked is greatly shortened, which adds a certain difficulty to Lu Zhao's evasion.

The mecha at the rear approached rapidly, and the forward speed of the mecha tested the endurance of the driver. During the operation of the mecha, he not only had to bear the pain caused by overload, but also concentrated his energy to ensure the normal operation of all parts of the mecha.

As a new recruit, the driver of this fast-approaching mecha was able to raise the speed of the KL-766 to this gear, which was already very good. Before Lu Zhao could react, the small ion cannon mounted on the mecha's shoulder volleyed towards him.

Lu Zhao's mech turned around in an instant, almost at the same time it also fired back an ion cannon, and met the opponent's directly in mid-air, blocking this attack on the way.

Before the crowd outside the simulation cabin marveled at Lu Zhao's control over this old model, they saw the ball of light generated by the collision of shells rush out of the two mechas and directly attack Lu Zhao.

The monitor design of the KL-766 model is not as user-friendly as the latest mecha. When the two ion cannons intersect in the air, the monitor has already issued an alarm, and the mecha that came later seized the gap and directly attacked, causing There was a short time difference in the monitor, and it was a few seconds late to give an early warning of the approach of the new mecha.

Although it is only a few seconds, it can determine success or failure in actual combat.

At the same time, a mecha attacked behind Lu Zhao, attacking back and forth, trying to shoot Lu Zhao down with one blow.

After the two mechas in front of them approached at a very fast speed, they fired small ion cannons at the same time and directly hit the cockpit where Lu Zhao was.

The old model used for training has many shortcomings, one of which is the short range of the equipped ion cannon. Once the range exceeds the controllable range, it is very easy to miss. Shooting after a distance, in order to cover up this purpose, the attack of the first mecha was also a bluff, just to cover for the two machines that approached later, and the two machines that approached later were also to attack the fourth mecha from behind Lu Zhao. Divert attention.

It seems that the places where these five people refreshed at the beginning should be quite scattered, and Lu Zhao happened to be in the middle of these five people.

The three ion cannons hit Lu Zhao at an unimaginable speed, and the harsh sound of the alarm in Lu Zhao's cockpit almost pierced his eardrums.

In the next second, Lu Zhao's mecha, which was hovering in mid-air, suddenly sank, and the body fell vertically at an extremely fast speed, barely avoiding it almost a second before the ion cannon was about to hit.

And the three recruit mechas that were also speeding forward didn't react at all, and they still maintained their forward speed before they could stop. They saw three artillery shells staggered in mid-air, and because they lost their attack targets, they pierced each other. Two of them concentrated on the head of the mecha behind it, and the shells fired by the mecha behind it happened to focus on the cockpit of one of the two in front.

The crowd of onlookers burst into a burst of exclamation, followed by another burst of exclamation.

While Lu Zhao's mecha was falling down, a recruit mecha had been waiting below for a long time. The first four mechas were all preparing for this one. The fifth mecha hadn't shown up since the beginning, and it had been wandering outside the range of Lu Zhao's monitor, waiting for an opportunity to take advantage of it.

Seeing Lu Zhao fall down, the light saber of the fifth recruit mecha quickly pulled out and stabbed Lu Zhao straight.

Lu Zhao's fuselage, which was falling like a kite with a broken line in mid-air, did not dodge. Instead, he was shocked suddenly and accelerated down, as fast as a falcon swooping down. The speed was so fast that the light of the light knife dragged a long line in the air. The trajectory, like lightning, slashed towards the fifth mecha that intercepted him below!

The recruit mecha who was originally on the active side was half a beat behind because of Lu Zhao's sudden acceleration, and the attack turned into a defense. There was only time to put the light saber horizontally in front of him, forcibly blocking Lu Zhao's attack.

"Fuck, I don't want to do this wave of downswing," Han Miao couldn't help cursing, "I must be dizzy and want to vomit." The inertia brought by

Lu Zhao's mecha sprint made his light saber slam into the recruit After the light knife of the mecha landed, it still led the two of them to dive a long distance away. Not to be outdone, the recruit opened up the small ion cannon on his shoulders the moment he was pushed up. Such a short-distance impact, even if it didn't hit any vital parts, was enough to paralyze Lu Zhao's mecha.

Lu Zhao didn't have time to turn around in mid-air. After realizing that the opponent opened the ion cannon launch port, he quickly fired an ion cannon sideways. With a little backlash, he tilted the fuselage, and the right leg of the mecha curled up to withstand the opponent's abdomen. The recruit's mecha body moved slightly, and the blasted ion cannon was deflected at an excellent angle, rubbing the side of Luzhao's body and throwing it into the endless universe.

Without giving the other party a chance to react, Lu Zhao's hands in the cockpit, one on the left and the other on the two control grips on his side, slightly tightened and pushed forward. The old KL-766 model was controlled by Lu Zhao's powerful mental power. With full speed, it burst out with huge force, pushing the recruit mech straight into the fast battleship below.

In a cloud of dust and debris, Lu Zhao's mecha held the bare knife in his hand and stabbed straight into the cockpit. The cremation lightning burst into pieces, even if it was just a simulation, the feeling of being directly hacked by the light knife was too real, the recruit who was driving let out a scream of fear, and the other five people including Lu Zhao rushed to the sight together, They all disconnected from the simulated battle space, and when they opened their eyes again, they still saw the semi-transparent cabin body of the simulation cabin.

"For the sake of the mental and physical strength of the recruits, once someone's mental strength fluctuates strongly, everyone will be disconnected from the simulated combat space." The instructor in charge of the main training of this batch of recruits explained to the other officers who watched, Fu ordered to open the simulation cabin.

As soon as the barn door was opened, one of the five recruits ran down from his seat, but he covered his mouth and began to vomit just before he took two steps.

Several assistant teachers stepped forward and carried him down. There is a medical room near the simulated training site, and recruits will be carried there every time, commonly known as the "recruit dormitory".

The remaining four recruits did not vomit, but their faces were not very good-looking.

Lu Zhao still sat in his simulation cabin seat, took off his helmet, his handsome face showed no expression.

"Major General, eight minutes and twenty-one seconds!" Huo Cun held Lu Zhao's coat and personal terminal, and did not forget to raise his hand to gesture.

Han Miao also raised his hand to Lu Zhao to express his admiration: "It's ok, let me tell you, it doesn't take time or effort, you." The instructor in charge of the main training was not as high as Lu Zhao in military rank, so he didn't dare to make

jokes like Han Miao, so he just turned his head and talked with the rest The four recruits below roughly talked about the major mistakes in the battle just now, and then turned to Lu Zhao: "Major General Lu Zhao, do you have any guidance?"

Lu Zhao leaned back on the seat under the eager eyes of the group , Put on the helmet: "Next group."

Don't ask, just ask again.

In the future, when Lu Zhao said he was in a hurry, no one would take him as a joke.

Half an hour later, Lu Zhao got down from the mecha simulation cabin, glanced at the floating clock in the training room, and thought to himself that he thought he would practice until half an afternoon, but he didn't expect it to end in half an hour.

More than a dozen recruits had weak legs and feet, some squatted on the ground, and some bent over and supported their knees to breathe. This is machine sickness, too much training, not enough physical strength, so take it slow. There are still a few who are weak in physical strength, and now they have gone to the "recruit dormitory" to lie down.

The main trainer had nothing to say, everything he could say was done like this. They were all wiped out in half an hour, and this group of recruits must be glad that Lu Zhao didn't need to go to the simulation cabin during the assessment.

The chief trainer cleared his throat, and said to Lu Zhao, "Uh, how about you give me a few comments?" You've trained this group of young people to lose their self-confidence, and you won't just slap your ass and leave without saying anything. Bar.

Only then did Lu Zhao take a good look at the recruits, and said three words: "Practice more." He turned around and took Huo Cun away.

Very chic, very cool, very shameless.

No one has face in front of Lu Zhao.

Of course, I have to say something here, Bai Li is different, Bai Li is shameless.

Han Miao didn't have any other intentions here, so he greeted the main training instructor, ran over to walk with Lu Zhao in two or three steps, and joked: "Okay, Lu Zhao, are you too free because there is no war recently? Come here to abuse food and feel the majesty of the strong?"

The relationship between the two is very good, and Han Miao doesn't have much scruples in speaking.

Sure enough, Lu Zhao didn't feel that Han Miao was looking for trouble, so he glanced at him: "One dozen is called abuse of vegetables, and one dozen is called weeding."

Han Miao: "..." You are quite arrogant.

Let's do it, Lu Zhao is used to it.

It was still early, and Lu Zhao and Han Miao were going to the second training room for a mock battle at the level of a major general. Huo Cun hadn't been in the simulation cabin for a few days, so he wanted to do some training.

In the morning, no one usually comes to touch the mecha simulation cabin. Not everyone is like Lu Zhao. He is a militant. He feels uncomfortable all day without doing anything. He has no consciousness of omega at all, and he is fiercer than a considerable number of alphas.

Unexpectedly, as soon as the door of the second training room opened, there was already a person standing in front of the simulation cabin facing the door.

Han Miao saw the person clearly, and quickly saluted: "Lieutenant General Jiang Hao, are you here for training too?"

Lu Zhao and Huo Cun then raised their hands in salute.

The man standing in front of the simulation cabin was looking at his personal terminal. From the floating screen, he could vaguely see that he was browsing the Empire Forum. Before anyone could see clearly, Jiang Hao closed it, turned around and glanced at the three of them, and smiled: "It's just over, you guys came quite early."

Jiang Hao doesn't often show up in the legion, Lu Zhao Ye has only cooperated with him a few times, and they were all major battles, or the more important battles to open up the wild star. I don't know much about him, I only know that he is a very gentle person, he has no airs, and his subordinates are quite convinced of him. . Jiang Hao is also well-known in the military circle, because he is the kind of person who is not an alpha in the rank of lieutenant general. Jiang Hao is a beta.

It is quite rare for a beta to be able to get into the position of lieutenant general in the military. Although Jiang Hao can get to this point thanks to the help of his own family, his own strength is also worth mentioning.

Han Miao replied: "I just came out of the first training room and played with those recruits." "

Okay, this group of recruits is big enough, come and practice with the two major generals." Jiang Hao put himself in his trouser pocket, It seemed that they were about to leave after practicing, so they walked over and patted Han Miao on the shoulder, "Yes, you practice yours, I have something to go first." Lu Zhao and Han Miao responded, and each took a step back to get out of the

way Let Jiang Hao go through the door.

Jiang Hao glanced at Lu Zhao, and said with a smile, "I was not at the main star on the day of the wedding, so I would like to congratulate you now."

Lu Zhao had never had any great friendship with Jiang Hao, so he nodded after hearing this.

Unexpectedly, Jiang Hao hadn't left yet, and asked again: "How are you and Bai Li?"

Lu Zhao looked up at him, and Han Miao and Huo Cun were also stunned.

Does this count as superiors caring about subordinates? I never heard Jiang Hao gossips like this.

"Don't get me wrong, I didn't want to inquire about some privacy." Jiang Hao was very calm. He didn't look very good, but his facial features were gentle, and he spoke with the elegance of a rich kid, "I just want to talk to you Tell me, Bai Li is not what people say, he is a very nice person."

Lu Zhao's expression remained the same, and he said, "I know."

Jiang Hao smiled again, without saying anything, and fought Huo Cun. After saying hello, he walked out of the second training room.

When Jiang Hao completely disappeared from sight, Han Miao let out a breath and patted his chest to calm himself down: "I don't know what's going on. I haven't seen Lieutenant General Jiang Hao so nervous before seeing the marshal." "I'm also nervous

. When I first joined the First Army Corps, I witnessed a match between Jiang Hao and an officer of the same rank in the Second Army Corps. In the part of the real body art confrontation, Jiang Hao beat the brother of the Second Army Corps and almost went to the hospital. Good guy, give me The weak heart has left a huge shadow," Huo Cun said while handing Lu Zhao's personal terminal in his hand, "Major General, your personal terminal is beeping like a beeping, take a look at what's going on Han

Miao also looked at Lu Zhao: "Are you familiar with Lieutenant General Jiang Hao? Why did I hear that what he just said was wrong?"

Lu Zhao held the personal terminal that was always ringing in his hand, without raising his head: " I've worked with you a few times, so

I'm not familiar with it." "Hey, it's probably because he's afraid that you'll look down on Bai Li," Han Miao chose a mecha simulation cabin and sat down, "I didn't realize that Lieutenant General Jiang Hao took good care of his old boss. I'm here to help you say good things."

Lu Zhao raised his eyebrows and heard something: "Old boss?"

"You don't know?" Han Miao was putting a helmet on his head, and he also learned from Lu Zhao when he heard this. He raised his eyebrows like he was making a face, "Jiang Hao used to be Bai Li's adjutant. He was only promoted to major general after Bai Li retired from the military, and he was only promoted to lieutenant general in the past two years. Isn't Bai Li his old boss?" ."

Lu Zhao nodded.

His understanding of Baili may not be the tip of the iceberg, but Lu Zhao doesn't care. The part of Baili that is exposed to others is Baili, and the part that others can't see is also Baili. Now they get along very well. It's not their character to explore too much, nor is it what they should do in their current relationship.

However, Lu Zhao thinks it's okay to treat Bai Li as a brother. Lu Zhao doesn't hate people like him. Not a nice person.

Lu Zhao couldn't help but think about the phrase "a once-in-a-century show A" on the forum.

The personal terminal in his hand kept ringing, and he couldn't find it in the first training room full of people, but he could hear it clearly in the empty second training room.

Han Miao and Huo Cun are both curious. Lu Zhao is a person who puts his whole heart on training at best, and withdrawn at worst. He doesn't have many friends and doesn't seem to have many hobbies. He has never seen his personal terminal so noisy. However, they all craned their necks to look.

Lu Zhao didn't think too much about it. He opened his personal terminal casually, and the virtual screen was projected in mid-air. Immediately afterwards, hundreds of pop-up windows swarmed out, and the one in the middle of the screen kept covering each other.

"Damn, what's going on?" Han Miao was startled, "A virus? No way, our personal terminals use the anti-virus system provided by the Legion." Lu Zhao looked at it for a while and knew what was going on

. Son: "I posted a blog this morning, and these are all replies."

Huo Cun was also shocked, he had seen Lu Zhao as an old antique who couldn't use entertainment and social platforms for so long, he didn't expect that this ancestor would After posting a blog, he quickly opened his personal client and went to Lu Zhao's blog to have a look, and let out a loud howl: "Fuck!"

Lu Zhao frowned and looked at the comments that were constantly being refreshed. The flash made his eyes hurt, and he got a headache after being called out by Huo Cun's voice, and he was annoyed: "Fuck out and fuck."

"No, Major General, I..." Huo Cun couldn't organize his words, his face turned red and his neck was thick, "You, this is the meal that Bai Li cooked for you?" "Forget it," Lu Zhao nodded

, "He wanted to eat by himself, so he took my share." Seeing Huo Cun holding his personal terminal and looking at it non-stop, he asked, "No way?"

Han Miao also saw the photo on his personal terminal, and couldn't laugh or cry: "This It's not a question of whether it's okay, how many alphas have you seen so...virtuous?"

"My mother, look at these comments," Huo Cun yelled while flipping through the comments, "I'll read it for you, 'as expected of Lu Major General Zhao, this alpha is not a bad marriage'."

Han Miao also flipped through it, and read: "'It is reasonable to suspect that Bai Li is setting up a person, and if it is useless, just admit that it is useless. What kind of warm A image is it? My omega posts a blog, cuts, grabs attention, and treats everyone else as stupid?'." Halfway through reading, I couldn't continue reading, shaking my head and laughing helplessly, "Fuck, this personal attack is really scary." Lu

Zhao Sitting in a lounge chair, flipping through the comments below.

Of course, there are also positive comments, but most of the replies on the most popular floors are yin and yang replies.

[Very good, Bai Lirong was promoted to the husband of the family, so strong A hahahaha. ]

[I'm going, it's true, Major General Lu Zhao Niupi, as expected, your O will be matched with an extraordinary A~]

[This craftsmanship is not worth mentioning. To be reasonable, I still admire Bai Li. He can bend and stretch, and a real man also . ]

[I finally saw my idol posting a blog woo woo woo, Major General Lu Zhao took a look at me! ]

[This blog tells everyone that as long as the fist is hard enough, there will always be A who will surrender for you...]

...

Lu Zhao couldn't figure it out, he just posted a photo of the dinner, why didn't anyone pay attention to the meal itself?

"I'll go, read this," Huo Cun said with wide-eyed eyes, "'I have a bold guess, could it be that Bai Li asked Major General Lu Zhao to post this? After all, Bai Li's recent image is pretty bad. , My relatives did it like this. In order to make people around me feel that they are very good to their O, they let O post on social platforms every day saying how happy they are, but in fact O is beaten at home every day...'" Han Miao

straight Call good guy: "Does anyone believe this?"

There are quite a few people who believe it!

It may be because the speculation is too close to reality, but there are still many people who think it makes sense, and they also pull out many family tragedies in real life. Not long after, messages in the format of "Major General Lu Zhao, blink if you are threatened" began to flood the screen.

Either with real concern, or with a playful mentality, or with the intention of stepping on the chaos, this kind of comment quickly breeds like bacteria under Lu Zhao's blog.

Han Miao couldn't stand it at first, and turned off his personal terminal: "Zhao, what did you think, why did you do this all of a sudden?"

Lu Zhao frowned: "Huo Cun said that he could send some daily photos or something. Change the perception of the outside world."

"Then I don't know that you have a white calendar." Huo Cun couldn't argue, "I thought you would send out training photos at most. It's rich, and even the food is so good."

Han Miao interrupted Huo Cun, and said to Lu Zhao: "Your adjutant was born stupid, did you know it the first day? He told you that you are just a normal person. Who are you? You are Lu Zhao. Half a public figure. A public figure has a daily routine."

It was rare for Lu Zhao to be taught humbly in front of Han Miao.

"You should think more about what you post in the future," Han Miao said earnestly, "You are already very eye-catching because you are an Omega. You are married and have a white calendar. You forget that when you first joined the First Legion How many years has it been? Just say something casually, a bunch of people are waiting to pick on you, so it's better not to say it. Think about it before you post this kind of blog in the future."

Lu Zhao looked at the watery "Major General, if you are Blink if I threaten you," the comment sank into thought.

He really didn't expect his own blog to have such power. What Han Miao said is quite right, think more, think first and then act.

After thinking for three seconds, Lu Zhao clicked on the edit column and started typing.

When Bai Li got off the mecha simulation cabin, a layer of sweat appeared on his forehead.

He took a sip of a bottle of restorative nutrient solution, and Situ's little assistant who was standing beside him came over with a new towel, reaching out to wipe Bai Li's sweat.

As soon as he raised his hand, Bai Li wiped off the sweat on his head, and brushed away the broken hair sticking to his forehead. He looked at the little assistant and smiled: "I don't need this, thank you for your concern.

" Coupled with this smile on his face, it made the little assistant blush and heartbeat.

Situ glanced at it, found a reason to dismiss the little assistant, and waited for the person to go out before telling Bai Li: "Okay, Young Master Bai, you will wake up when you get married, and you don't even need a towel. It's ok, you have to be enlightened." Very tall, worthy of praise."

"Your boss, you don't know who I am?" Bai Li finished drinking the nutrient solution, "Peerless good, you can go to the hall and go to the kitchen." Situ hurriedly stopped: "Yes, yes, yes

. You can never stop boasting about yourself, I'm in a good mood today, don't listen to you and make me so angry that I can't sleep well."

Bai Li laughed straight.

"How is it?" Situ asked, subconsciously looking at Bai Li's legs.

Bai Li said: "It's better than last time, but it still feels a lot worse during the simulated driving. The fuselage can't keep up with my reaction speed." "

Maybe there is still a problem with the connection." Situ Dao, "I dare not once The data has been greatly adjusted, the nerves in your leg are very sensitive, and the bones are also severely damaged. I am afraid that I will put too much pressure on your leg while driving. If you do it again like last year, you will definitely have to go to the hospital." Bai

Li Nodding, the expression on his face remained the same: "It's okay, follow your pace."

"Have you tried some recuperation methods?" Situ knew Bai Li very well, and looked at himself while chattering "How many times has the doctor told you to reduce the intensity of exercise properly, and you are no longer on the front line, and you don't know what to do every day." Bai Li wiped his sweat casually: "You treat me like I am with

you , Never pay attention to body shape maintenance? Forget it, I have nothing to say to a researcher like you who relies on nutrient solution to continue his life when he gets busy. I would rather exercise more than eat braised pork ribs, sweet and sour pork tenderloin in sauce, steamed stuffed buns in a pot. "

As he spoke, Bai Li felt empty in his stomach and hungry.

He came to the research institute early in the morning and drank a bottle of repairing nutrient solution until now. He started to think about the small vegetable field in the backyard of Situ's research institute again: "Well, let me pull out some vegetables today. Son Tudou, shall we go back?"

After waiting for a long time, Situ didn't respond, he didn't even scold him, Bai Li was quite strange, when he looked up, Situ was staring at his personal terminal vigorously.

"What are you looking at?" Bai Li was very rude to Situ, and stretched his head to look over.

Situ turned his head, his eyes revealing a trace of subtlety, he slid Bai Li from head to toe, and then picked up his personal terminal and moved towards Bai Li: "Come, come, see for yourself, 'Peerless is good'! "

Bai Li saw the photo at a glance. It was sent to Lu Zhao by himself in the morning. When he first sent it, he wondered what was going on, because he was too busy and forgot. Personally, there was a bad feeling immediately.

Looking again, the blogger who posted this photo wrote these two words, "Lu Zhao".

The profile picture was a slightly blurred profile, but Bai Li immediately recognized that it was Lu Zhao himself.

Lu Zhao posted this photo on his blog, accompanied by a line of words: "Bai Li's cooking is delicious."

Looking at these words, Bai Li felt that Lu Zhao was a little honest and cute.

Although Lu Zhao's stern face doesn't really match the word "cute", but when Bai Li thought that Lu Zhao asked him for a photo in the morning to post such a blog, he felt a bit cute.

He could guess what Lu Zhao was thinking. In fact, Lu Zhao didn't think much about it, he just thought that Bai Li was pretty good, which was different from what others thought.

Bai Li was very happy.

Some people think that he is good, there is no big reason, they just think that Bai Li is very good.

Bai Li thought about it, and no one has posted a blog for him for many years.

Seeing "Major General, blink your eyes if you are threatened" in the comment area, Bai Li was amused: "Our brother, Major General, is still too young to have seen the bloody storms on the Internet." "Don't

you Have fun here," Situ was very dissatisfied with Bai Li, "Hurry up and send something, divert your firepower, and let them scold you."

Bai Li glanced at him, thinking that Situ might have forgotten who invested in him. research institute.

"What are you posting?" Bai Li lazily said, "Keep silent at this time, and no one will remember this in two days. The more you talk, the more room for their imagination. Do you understand by adding fuel to the fire? It's a shame that you are still an intellectual."

As soon as he finished speaking, Lu Zhao's blog was updated.

Lu Zhao posted a blog: "I voluntarily."

Bai Li: "..." Grass!