Chapter 63

The leakage of patient information by the military hospital has had a bad impact and has attracted continuous attention from all walks of life in the empire. Under the pressure, the police station traced the clues and found Gao Shi within a few days.

When the news reached Bai Li, his little mech model had been completed two-thirds.

During the investigation by the police station, the military circles were required to actively cooperate, so the senior officials of the First Army immediately grasped the progress of the investigation and did not dare to conceal it. They reported everything to the military circles leaders, and the news was passed directly to the marshal.

It took Huo Cun fifteen minutes to carefully describe how the Marshal scolded people, and how the high-ranking officers of the Legion dared not wipe their faces with spittle on their faces.

Bai Li wasn't very surprised that the marshal was so arrogant. The old man just said that he wanted to rectify the morale of the military, but someone rushed to stick his face out to let him slap him. The marshal definitely couldn't swallow this breath.

But one or two hundred big mouths have not fallen yet. The investigation was carried out in a very secret way. The military asked for a deep investigation. The police station did not disturb anyone involved in the case. They followed the investigation all the way, thoroughly investigated Gao Ye, and directly touched Mr. Gao's head.

The progress of the investigation does not require Bai Li to deliberately inquire about it. Lu Zhao will report at the dinner table every day, which is quite a meal.

Lu Zhao is a victim of information trading and a celebrity in the military. In the eyes of the marshal, the promising young man encountered such a bad thing. The high-level comforted him several times, and he asked him to know the progress of the investigation. I didn't refuse much.

Some things are like pulling carrots out of the soil, and when they are pulled out, there is still mud. The progress of the investigation about Gao's family soon involved more bad news. The chaotic private life alone is enough to open Baili's eyes.

Adjutant Huo squeezed out time to understand the progress of the investigation on behalf of Lu Zhao. In response to Gao Ye, he also inquired about a lot of gossip about Gao's family, and reported to Lu Zhao wholeheartedly.

On the dining table of Bai's apartment, there was an extra dinner show.

Major General Lu reported the progress of the investigation in a calm tone, and told the gossip without expression

. My son laughed out loud.

It was so funny, the Imperial Eagle was gossiping with him in all seriousness.

"Maybe it will be found out after checking and checking. There are many such things. Originally, it is to check the economic problem, and by the way, it will find out the problem of life style." The mood of life."

Lu Zhao glanced at him. "I definitely don't have one," Bai Li

emphasized, "All my money is spent on mechs!"

After a few glances, the cost of the research institute is not low, and Bai Li is really wasting money.

Lu Zhao didn't argue with this person on such an unscrupulous issue. Lu Zhao said, "I guess it's been a few days. The police station has obtained evidence. Gao Ye implicated his father. Both of them have problems." "Marshal

thinks Killing chickens to scare monkeys, this matter must have evidence, one hit must hit, and it must make a big fuss, which is well known to everyone, and do not give the Gao family time to find a way, so that everyone can see what happens when they hit the gun." Bai Li said slowly, "It's a pity that I couldn't see the expressions of the old bald pan and his son on the spot. It's a pity, it's a pity. I want to applaud for a minute." Ever since he witnessed the scene where the wig took off from Mr. Gao's head, the old

bald Piao became Baili's nickname for Mr. Gao.

Lu Zhao didn't continue to discuss this topic with Bai Li. They are both busy recently, and it is rare to have time to chat at the dinner table. There is no need to make this kind of nonsense the focus.

When Bai Li's small mecha model was in the painting stage, Lu Zhao sent him an invitation letter.

It is an invitation issued by the military academy to the major legions. There are several times a year, most of which are to invite officers from the legions to participate in the review of intra-school competitions, or to guide the training courses of the students. After all, the military academy is a place to directly send talents to the legions, and the major legions are also willing to send people there to find some promising young people in advance.

But the letter that Lu Zhao transferred to him had nothing to do with student activities in the school. It was an invitation letter for a speech.

After the first heir experienced a sudden slap in the face, the number of speeches originally scheduled for next year was cut and cut, and the last one was scheduled for the year before.

Just looking at this invitation letter, Bai Li felt embarrassed for the first heir.

The successor who was quite optimistic about Tang Kaiyuan in the original book was set up with deep scheming and appreciation of talents. Among the members of the First Legion, he fell in love with Tang Kaiyuan at a glance. Until the end, he was Tang Kaiyuan's protective cover.

Bai Li didn't understand the reason why Lu Zhao sent his invitation letter. Apart from this invitation letter, Lu Zhao's text message wrote a simple sentence: I will give you a chance to applaud for a minute.

Even if he was slapped in the face, the first heir's last speech at the military academy this year was quite beautiful.

In addition to the invitation letters received by the major legions, some imperial nobles were also invited.

The students of the military academy had already entered the arena and sat down according to the arranged seats. As a base for direct delivery of talents to major legions, the military academy was built in a spacious and open space, and the lecture hall was not small, except for the reserved seats, it was filled with students, and it was densely packed.

Tang Kaiyuan arrived early, greeted the first heir, sat down in the reserved seat, and glanced at the students behind him.

"Take it easy," Mr. Gao straightened his tie, "Don't be so nervous that you can't speak when the young master asks you to come on stage."

Tang Kaiyuan looked away: "Can you stand on the same podium as the first heir?" It's my honor."

"Aren't you nervous?" Mr. Gao asked.

Tang Kaiyuan smiled, but did not answer.

He's really not nervous, or he's very content with the fact that other people's eyes are on him, and he likes being in the spotlight, like being in the center of the world.

"Tang Xiao's son is promising, he is better than mine," Mr. Gao praised, "You give me some energy every day, and you promise to come and listen to the speech well, but at night the communication is disconnected, and I don't know where to fool around It's gone."

Tang Kaiyuan didn't think much of Gao Ye from the bottom of his heart, but he still said patiently, "Maybe it's because I'm in a bad mood, let's go and relax." "

Maybe," Mr. Gao tidied himself up for the eighteenth time He frowned and muttered, "I don't know who I offended, and I got this kind of bad luck. I have to figure out a way in the next year, so that Mr. Lin Sheng can take more trouble."

Gao Ye was found by the First Army not long ago For a non-painful reason, he stopped the work at hand and asked him to go home temporarily and wait for the news. Mr. Gao was so angry that he asked his son several times but he couldn't find out why. The father and son had a bad look on their faces these two days.

Today's ostentation is very big, besides the Tang family and the Gao family, there are many other nobles, and occasionally officers from the major legions come to join in, and the reserved rows are almost full.

Lin Sheng and the first heir stood talking under the stage. Tang Kaiyuan took a few glances and saw Tang Xiao standing aside with a smile, trying to insert a few words.

This made Tang Kaiyuan a little embarrassed, but fortunately An Lun finally came back from the bathroom after finishing his makeup, sat down next to him, and whispered: "Just now I heard some students talking about the mecha project you participated in, I heard that you are going to be the driver, and you all boasted about it."

Tang Kaiyuan smiled, and this time his smile was a little more confident.

There was still some time before the official start, but when the first heir stood on the podium, the discussions around him still quieted down.

Tang Kaiyuan sat upright, and he went through the draft in his mind that he was going to go on stage to accompany the speech of the first heir.

He knew that in this lecture hall full of young future military rookies, the lights would be turned off in a few minutes, and the spotlight would be on the podium, and only a few people could stand there.

This was his first step into the military.

Just one-third of the manuscript was in my mind, a robotic voice sounded from the door of the lecture hall: "Welcome Mr. Bai Li, Major General Lu Zhao." Every

guest will be greeted by the robot at the door, but in the It was basically impossible to hear it in the noisy lecture hall before the opening, but now that the surroundings are quiet, this sound is very clear.

Two slender and tall figures walked into the lecture hall side by side, and everyone's eyes followed.

Lu Zhao came directly to the lecture hall as soon as he got off work. He still had the legion uniform on his body, and he tilted his head to listen to the people around him.

The alpha next to him was wearing a casual suit, and he smiled halfway through the speech, his handsome facial features brought out a hint of ruffianism, which made the attractive face even more shocking.

white calendar.

Almost instantly, the voices of discussion in the surroundings rang out again.

This was the first time that Bai Li appeared on such an occasion after public opinion brought up his injury and discharge from the army. Most of the people present felt a little complicated.

This feeling is very subtle. Before this, Bai Li was still a slutty guy who lost his leg and lost his future. Unexpectedly, after many years, someone suddenly put the facts in front of the public, telling everyone that Bai Li was not that Bai Li, that Bai Li was a retired military man, that he was a major general, even if no one remembered it, he would He was once a major general who shed blood for the empire.

The dust on the medal is embarrassing, but if the dust is dust that you throw up with your own hands, it is not embarrassing.

That's embarrassment and guilt.

Bai Li stood in the brightly lit lecture hall. He spent four years in the military academy and never returned here after being injured.

He paused for a second, and Lu Zhao looked at him sideways.

"It's still the same here," Bai Li whispered, "The bright ones are blind."

Lu Zhao wanted to laugh, and walked with Bai Li to the seats reserved for them.

The nobles knew each other more or less, and Bai Li greeted him all the way and walked over, maybe it was an illusion, the eyes of this group of people were less of the spectators of previous years, and more probing and veiled intimacy.

Bai Li smiled and didn't take it seriously.

The reserved seats for him and Lu Zhao were obliquely behind Tang Kaiyuan. As soon as the two walked over, Tang Kaiyuan stood up.

"Good evening," Tang Kaiyuan said hello to Lu Zhao, and then looked at Bai Li, "I didn't expect Mr. Bai to come too." The

relationship between these two people is not a secret. Everyone looked over.

Before Bai Li could speak, Lu Zhao said calmly, "Sit there."

He pointed to a seat in the back for Bai Li to sit.

"I want to sit outside," Bai Li ignored Tang Kaiyuan, "Why do you still designate a seat?" "The

family members sit inside," Lu Zhao said, "You are the family members."

Bai Li was stunned for two seconds: " Is there such a rule?"

"The military academy doesn't," Lu Zhao pushed him in, "family rules." The

students from the military academy behind gave a few good-natured smiles.

Tang Kaiyuan stood there in embarrassment and looked at it for a few moments. He just said, "I didn't expect Mr. Bai to come too", but Lu Zhao interrupted him. He didn't even ask Bai Li to answer, and he didn't answer, but the words contained The meaning out of the words is very clear-it's none of your business, it's my family.

Everyone was seated, only Tang Kaiyuan was still standing, An Lun tugged at him, and then pulled him down to sit back.

Bai Li, who was clearly arranged by the family rules, didn't have any temper. He sat inside with a playful smile, and squeezed Lu Zhao's hand when he also sat down.

"Major General Lu is too arrogant." Bai Li whispered in his ear.

Lu Zhao pursed his lips: "Don't talk about it, it will affect your mood."

It means don't talk to Tang Xiao bastard, it will affect Bai Li's mood.

Bai Li smiled and wanted to say something, when he heard someone behind him lower his voice and say, "Major General Lu Zhao, can I shake your hand?" Looking back, he saw that he was a

student of the Military Academy, and the child was very excited, and the two Eyes shine.

Most of the young students sitting behind are betas, and there are a few Omegas far away, who adore Lu Zhaoting just like Si Dong.

The worship of military academy students is different from that of some outsiders. They worship purely. They are destined to embark on the same path as Lu Zhao. There is admiration for the pioneers in this kind of worship.

Lu Zhao's brows twitched uncontrollably, and he gave an expressionless "hmm", and turned around to shake hands with the person.

"May the golden Kali bloom forever," the child imitated a blessing that everyone in the legion likes to say, "I won't wash this hand anymore."

Lu Zhao frowned again.

Bai Li wanted to laugh. He could read Lu Zhao's facial expressions very well now, and he knew that the Imperial Eagle was so embarrassed that he wanted to hit a wall in his heart.

"Cough," the child coughed, and switched hands, "Mr. Bai...Major General Bai, can I shake your hand?"

Bai Li was stunned.

"Don't mind it, the main thing is that this hand has held Major General Lu Zhao, so I have to reminisce about it." The child said, "I use the other hand with you, so that we can reminisce separately." Since childhood, Young Master Bai has held many times

. Fewer hands.

This was the first time in many years that he used the identity of "Major General Bai" to shake hands with the students of the military academy.

Bai Li let out an "oh", raised his hand and shook hands with the child.

"May the golden Kali bloom forever." The child solemnly said.

As soon as he finished shaking hands, he was squeezed away by the classmates next to him. Another child stretched out his hand to shake hands with Lu Zhao. After shaking hands, he changed his hand to shake hands with Bai Li.

After the first heir coughed several times, the handshake activities of several military academy students in the back row were temporarily suspended, and they all sat back on their seats with both hands raised, and their movements were quite neat.

Bai Li was very happy, he glanced at Lu Zhao, and Lu Zhao also turned his head to look at him.

When it was time to speak, the surrounding lights went out, and the spotlight shone on the podium.

A small spot of light formed in Lu Zhao's eyes.

"You bring me to experience the joy of shaking hands?" Bai Li asked in a low voice, "Hands are almost marinated." "No,"

Lu Zhao smiled, "I didn't expect so many students."

Bai Li He said, "Is it plausible that there are no students in the Military Academy?"

"There are so many students," Lu Zhao said, "They all remember you."

There was a lot of movement in the back row.

Bai Li's could not see clearly in the dim light, only a pair of slightly bright eyes could be seen.

For some unknown reason, Tang Kaiyuan gave a "thump" in his heart. He found that Baili didn't seem to be extinguished.

The voice of the first heir sounded on the podium. This time, the content of the speech was cut off the part that had been slapped in the face before. It only talked about how important military academy students are to the future of the empire, and also talked about the development direction of mechs in a few years.

"Don't worry too much, you'll be on stage soon." Mr. Gao changed seats with someone else and squeezed beside Tang Kaiyuan. He knew he had no chance in mechs."

Maybe because he thought the word "disabled" was too straightforward and didn't fit his status as a nobleman, Mr. Gao stumbled and didn't finish.

But Tang Kaiyuan automatically completed the word, and this straightforwardness made him feel refreshed.

It's easy to get closer to someone, maybe you just need a common object of disgust. Besides, the Tang family and the Gao family are now cooperating with Lin Sheng. We are all on the same boat. Mr. Gao is also willing to praise Tang Kaiyuan: "You are so young, and Baili is no longer good. When you win the first place in the solicitation competition, you will enter the army." A bright future is waiting for you." After a pause, he added, "Uncle and Gao Ye are both happy for you." "

Thank you, Uncle Gao," Tang Kaiyuan knew the meaning of these words, but he still breathed out , "My goal is not Baili, I want to contribute to the empire."

Mr. Gao laughed.

I have to say that the first heir is very talented in speech, which is very inspiring and morale-boosting. The military academy is full of young people, and they all applaud when they hear "Use your mechs to win the Golden Carrie".

Bai Li got tired of hearing this when he was in the military academy, so he yawned and his eyes fell on the head of the person sitting in front of him.

The shape of the head is somewhat familiar.

"Isn't this old and bald?" Bai Li whispered, "My son has been suspended by the legion, and he is still in the mood to give a speech." Lu Zhao didn't pay attention to it just

now, but now he saw it, and said with a "hmm": "It's quite close."

"It's quite close..." Bai Li followed up, paused, and understood Lu Zhao's purpose for bringing him here to listen to the speech.

Just as he was about to speak, the first heir on the stage opened his mouth: "Students, the people sitting in the audience today include your future colleagues and seniors in the legion, and there are also family representatives who will help the development of the empire. The position is a bit special—"

Bai Li saw Tang Kaiyuan straighten his waist.

"He is your senior, and he also studied at the Imperial Military Academy," the first heir said with a smile on his face, "He came out of the military academy, joined the legion, and started fighting from the garrison army. Ten battles, he has also experienced setbacks, and was once exiled to the deserted star, but finally returned to the main star with his own strength, and became a pilot in the development of mechs!" "In him, we can feel that the imperial

soldiers I can feel the unyielding spirit of the soldiers of the empire!" The first heir's tone was filled with genuine emotion, "I would like to invite him to come on stage to say a few words for you who will graduate next year! Please! Mr. Tang Kaiyuan!"

Tang Kaiyuan stood up amid the applause, and the spotlight hit him at the right time.

Under the shining light, he turned his head again and glanced at Bai Li.

Bai Li sat in a place where the light could not shine, raised his chin slightly, opened and closed his lips silently with a half-smile.

Tang Kaiyuan didn't see it clearly, so he was gently pushed by Mr. Gao and An Lun, took a deep breath and smiled, and walked onto the podium calmly.

"Is this the pilot of the research institute that the young master mentioned before?" The students in the back row whispered, "Yes, it shouldn't be bad to be a pilot, right?" "

Nonsense, do you think this kind of pilot is so easy to be? Then It's for competitions, didn't you watch the video of the Imperial Academy's solicitation competition when you first entered school?" "

I've seen it, I've seen it," said another student, "Although some players are from the garrison army, they can Maximize the ability of the mecha, and after the game, you will be directly promoted from the garrison army to the first-line army of the main star."

Someone whispered: "This person is not Mr. Bai Li... It was said that he is very weak in the past, but now It doesn't look like that..."

"I heard that he recently tested his mental power level, and the level is enough to enter the high-level database. Was it because Bai Li was too strong before..." The

students behind him whispered, Bai Li's mental power is enough He heard it perfectly.

The plot trend is similar to that in the original book, except that Bai Li is not present in the original book, but can only be seen through the broadcast of the military academy channel. , naturally want to step on the protagonist's brother with a different surname. In the original book, Bai Li was so angry that he almost smashed his personal terminal.

Feeling a heat on his arm, Lu Zhao's hand covered it.

Bai Li grabbed Lu Zhao's hand with the other hand, and whispered in the discussion: "Hold on tighter."

Lu Zhao looked at him.

"In case I rush to the stage right now, grab the microphone and sing a song to celebrate this extraordinary evening." Bai Li said.

Lu Zhao couldn't hold back, and smiled: "What are you singing?"

"I created a song called "Tears Behind the Bars of the Empire"," Bai Li said, "for the hypocrisy under the wig."

Mr. Gao, who was sitting in front of him, turned his head and was a little suspicious glanced at him.

"Try to take another look." Bai Li's voice was not loud, just flat.

Mr. Gao turned his head back angrily.

Arrogant ass, crippled.

On the stage, Tang Kaiyuan held the microphone with a gentle smile, and his deep facial features made him look very temperamental. Standing under the spotlight, he felt that hundreds of pairs of eyes were watching him. He stood tall, taller than Bai Li, and Bai Li would raise his neck to look at him.

"It's a great honor to be invited to stand here. Mr. Lin Miao's speech shook the soul of an imperial soldier in me," Tang Kaiyuan said warmly, "A mecha is a thing of great beauty and power. It represents ideals and romance. I believe All the students who are doing this will feel this way."

Tang Kaiyuan's speech was short but powerful, and the young military academy students cheered after his speech: "... I am also very grateful to Mr. Lin Sheng for giving me this speech. Thanks to Mr. Gao for providing us with technical support and data support for this opportunity to drive a new type of mecha under development. Mecha research and development has never been a job that can be done by one person. I believe that we can work together to add to the empire's combat power. A touch of color!"

The applause was thunderous, and Mr. Gao stood up and applauded excitedly, clapping his hands as fast as installing a motor.

Some nobles and military officers around nodded symbolically to Mr. Gao, and he quickly responded with an eager smile. As a new aristocrat with no foundation, the Gao family is the first time to show off on this occasion.

Tang Kaiyuan felt the applause enveloping him. He didn't know if there was Lu Zhao in the applause, and he meant to say these words to Lu Zhao. He wanted Lu Zhao to know that he had the same ideals and love as him.

The atmosphere in the arena was enthusiastic, and the first heir applauded along with him. He cleared his throat and was about to speak when Lin Sheng hurried up from the backstage and whispered something in his ear.

The first heir's complexion visibly changed.

The closed door of the lecture hall made a soft noise and slowly opened.

A group of people in police uniforms walked into the lecture hall, and went straight to Mr. Gao under the surprised eyes of everyone in the lecture hall.

Outside the door, noisy human voices and the "click" sound of the hovering shooting robot can be vaguely heard.

Before Tang Kaiyuan could react, he stood on the podium in a daze, frowned and asked, "What's going on?" The

captain of the leading police station didn't answer him, and only went up to give a speech with his personal terminal After a salute to the first successor, he called up a document on his personal terminal and said, "Your Highness, I'm sorry to interrupt your speech, we just need to take away the relevant persons involved in the case and delay you for a few minutes. "

"It's okay, this is your job, I understand," the first heir's expression was as dark as the bottom of the pot, but he still said warmly, "I just hope you can change the time." "Sorry, Your Highness, this

matter Regarding the image of the military, we got special approval," the team leader showed him the document, "The Second Highness approved it and asked us to arrest the people involved as soon as possible." The name of the second heir was signed at the bottom of the document, and His Highness was about

to When he opened his mouth, the captain added: "The marshal has already informed His Majesty."

After a few seconds, the first heir said: "Father must have a reason for this arrangement. You should do it as soon as possible." "Your

Highness!" Lin Sheng Unable to hold back, he called out.

The first heir didn't answer, just smiled and explained a few words to the audience present.

But the people sitting in the first few rows could still hear the team leader's words clearly, and the discussion was quickly pushed from the front row to the back row, and the students grasped the point from a few words.

"What does it mean to involve the image of the military?"

"Why did they go after that member of the Gao family?"

"What do you mean, what did the Gao family do to tarnish the image of the military? Does A's R&D work have anything to do with it?"

"Wow, what kind of partner did you find, who wants to eat the food of the military and do things that are sorry for the military?"

Bai Li was sitting on the seat, while Mr. Gao was still standing, and before he could let go of his clapping hands, he was blocked by people from the police station.

"What are you doing?" Mr. Gao said in surprise, "What are you doing! Do you know where this is? What do you want to do!" "

Mr. Gao," the staff of the police station said angrily, "We have found that your son Gao Ye was involved in the military hospital. He is currently under investigation at the police station for the information trading case, and according to his statement, we suspect that you are also related to this case, and hope that you can actively cooperate." Mr. Gao felt a chill on his back, and said nervously: "What information trading, I

heard I don't understand." After saying this sentence, he seemed to have confidence, and said angrily, "What kind of identity am I, how could I be involved in this kind of thing!" "Please

cooperate with the investigation." He pulls away from his seat.

Mr. Gao waved his hand away: "Don't touch me! I'm going to the Ministry of Public Security to report you!" "

If you continue like this, we will consider you as refusing to cooperate with the investigation." The police station said flatly, "The Ministry of Public Security With special approval, they can be taken back to the police station for investigation."

Before Mr. Gao could react, he was pulled out of his act.

His high-end suit was immediately wrinkled.

"What are you doing!" He shouted, "What are you doing!"

Everyone present was shocked by the scene in front of them. The first heir had left the podium at some point, and Lin Sheng stood in the corner of the podium with a livid face. .

"Mr. Lin Sheng! Master Tang!" Mr. Gao was carried forward several steps and shouted, "Help me! Help me!"

Tang Kaiyuan's hands and feet were numb. It was the shadowless lamp on the operating table, which illuminated him like a lump of rotten meat.

He had already guessed what was going on from the words of the captain of the police station and Lin Sheng's reaction, but he didn't expect that Gao's family was also related to Kuai Le's incident, and he didn't expect that the time when the police station entered the lecture hall was so coincidental. It was stuck in the next second after he just finished his wonderful speech!

Sitting in his seat, Bai Li saw Mr. Gao struggling between two police officers. His movements were too big, and his wig was thrown crookedly, hanging on one side of his head in a funny way.

"You showed me the speech," Bai Li turned his head and looked at Lu Zhao, "Just because I said something and wanted to applaud on the spot?"

Lu Zhao said "Yes", "You said you couldn't see the expression, sorry."

" You are the most direct victim, don't you regret it?" Bai Li asked.

"It doesn't matter, it's not important." Lu Zhao said indifferently, paused, and added, "I just didn't expect the speech to be smelly and long." Waste of time.

Bai Li looked at him for a while and laughed out loud.

He found that Lu Zhao was quite serious and didn't know how to adapt at all. He doesn't quite understand what a joke is, but as long as Bai Li mentions it, he will remember it.

Mr. Gao was dragged all the way to the entrance of the lecture hall, where the reporters who heard the news mercilessly filmed.

Photograph him at his ugliest, photograph him bald, photograph the hypocrisy under his wig.

On the stage, Lin Sheng had already left, leaving Tang Kaiyuan standing alone.

He couldn't figure out why things had developed to such an embarrassing point.

Amidst the discussion, there was sudden applause.

Bai Li clapped his hands slowly and stood up from his seat. He clapped and whistled.

Both Mr. Gao and Tang Kaiyuan looked at him. Bai Li's behavior was too natural, as if he was standing under an invisible spotlight. No one interrupted his applause, and no one could take his eyes off him.

In the dim light, Bai Li applauded Tang Kaiyuan who was shrouded in light on the podium.

"Well said," Bai Li's voice seemed to protrude in the speech hall that fell into silence for a moment, "Mr. Tang, on behalf of my research institute, I would like to extend my condolences to you and Mr. Lin Sheng, yes, and your partner Mr. Gao——" Mr.

Gao at the door let out an angry scream: "Bai Li!" "

—to express my heartfelt respect!" After Bai Li finished speaking, he raised his hands higher and clapped as if no one else was around.

Lu Zhao couldn't help but want to laugh, and his applause also rang out.

I don't know which military academy student who understood the situation first clapped his hands, and more and more people applauded for no reason. The entire lecture hall of the military academy once again burst into applause, cheering for Tang Yuanyuan on stage. , mixed with mockery of Mr. Gao.

Tang Kaiyuan seemed to be nailed to death on the podium. He couldn't see the blurred figures clearly under the spotlight, but he could still recognize Bai Li standing there at a glance.

No lights, no stage.

But everyone can see Bai Li at a glance.