Chapter 35

The heavy rain in the empire came fiercely, and there were bursts of thunder, but none of them could reach Baili's ears.

He felt that Lu Zhao's hand pressing his chest was like a hot iron, burning on his numb and cold body. The pain made his internal organs tremble and burn.

Bai Li's body seemed to be soaked in cold rain, but the inside was scorching hot, and after waiting for a while, it became a ruin.

"Why would I be angry with you?" Bai Li heard his own answer, lost his mind, because his brain had long since failed to respond, "You are my major brother." The hand

on Bai Li's chest increased by two parts .

Lu Zhao wanted to laugh. He thought it was funny that Bai Li was fooling people, and he also thought it was funny that he was an idiot. He really laughed twice, and then grabbed Bai Li's collar: "What if I beat you? Will you be angry with me?"

Bai Li's lips moved: "...No."

Lu Zhao His mind was muddled by the alcohol, so he kept saying, "Then, would you know how to scold you?"

Bai Li said, "No."

"Those two braked suddenly?"

"No."

After a long distance For a while, Lu Zhao didn't say anything.

He loosened his hand holding Baili's collar slowly, bit by bit. Bai Li felt as if he had been exiled by Lu Zhao, and fell back on the back of the sofa. It was soft to the touch, but he didn't feel well when it hit him.

Bai Li knew that this person was completely superior, if not, Lu Zhao would not have pressed so hard. He felt that he had to say something to deal with it, but Lu Zhao still looked at him, as if he didn't want to miss any change in his expression.

The words came to his lips, but Bai Li couldn't say them.

After being silent for a while, Lu Zhao suddenly said, "I asked Chen Nan about your affairs today." He moved a little closer to Bai Li, "You're angry." I knew you didn't want to talk about it, but I still

asked , this time you should be angry.

Bai Li couldn't figure out whether Lu Zhao knew what he was talking about.

The words did not match the words, and the voice was vague, but Bai Li managed to understand.

Lu Zhao didn't think he should ask, but he asked anyway. Lu Zhao felt that he shouldn't say it, but he said it anyway.

It's all because of Bai Li.

Bai Li raised his hand to cover his face, avoiding Lu Zhao's gaze. He didn't know what expression he had at the moment, but he just felt sore in his heart, invisible to others.

He couldn't figure out what it was like now, and he felt that Lu Zhao was like a thunderstorm from the rainy season of the empire, hitting him on the head one after another, trying to break him out of his original shape.

Lu Zhao didn't know whether Bai Li was angry or not, but he knew that he must see Bai Li's expression at this moment. So he stretched out his hand to pull Bai Li's hand that was covering his face.

After several times of pulling, Lu Zhao said, "Bai Li, let go."

Bai Li didn't say a word, and didn't move his hands. He turned his head slightly and wanted to slip away from where Lu Zhao wasn't blocking.

Being pulled back by Lu Zhao, the force in his hands became even stronger, but Bai Li refused to give in at all, covering his face, unable to see his expression clearly, he said in a hoarse voice: "I'm not angry, I'm not angry! "

Lu Zhao slurred a few words and couldn't hear clearly, but the movements of his hands were not missing at all.

Bai Li was pulled towards him by him, the smell of the grass and the smell of wine buried him, Bai Li actually felt a little wronged in this feeling of being buried.

Why does it have to be like this? Wasn't everything fine before? Do you have to make him into a mess, have to see him lose his face, have to make him stand in the sun and show his ugly side?

Bai Li said, "I don't want to, Lu Zhao."

He didn't want to face Lu Zhao, nor himself.

"Don't do that," Bai Li said in a hoarse voice, his hands were still covering his face, only his voice reached Lu Zhao's ears, "You can't block my way out, Lu Zhao, you can't do this." Lu

Zhao For a moment, I felt that Jiu Jiner was completely defeated by this sentence.

For such a moment, there was only one thought left in Lu Zhao's mind.

He couldn't tell if it was good or bad, angry or sarcastic. He wondered, it turned out that Bai Li was still thinking about the way out.

In front of Lu Zhao, every day, every second, when talking, eating, and smiling, he, Young Master Bai, wanted to retreat.

Lu Zhao suddenly felt quite boring.

His hand took off the strength and let go of Bai Li. After pausing for a while, Lu Zhao said, "Bai Li, you are really good." He

stood up and wanted to go, but before he could stand up straight, he felt his arm being grabbed by someone.

Bai Li held him with one hand, and with his head still down, Lu Zhao could only see his soft and messy hair.

It's been a while, and Lu Zhao found that he could still recall the feeling of his fingers running through Baili's hair. He thought he was funny, so he twitched his arms. Bai Li's strength was so strong that he couldn't move.

Lu Zhao said, "Release."

Bai Li didn't say anything, but put down the hand covering his face.

Lu Zhao called out again: "Bai Li."

Bai Li still didn't move, and he didn't let go of Lu Zhao's hand.

The room was quiet, only the heavy rain hitting the floor-to-ceiling windows and the roar of thunder could be heard.

Lu Zhao finally moved. When he moved, Bai Li's hand tightened a little, but Lu Zhao didn't leave. He bent down, half kneeled in front of the sofa, and saw Bai Li's face clearly.

There was no anger on that face, the eyelids were half drooped, the thin lips were pursed, and a large swath of cheeks was stained red.

Bai Li said: "I'm not fucking angry." After a pause, he added, "But you really can't do this."

If I didn't know that you were drunk, I would have fucked you up.

Not knowing what to do, Lu Zhao felt that Bai Li's voice was full of grievances.

It's so wronged, I feel like I've been holding it back for eight hundred years, and I don't know how to say it. Lu Zhao felt that he might be a bit of an idiot. He wanted to leave just now, but now he couldn't even take his eyes off it.

"Bai Li," Lu Zhao looked at him, his words were not controlled by his brain, "Is it because of me?" Young

Master Bai, who usually talks a lot of nonsense, seemed extraordinarily silent today. He met Lu Zhao's gaze. Down, feeling like I have nowhere to hide.

Bai Li felt that the internal organs had been burned to ashes, and there was residual warmth, but it couldn't warm the already icy body. After many years, it was rare for him to feel unspeakable grievances.

He knew he had to let go, but his hand still touched Lu Zhao's arm. It was so hard that Bai Li felt that it was impossible, but Lu Zhao didn't hide.

Lu Zhao will not escape, he is different from Bai Li.

The sound of rain hitting the floor-to-ceiling windows filled the silence in the room, and Lu Zhao felt that Bai Li was holding him like he was holding a piece of driftwood. But Lu Zhao didn't want to be a piece of driftwood, he wanted to be an unsinkable ship.

Maybe in this way, Bai Li can come out of his shell and not be afraid of being submerged in sea water.

The drowsiness after drinking gradually swallowed Lu Zhao's consciousness. He couldn't support his half-kneeling posture. He sat on the floor and wanted to see Bai Li, but he couldn't hold back the drowsiness bred in this silent waiting. Drooping down a little bit, she unconsciously leaned on Bai Li's knee and closed her eyes. He had indeed drunk too much, his anger and disappointment had all been vented, leaving only sleepiness.

Lu Zhao's consciousness still remained on Bai Li's face, which was stained with red, and that face was still lingering in his mind.

After a while, Lu Zhao heard Bai Li's voice from above. Bai Li said: "Yes."

Just such a word, in Lu Zhao's ears, was louder than thunder.

It exploded in the wilderness in his heart.

Bai Li thought that Lu Zhao was asleep, so he bent down uncontrollably and approached Lu Zhao on his lap. He got close, and his lips touched Lu Zhao's hair, itching, and stopped halfway in time, not letting the contact turn into a kiss.

"Yes," Bai Li's voice was very low, even distorted, leaving only an indistinguishable breath, and he said again, "Yes." He thought that finally only he could hear

it This answer, so I said it over and over again.

Lu Zhao didn't look up, nor did he open his eyes. Even though he really wanted to see Bai Li's face, the "yes" made him breathless, and he couldn't bear to look up.

The rainy night in the empire was long and heavy, and the night outside the window was drenched by rain.

Bai Li and Lu Zhao listened to the sound of the rain in silence without alarming each other.

The next day, the sky was bright.

Bai Li sat on the bed in a daze for a while, and then covered his face and wailed.

How did he, Eldest Young Master Bai, get to where he is today? He was chased and intercepted by a man who was so drunk that he couldn't turn his head, and he was powerless to fight back.

After murmuring on the bed for a while, Bai Li didn't hear any movement outside before he changed his clothes and opened the door secretly.

As soon as he opened the door, he met Lu Zhao who was standing in the hall drinking the nutrient solution.

Lu Zhao still looked the same, he couldn't see any abnormality, his gaze stayed on Bai Li's froze head for a few seconds, and then he finished drinking the bottle of nutrient solution in his hand without changing his expression.

"Flowers," Bai Li laughed dryly, and felt that he was so guilty, so he stood up straight again, showing the smile of Young Master Bai, "It's so early." Lu Zhao said flatly, "Go to the Legion

. "

Bai Li wished to slap himself, this crap was just talking nonsense. Lu Zhao went to the Legion on weekdays, and when he came back at this time, Bai Li's mind was in a mess, and he even forgot about this.

"Ah, so what," Eldest Young Master Bai looked quite serious on the surface, and nodded decently, "Isn't this condolences to the friendly army? You drank a lot yesterday, and you can't even speak coherently." ."

Just talking nonsense here, I really don't know how much Baili Lu Zhao drank yesterday, but he speaks the whole way, not only the words are complete, but also very fierce.

But Bai Li didn't mention this, he glanced a few times, trying to find some clues from Lu Zhao's expression.

Lu Zhao said "Yes": "Han Miao, please, his partner is here, and he drank more."

The tone was natural, and Bai Li pondered for a long time, but he couldn't figure out whether Lu Zhao still remembered what happened last night.

In the Legion before, Bai Li often participated in such private gatherings of small groups. A group of A's drank without any scruples, and after a meal, they all fell apart. Bai Li woke up again the next day, unable to remember how he crawled home.

There were also a few times when he and Situ drank too much together, and the next day they found that the two had beaten each other until their noses and faces were bruised, but they couldn't remember why or how they fought. Just like that, with bruises on their faces, they went to work separately, Situ made a very bad attack, and beat Bai Li into a pig's head.

This kind of thing happened too many times, and Bai Li has a deep understanding of the gang of idiots around him. They call alcohol not alcohol, but "memory clearing water". beat.

Holding this hope, Bai Li hoped that Lu Zhao would not remember what happened last night. He insinuated: "Oh, oh, Han Miao's partner is called Chen Nan, right?"

Lu Zhao glanced at him.

"I didn't ask about it, you told me about it yourself last night," Bai Li scratched his hair, "Do you remember?"

Lu Zhao handed the empty bottle in his hand to the machine butler, unhurriedly He quickly opened the repair type and took a sip slowly.

Good guy, I scratched Bai Li's heart and lungs anxiously.

Lu Zhao finally said, "Most people can't remember after drinking too much."

As soon as he finished speaking, Bai Li's heart fell to the ground with a "plop". That's right, I've already drank like that, so I shouldn't remember it. Besides, they didn't care too much, did they? First, what happened after drinking, second, what happened after drinking, and third, what happened after drinking... Anyway, it was quite normal, so I just said a few words.

Bai Li's heart fell to the ground and he smashed it. It may be that the falling speed was too fast, and he felt a little weightless. For a moment, it seemed that something was pulled from his body.

Young Master Bai didn't think much about the reason for his feelings, he just relaxed his nerves, and walked to the bathroom while brushing his hair: "Brother Major General, how much did you drink yesterday? It's not going to work, how can you let Han Miao was poured into such a situation, why didn't that kid Huo Cun persuade him a bit?"

He kept talking, and he finished talking early in the morning.

Lu Zhao drank the bottle of restorative nutrient solution in his hand, took out two more from the thermostat cabinet, and put them on the table like Bai Li's usual habit.

When he changed into the legion uniform and stood in the entrance to change his shoes, Bai Li had just finished taking a shower and tidied up his messy hair. He stepped out of the water with his bare feet and saw that Lu Zhao hadn't left yet. He was taken aback for a moment: " Flowers, why are you leaving so late today? Suffering from a hangover?"

Lu Zhao thought about it and knew how to ask him if he was suffering from a hangover. It seemed that Young Master Bai hadn't thought about not mentioning it.

"No." Lu Zhao lowered his eyes halfway, "Next week is Tang's dinner, ask about the exact time, I have to tell Huo Cun."

Although the regiment is loosely managed, there are still some impromptu matters to be explained from time to time. Adjutants generally had to set the schedules for the generals to avoid conflicts.

It was only then that Bai Li remembered that he hadn't read the specific arrangement of Tang's dinner, maybe he didn't want to read it, so he couldn't remember it. At this moment, Lu Zhao asked, and he nodded: "Let me see, I will send you a text message later."

As he spoke, he teased the machine housekeeper who followed him to wipe the water stains on the floor twice, which made the chubby man yell, he couldn't laugh.

Lu Zhao looked at Bai Li's smiling face, but what he thought of was his cheeks that were dyed red last night.

The grandson drew back again.

Bai Li was playing with the machine butler, when he heard Lu Zhao say: "Generally, people forget things when they drink too much..." Bai Li

didn't realize it: "Huh?"

Lu Zhao stood at the entrance and looked at him, his voice Very calmly: "I won't."

Bai Li didn't bring it up in one breath, standing there feeling like a pepper tree, and his whole body was a little numb.

"I remember everything I did, and I remember everything I said." Lu Zhao changed his shoes, smoothed out his wrinkled trouser legs, and looked up at Baili. "Whether you want to remember, that's your business." He

said After picking up the personal terminal and checking the time, he turned and walked out the door.

The door closed with a "click".

Bai Li thought it was his own cracking voice.

He cracked.

Are you still human if you don't play like this? Brother Major General, you are fucking Brother Major General, why don't you talk about martial arts at all?

Bai Li took two steps back, and the memory of last night came back to his mind. Lu Zhaoquan remembers, so what does he remember? In the end, he was so sleepy that he fell asleep, and he had to be shaken awake by Bai Li before he went to sleep in the bedroom.

Wait a minute, was Lu Zhao asleep at that time? Bai Li didn't dare to continue thinking.

Mainly sorry to think about it.

The chubby robot butler next to him circled around him: "Master~ I detected that your body temperature has risen, and your heartbeat has accelerated~ I hate it, what are you thinking behind others~" Bai Li covered his red ears, wishing to find it on the ground

. Get in.

In a trance, he remembered the look that Lu Zhao gave him before he left. There was no expression, and there was no ups and downs in his tone, but Bai Li felt that there were four bright characters written in that look, "Don't be cowardly".

Major General Lu is very arrogant, he is even more arrogant than Young Master Bai.

It's past the usual time when Lu Zhao went to the army to report, and Lu Zhao's suspension car still hasn't got off the elevated road.

As soon as Lu Zhao thought of Bai Li standing there looking like a dog struck by lightning, he felt that the depression of last night disappeared in an instant.

Happiness can only be doubled if it is based on Bai Li's embarrassment.

He didn't sleep well last night, so angry. When did Major General Lu suffer from this kind of uselessness? Whenever he thought of Bai Li's "back road", he wanted to give Bai Li two punches.

But when he thought of the thunderous "yes" that exploded in his heart, Lu Zhao felt uncomfortable.

He didn't know what kind of answer he wanted from Bai Li. Yesterday he got too drunk to get into the corner. At first, he just didn't understand why Bai Li ignored his engagement with Tang Kaiyuan so naturally, but he couldn't turn his head after drinking. , I couldn't think too much, so I insisted on sending Bai Li a fire to show him.

Maybe even if Bai Li got angry, Lu Zhao would not be satisfied.

Zhaochang Lu is so old, he has always been very clear about what he wants. Before, he wanted to enter the military world, then he wanted to machine armor, and then he wanted to go to the first-line army. His goal is clear and clear, and every step is down-to-earth.

But he thought about it all night last night, and found that he didn't seem to know what he wanted from Bai Li.

He wanted Bai Li to let go of the hand covering his expression immediately, and he wanted Bai Li not to dare to say "yes" when he thought he couldn't hear.

He wanted Bai Li to come out of the shadow he didn't know what it was.

Lu Zhao thought about it all night, and realized that he didn't even know how to drag Bai Li out. It seems that he can only wait, but he is not happy, why should he hold back?

The personal terminal "Didi" received a text message, and the artificial intelligence automatically read out: "Huo Cun: Major General, you have to hold a morning meeting for the recruits today, haven't you forgotten? Why haven't you arrived yet? Why did you go?"

Lu recalled a text message: blocking the road.

Huo Cun: ...?

Maybe the way forward is good or bad, but Lu Zhao feels that at least he can't let Bai Li escape. He hasn't sorted out his thoughts, but Lu Zhao is very clear about one thing. He is not willing to hold back, so he has to pry open Bai Li's shell, fill up the room for maneuver left by Bai Li for the two, Baili's escape route was blown to pieces.

Do you have a way out?

You are gone now.