Chapter 61

The leg examination didn't take long, and Bai Li listened to a long list of instructions from Lao Zheng before he was released.

He sat in the suspension car and waited for Lu Zhao. The gossip news broadcast by the car system soon involved the news of the 18th-tier star entering and leaving a certain club. It hasn't changed, just changed the name several times.

This time, the new star Bai Li has never heard of it, and halfway through the broadcast, he said a few more words about this little star: "As far as I know, the 26th of this month is also his 18th birthday..."

Bai Li was stunned for a moment, then glanced at today's date, it was still a few days away from the 26th.

This little star is not yet of age.

The broadcast did not say what it means to enter and exit the clubhouse, but the overt and covert hints made Bai Li quite uncomfortable. He listened impatiently, raised his hand and was about to switch the channel when the car window was knocked twice.

Lu Zhao knocked on the car window with one hand and held something in the other.

"Did you finish the physical examination?" Bai Li rolled down the car window, "It's pretty fast, get in the car and wait?"

Lu Zhao took one of the things in his hand and gave it to Bai Li: "Huo Cun will be there in a while, I'll wait outside "

What is this?" Bai Li took a look at it, and was amused, "Where did you get this thing? I haven't eaten it in eight hundred years.

" Sugar, Baili had eaten it when he was a child, with fillings, there are dozens of flavors.

"There was a child in the physical examination together," Lu Zhao said, "I was scared and kept crying. The director of the department gave me two while coaxing him." Bai Li couldn't help but smile: "Yes, flowers, the same treatment as a

child ."

He tore open the packing bag, put the handle of the light knife into his mouth, and said "hmm" with the candy in his mouth: "It tastes like candied peach." Some. "This taste is okay, but I like the orange flavor the most."

"I used to eat it often?" Lu Zhao also tore open the packaging bag.

"I used to eat it when I was young, and the old man was still worried about my tooth decay," Bai Li said. "Later, I was dragged to attend the birthday dinner of Little Tang Bastard. I saw Bai Ying gave him a whole box of this candy, so I never ate it again." It's gone."

At that time, Tang Kaiyuan casually placed the box of candy on the table full of presents, and Bai Li stood by and looked at it for a few times, and then threw away all the stuff at home after returning home.

He couldn't tell what kind of psychology he had, anyway, he didn't want to see this thing again at that time.

After so many years, when Bai Li ate this kind of candy again, he felt quite peaceful.

Lu Zhao glanced at him. He never knew how to respond to these matters, so he could only stuff the candy into his mouth silently, and said in surprise after a few seconds: "It's quite delicious." "It's the first time I ate

it "Bai Li asked with a candy stick in his mouth, "I can't, it's like a childhood taste, I've never seen a child who doesn't eat this." "I haven't," Lu Zhao said frankly, "

Candy is quite expensive ."

Bai Li fell silent.

Lu Zhao's childhood was poor and difficult, and it was New Year's Eve if he could eat a bowl of sugar porridge. This kind of candy stick Bai Li almost ate his teeth when he was a child, but Lu Zhao didn't even have the chance to eat it.

"We sell them in the supermarket downstairs." Bai Li stretched out his hand from the car window and patted Lu Zhao's arm. "Go back and buy a few boxes later. You can try other flavors." Lu Zhao shook his head:

" This taste is fine."

"What's the smell?" Bai Li wanted to laugh, "Is it addictive once you eat it?"

Lu Zhao said "Yes", leaned down and exhaled at Bai Li.

Three seconds later, the tips of Bai Li's ears turned red a little.

Damn, it tastes like chocolate.

When Huo Cun rushed to the gate of the military hospital, Bai Li was still lying on the steering wheel to relieve the dizziness from being hit by a straight ball.

"What's the situation?" Huo Cun trotted all the way over, "Which one of you two has an accident, why does Bai Li feel more hit?" Bai Li tried his best to

raise his head from the steering wheel: "It's not a blow, it's a shock."

Huo Cun didn't listen Understand: "Huh?"

"You don't understand after explaining it," Bai Li sighed, "I really envy you as a single dog who has no chance to be hit." "Is

he scolding me?" Huo Cun turned to ask Lu Zhao, "He must have attacked me personally."

Lu Zhao laughed straight, and the candy stick in his mouth trembled.

"I thought something serious happened to you two. I heard from the major general that they started fighting. Good guy, I was so anxious to whip the suspension car and run faster." Huo Cun was so angry that he said, "I'm just going to hurry up." Being personally attacked, right?!"

"It doesn't mean that," Bai Li laughed with a candy stick in his mouth, "You came by yourself? How will the legion deal with it?"

When it comes to business, Huo Cun is no longer joking. , raised his finger and pointed to the distance: "Time is too tight, the people from the legion contacted the police station, first took people back to ask about the situation, and then contacted his unit. People from the Medical and Health Bureau also came, and directly opened Jinjun took people to the hospital."

Bai Li poked his head out of the car window and looked in the direction of Huo Cun's finger.

Two or three people wearing police uniforms and legion uniforms stood a little far away, using personal terminals to adjust files and communicate with each other, probably still communicating about today's affairs.

"The sale and purchase of personal information is not a trivial matter. Military hospitals can leak patient information," Huo Cun sighed, "I can't even get angry. Damn, what a rotten person. The Legion said, investigate to the end, and deal with it strictly. "

From receiving the news to rushing to the military hospital, Huo Cun probably didn't rest, his forehead was sweating.

"Why are you here wearing a uniform?" Lu Zhao asked.

"I'm afraid I won't be able to catch up with the arrest," Huo Cun said, "Didn't it mean that this little reporter has something to do with the Tang family? Go and ask it clearly, and then say, there is no room for turning around."

Although Huo Cun lacked some virtue in his mouth, the adjutant was really conscientious, and Lu Zhao thanked Bai Li.

"No, I just can't stand these grandchildren, jumping up and down and making the city full of storms, the public opinion atmosphere is completely ruined by this kind of unscrupulous reporters, I will be proud if I catch one, and I will benefit the society if I catch three." Waving his hand, he said another thing, "Major General, there is a new notice on the way to apply for the army's internal recommendation."

Lu Zhao looked back from a distance: "Speak."

"Up and down I got the notice," Huo Cun scratched his head, "It said that the requirements for internal recommendation have been raised starting this year, and you can only be qualified to apply for internal recommendation if you have to be a lieutenant general." Bai Li heard it clearly in the car, but he was not too surprised

.

In fact, he didn't believe that he could go all the way smoothly, and he was already ready to play in the regular channel competition. Over the years, he has gotten used to it. What he takes is the script of cannon fodder, which cannon fodder can live a happy life.

Lu Zhao's expression was not very good, and he stood beside the car with his arms folded.

The new notice told him clearly that he was not qualified.

This frustration has not been felt for many years.

Lu Zhao walked fairly smoothly all the way. He climbed to the position of major general at a young age, and he can already look down on many people. Occasionally he thought he was doing well, but today he realized he was much worse.

He thought that he had overcome a difficulty by crossing a threshold, but he never thought that he was never the one who set the threshold.

The right to set the threshold is always at a higher level.

Now the threshold level has been increased.

"I thought it would work," Huo Cun was a little frustrated, "I haven't seen what Master Bai's mecha looks like." "You can see it in

regular matches," Bai Li smiled, and turned his head to look at it. Looking at Lu Zhao, he knew that he was uncomfortable at the moment, and said, "This matter is not easy to handle, so don't take it to heart."

Lu Zhao lowered his eyes halfway, and slowly shook his head: "It's difficult to handle. Because it is not qualified."

Bai Li wanted to say a few words, but before he could say anything, Lu Zhao bit the candy stick in his mouth and said flatly, "Sooner or later, he will be qualified."

Bai Li felt the strength in Lu Zhao's body Son has never changed.

Some people are born like this. When they want to stand out, no one can hold them back. He actually looks down on these qualifications from the bottom of his heart, but he will not complain. He will only keep climbing until he can ignore these qualifications. The height of qualifications, and another punch to clink those frames.

Hey, Bai Li thought to himself, everyone is very small in front of Lu Zhao.

He feels that he is also quite small, but he likes this feeling of smallness, and is even willing to look up to Lu Zhao.

The suspension car drove along the elevated road all the way to the military hospital. Kuai Le sat in the co-pilot's seat, and the personal terminal in his hand lost all audio after the transfer.

Feeling his uneasiness, Tang Kaiyuan asked, "What kind of materials are you going to get? You are so nervous." "

It's nothing," Kuai Le looked at the scenery outside the window, not daring to meet Tang Kaiyuan's eyes, "It's just some files. "

He didn't tell Tang Kaiyuan that this matter had something to do with Lu Zhao. Kuai Le could see that Tang Kaiyuan had some thoughts about that young major general. He was tired of being endlessly divided up the emotional space between them, but Tang Kaiyuan There are various reasons to convince him.

Kuai Le knew about Tang Kaiyuan's old engagement with Lu Zhao, and when he was jealous, he hinted at Tang Yuanyuan and Lu Zhao's infertility. Tang Yuanyuan just frowned at that time, telling him not to judge an omega by fertility.

For a moment, Kuai Le was both jealous and moved, jealous because Tang Kaiyuan protected Lu Zhao, and moved because Tang Kaiyuan said it. But in the next second, Tang Kaiyuan said that it would not be difficult for him to have children in the future anyway.

There is An Lun, there is Kuai Le, and there is a certain noble young master Tang Kaiyuan is still in contact with in private... He will never be short of children, so he has a kind of tolerance from above.

Kuai Le never mentioned this to Tang Kaiyuan again, and he knew at that moment that this alpha actually cared about these things. Kuai Le has an indescribable feeling. He feels that Tang Kaiyuan makes him very uncomfortable, and he affirms again that Lu Zhao is not perfect. In Kuai Le's view, his inability to have children will become Lu Zhao's defect, which will make him be talked about by others. Ledao's handle.

He's different, he's working, he's in good health, he's free from defects. This kind of distorted self-satisfaction created from the bottom of his heart prevented Kuai Le from mentioning to Tang Kaiyuan who the information he wanted to obtain on this trip was related to. He knew very well that even if Lu Zhao was not perfect, Tang Kaiyuan would still favor this major general.

This made Kuai Le a little hard to accept.

If the child's medical report could be exposed, Kuai Le felt that Tang Kaiyuan would be shaken by public opinion. In time he will understand that most people will consider this a defect.

Flawed people don't deserve to be favored.

"It's not easy to go to the hospital to get the files." Tang Kaiyuan operated the steering wheel and glanced at Kuai Le, "I know that your industry has some... hard to explain, you have to pay attention, don't go too far."

Kuai Le turned his head, not happy: "What's too much, everyone is doing it, and I'm doing it too much? Is it because I am O, you think I shouldn't do it?" "I didn't mean that,"

Tang Kaiyuan was a little impatient in his heart, but on the surface he was gentle and consoling, "I'm afraid that something will happen to you, and the management has been very strict recently, so I want you to be careful."

Kuai Le was still unhappy.

"Don't be angry, even if you really run into trouble, I can settle it for you." Tang Kaiyuan pinched his cheek, "Tang Corporation will always be your backing." These words made

Kuai Le's face soften a lot, Talked intimately with Tang Kaiyuan again.

The car drove off the elevated road, and the military hospital was not far away. Tang Kaiyuan looked at the gate of the military hospital that was gradually clear ahead, and said "Hey": "What happened, why are people from the army and the police station at the gate?" Kuai Le looked forward and saw the gate

ahead A few people stood, wearing the uniforms of the regiment and the police station, staring at every car entering the military hospital.

The uneasiness in his heart grew faintly, and he was about to lower his head to avoid his eyes when he saw a few people walking out of the military hospital out of the corner of his eye.

Two people were supported by four or five people, and the one who was carried forward looked bruised and swollen, and was helped into a work vehicle with the logo of the Medical and Health Bureau printed on it. A person who looked like a small leader got off the car, walked to another suspension car and shook hands with a person whose back was facing this way.

There was a loud "boom" in Kuai Le's heart, and at the moment Tang Yuanyuan drove into the military hospital, he shouted, "Go!" Tang

Kaiyuan was startled: "What?"

"Go!" Kuai Le screamed, "They They came to look for me!"

"Looking for you?" Tang Kaiyuan was surprised, "Why are you looking for you?"

Kuai Le didn't have time to explain, when he saw the man with his back to the car turned around not far away, Tang Kaiyuan and Kuai Le glanced at each other. He recognized that it was Lu Zhao.

The young major general was stunned for a moment, then raised his hand and pointed, and the adjutant next to him immediately shouted: "That car!"

Tang Kaiyuan's car today was recognized by Lu Zhao. It was Bai Li who stepped on several shoe prints. that one.

The nearest members of the First Legion immediately walked this way. Before Tang Kaiyuan could react, he subconsciously slowed down the speed of the car and wanted to stop.

"Don't stop!" Kuai Le rushed over, "Drive! Drive! Don't stop!"

He swung the steering wheel, and the car body swayed, Tang Kaiyuan hurriedly pushed him away, and said angrily, "Are you crazy? What the hell is going on!"

Kuai Le's eyes were full of panic, and he knew the transaction had been compromised the moment he saw Bancun being taken to the car of the Medical and Health Bureau. He's in the business, and he's well aware of the guilt of buying and selling personal information.

"Drive!" Kuai Le's voice was sharp and piercing, "I... I bought Lu Zhao's medical report!"

Tang Kaiyuan's mind went blank for a moment.

He looked at Kuai Le in disbelief: "You want to use Lu Zhao as your breaking news?!"

"Drive!" Kuai Le yelled.

Tang Kaiyuan kicked the accelerator subconsciously, turned the steering wheel and drove out.

He was stimulated by Kuai Le's screams several times in a row, his temples ached, and he vaguely guessed seven or eight points. He didn't expect Kuai Le to reach out to Lu Zhao, let alone be punctured.

He knew exactly what could be found in Lu Zhao's medical report. The Tang family divorced because of this report. Tang Kaiyuan had always planned to find an opportunity to explain to Lu Zhao that this was his father's decision, not his intention, but Bai Li was always in the middle. Never gave him time to explain.

The car turned sharply, but Tang Kaiyuan's eyes swept over the straight figure standing in the distance.

There was no extra emotion on Lu Zhao's face, which made Tang Kaiyuan feel cold.

Can't meet here, on this occasion! If the people from the legion and the police station really came for Kuai Le, Kuai Le would be taken away to understand the situation when they got off the bus, and Tang Kaiyuan himself had to meet Lu Zhao face to face. Just thinking about Tang Kaiyuan felt embarrassing.

Drive away first, and then find a way to suppress the matter first! He will explain clearly to Lu Zhao later!

"Fuck, you still want to run like this?" Huo Cun exclaimed in surprise, "Block it! Don't let this grandson run away!" The

car turned sharply, almost bumping into a few police officers and people from the legion who were approaching. Everyone shouted and surrounded, but they couldn't keep up with Tang Kaiyuan's speed of lifting the gas pedal.

Just as Lu Zhao and Huo Cun were about to help, they felt a gust of cool wind blowing, and Bai Li's hover car shot out like an arrow off the string.

The dark blue car body skipped under the gray sky, and a trail was split like lightning. The cheetah usually charged straight at Tang Kaiyuan's black and gray suspension car.

Tang Kaiyuan saw a car approaching from the corner of his eye, and as soon as he gritted his teeth, he was about to speed up and leave.

Unexpectedly, Bai Li's speed was even faster. He dodged the people in front of him. With a big turn, he went directly to the front of Tang Kaiyuan's car. The cleaning robot just stopped.

Everything happened so fast, from Tang Kaiyuan's decision to turn around and leave to Bai Li's forced stop in less than a minute, everyone hadn't recovered yet, and was stunned in place.

Kuai Le screamed a few times, he was so frightened that his whole face was pale, his head hit the car window under the sharp turn just now, and he was so painful that he shed tears.

"Crazy, crazy!" Tang Kaiyuan sat in the driver's seat, his heart beating wildly, "Fucking dead?!" He

saw a person stepping out of the dark blue car.

The man closed the car door behind his back, walked over in two or three steps, and knocked on the car window amid Kuai Le's screams.

No one said anything.

Tang Kaiyuan came back from the aftertaste of horror, and looked out the window at the half-closed-eyed man who seemed to be smiling but not smiling.

This is a mountain on his head, a gap that he cannot cross, and the cause of his depression when he thinks about it.

It's Bai Li.

"Open your eyes and have a look," Bai Li's voice came from the car window, with a smile on his face, "This is called a forced stop." With a

candy stick in his mouth, he trembled when he spoke , with the arrogance of a ruffian.

That was the kind of domineering that Tang Kaiyuan had never been able to do for so many years.

Huo Cun and others ran over all the way, and gave Bai Li a thumbs up: "Awesome, Young Master Bai." The

staff of the police station looked very ugly, knocked on the window, and shouted at the throat: "Get out of the car!" ! Cooperate with the investigation!"

Tang Kaiyuan clasped the steering wheel tightly with his hands, and his mind was in chaos.

This matter has little to do with him, but the U-turn and running just now seemed particularly guilty. He didn't expect to be stopped. If he left smoothly, it would not be impossible to find a relationship and postpone the matter first, but he was stopped by Bai Li.

Baili, and his mother is Baili, everywhere is Baili!

Kuai Le grabbed his bag belt in horror: "They must know, I won't go, I won't go down!"

He pushed Tang Kaiyuan with his hand: "Kai Kaiyuan, what should I do?!"

"How do I know what to do?" Do it!" Tang Kaiyuan roared.

This sound made Kuai Le shudder, and stared at him blankly.

Tang Kaiyuan took a few breaths before softening his tone: "I didn't say what to do, just let me cooperate with the investigation. Get out of the car first."

Kuai Le has not yet recovered from the realization of being yelled at It looks a little wooden.

Half a minute later, the sound of the car door opening aroused his sanity.

He hugged his bag and huddled on the seat, no matter how much the staff of the police station tried to persuade him, he was unwilling to get out of the car.

Tang Kaiyuan closed his eyes. No matter what he said, he had to get rid of the relationship first. Recently, it was the cusp of the storm, and the Tang family and Lin Sheng also got in touch. There really couldn't be any mistakes.

He bite the bullet and got out of the car, and when he looked up, he saw Lu Zhao walking over with his lips pursed.

A sense of guilt made Tang Kaiyuan feel a little bit embarrassed, and said, "Lu Zhao, I..."

The young major general went straight to Bai Li without giving him a second glance.

No one paid any attention to Tang Kaiyuan. He stood beside the suspension car, listening to the voices of the police station staff persuading Kuai Le, and Kuai Le's sharp refusal sounds from time to time, feeling like a joke.

"Kaiyuan!" Kuai Le squeezed over from the co-pilot, holding Tang Kaiyuan's hand, "Kaiyuan, they want to take me to the police station..." Tang Kaiyuan took a deep breath,

turned his head to look at the people in the police station : "What's going on?"

"What's going on," the staff said angrily, "You don't know what's going on, why are you running?"

Tang Kaiyuan was choked, and frowned, "I'm in a hurry. I just want to leave temporarily."

The legionnaire who came along with him sneered.

"At least tell me what's going on," Tang Kaiyuan looked worried, "Also, Bai Li, don't you think it's shameless for you to do this?" "Reciprocity,"

Bai Li patted his car: " Ask the guy next to you, has the camera robot he hit on my car been repaired last time?"

Tang Kaiyuan reacted for a few seconds, then looked at Kuai Le with a livid face. Kuai Le's shoulders flinched, and he still defended in a low voice: "You can't blame me..."

"Get out of the car and cooperate with the investigation," the staff of the police station repeated impatiently, "According to our understanding, you are involved in the sale of personal information. Go to the police station, and your work unit will be notified later."

Kuai Le tightened Tang Kaiyuan's hand.

"Mr. Tang, right?" The staff turned to look at Tang Kaiyuan, "What's your relationship with him?"

Subconsciously glanced at Lu Zhao, Tang Kaiyuan said in a low voice, "Partner."

"Do you know what he did?" the staff member asked, "You should go back to the police station with us, and ask about the situation first."

Tang Kaiyuan immediately replied, "I don't know!"

People around showed suspicion expression.

"I really don't know!" Tang Kaiyuan said anxiously, "Just now he told me that I was going to turn the corner because he jumped up and turned the steering wheel." Huo Cunle said, "Didn't you just say something urgent?

"

Tang Kaiyuan's face was cold and he didn't answer.

"He is suspected of buying and selling personal information and buying military medical records," the staff member said. "We have the right to take him to the police station for investigation. There may be similar things before. If Mr. Tang knows something inside, we can also join him." Go and talk about it."

Who would rush to talk about this kind of thing, Tang Yuanyuan was so angry. One of his hands was tightly held by Kuai Le, as if holding a life-saving straw.

On the way here, he also promised Kuai Le that the Tang family would be his backing, but he didn't expect that the backing would come in handy so soon. Tang Kaiyuan was disgusted with Kuai Le's actions, but after all, this is a partner who has been together for a period of time, whether it is in bed or at ordinary times, he likes him very much.

Tang Kaiyuan glanced at Kuai Le, the other party's delicate face was full of pleading, tears flowed down his cheeks, very pitiful. He was a little moved by his protective desire as an alpha, and felt that he had to say something, his lips moved, and he said: "Well, I will take him home first, and wait for you to investigate in the old house of the Tang family, and I will also Ask Mr. Qi from the Public Security Department, maybe there is some misunderstanding."

The meaning in these words is obvious, Tang Corps wants to save this person, but it just takes time. Tang Kaiyuan wanted the people from the police station to go back first, and then quickly find a relationship to suppress the matter.

Bai Li's anger went straight to his forehead, and he opened his mouth and said, "You fucking..."

"The First Legion has only one rule," Lu Zhao's voice sounded calmly, "Whoever puts his hand on the head of the Legion will have his hand chopped off." Kuai Le trembled and glanced at

Lu Zhao.

Tang Kaiyuan's expression froze. This was the first time that Lu Zhao took the initiative to speak, but what he said poured on his head like a basin of cold water.

"I want to see," Lu Zhao said calmly, throwing the personal terminal on the front cover of the car, "Who the hell can save him today." A

small screen was projected on the personal terminal.

On it was Lu Zhao's military certificate.

Huo Cun's expression was ugly, and the brothers who came with the First Legion did not feel very well.

"Take it back." The police officer looked serious, and the two betas pulled Kuai Le out of the car.

Kuai Le screamed: "How can you do this to an omega!"

His hand was still holding Tang Kaiyuan, the movement was too big, and he staggered with Tang Kaiyuan.

"Wait!" Tang Kaiyuan hurriedly said, paused for a few seconds, and looked at Lu Zhao, "I apologize for him! Lu Zhao, I will give you an explanation for this matter, really, I will definitely give you an explanation!"

Bai Li's eardrums ached from the yell "How can you treat an omega like this".

Lu Zhao stood in front of him. He knew that Bai Li had had enough of this kind of scene, so even though he was not very good at it, he still stood in front.

Bai Li could see that he was really not good at dealing with such things, and no one would directly photograph his military ID. It might be a bit out of place, but Bai Li thinks it's very handsome. If it weren't for this occasion, Bai Lite would have pushed Lu Zhao on the sofa and kissed his mother for an hour.

"Give me an explanation?" Huo Cun said, "Who the hell are you? Are you worthy?"

After working in the military for a long time, these people all have a bit of a military temperament. Without landing and opening the gate, several members of the First Legion stood forward, pointed at Tang Kaiyuan's nose and said, "Is it none of your business? Get out if it's none of your business!"

Kuai Le was still struggling , holding Tang Kaiyuan tightly with his hands, causing Tang Kaiyuan's body to shake constantly.

Persuading voices were mixed with shouts, and Tang Kaiyuan's sweaty appearance made Bai Li suddenly feel quite funny.

Absurd scenes, completely different roles from the original.

This kind of embarrassment should have appeared on Bai Li. He had experienced it countless times in his dreams, and even once thought that the scene in front of him was a dream.

Bai Li laughed.

The sound was very clear, and it reached Tang Kaiyuan's ears.

"Let me tell you something," Bai Li said calmly, "The selection of the Legion has to review whether there are any illegal and bad records. Do you think the First Legion will have any thoughts about you because of today's incident?" Tang Kaiyuan

fiercely body stiffened.

He turned his head and looked at Bai Li.

Bai Li also looked at him.

The two brothers with different surnames looked at each other in the dark sky. This was the first silent confrontation between them in many years.

Half a minute later, Tang Yuanyuan moved, and slowly but forcefully withdrew the hand held by Kuai Le.

Kuai Le opened his eyes wide in surprise, and stared blankly at Tang Kaiyuan.

"You...go with them first," Tang Kaiyuan said softly, without looking at him with half-downcast eyes, "you'll be fine after the investigation is clear, and I'll pick you up when the time comes, okay?" Okay

?

Gently, the same inquiry as usual.

Kuai Le's heart seemed to be flattened, but his body didn't know what to do, and his mind was in a daze. He followed Tang Kaiyuan's instructions and didn't resist anymore, and was pulled off the suspension car.

"Mr. Tang," the man from the police station continued, "Why don't you go to the police station with me?" "I'm not

involved in this matter," Tang Kaiyuan said with anger in his voice, "I don't need to go! The police

station man smiled: "Oh, okay, I'll go back and ask Minister Qi of the Public Security Department to see if you have any misunderstandings with us." Everyone around laughed

.

Tang Kaiyuan looked at Bai Li expressionlessly amidst the mocking laughter, and after a while, he said, "I heard that Mr. Bai's research institute was not recommended by the army. It seems that we have no chance to fight soon."

Lu Zhao frowned, and Huo Cun was so angry that he was about to speak when he heard Bai Li's voice.

"Then you should eat something good to celebrate," Bai Li said, "Thank you for the recommendation from the army to let you dream for a few more days." "

Is it a dream or not?" We'll see when it happens."

He sat back in his driving seat, regardless of the various eyes cast by the crowd, and didn't even bother to look at Kuai Le, and was about to drive away.

"Wait a minute!" A hospital worker ran over and knocked on the car window, "You crashed our cleaning robot, and you have to pay for it!"

Tang Kaiyuan froze his hands in the middle of turning the steering wheel, rolled the window, and turned a sum of money with a dark face.

Then he immediately closed the car windows and drove away from the gate of the military hospital with the suspension car whose hood was knocked out of a hole.

Too many things happened in the afternoon, until the people from the First Legion and the car from the police station left, Bai Li finally let out a sigh of relief.

Huo Cun followed to the police station to understand what happened next. Before leaving, Bai Li explained a few words, asking him to contact himself as soon as he found out who gave Kuai Le the news.

The showers in the rainy season of the empire came suddenly, and not long after Tang Kaiyuan left, there were raindrops.

"Go home," Bai Li said standing in the rain, "I'll drive."

Lu Zhao didn't say a word, and took the co-pilot seat in silence.

Bai Li glanced at the gate of the military hospital, and felt that this place in the heavy rain was no longer the same as in the dream.

He opened the car door and sat on it, with his hands on the steering wheel, a little dazed.

Lu Zhao looked at him sideways, and after a while he called out: "Bai Li."

Bai Li came back to his senses and rubbed his face: "It's okay, I'm just..." He paused, "I just suddenly realized See, that's what I've been avoiding all these years."

He couldn't understand.

In the original book, Tang Kaiyuan takes good care of everyone in his harem, making it as if everyone can have a heart-piercing love, and he can't live without anyone.

Unexpectedly, today Bai Li mentioned the first legion, and he let go of Kuai Le's hand.

Bai Li didn't feel sympathy for anyone, he just suddenly felt particularly boring.

It was as if a bone had been taken out, and the whole person collapsed.

"I feel like a dream." Bai Li lay on the steering wheel, "I don't feel it."

Lu Zhao didn't know how to answer the words. In fact, he had never been able to empathize with Bai Li's experiences, he could only be with him.

In fact, the sense of powerlessness between people has never been eliminated, and they will never be able to empathize.

He could only reach out and rub Bai Li's hair.

The feeling of Lu Zhao's fingers running through the hair gave Bai Li a bit of energy. After a while, he moved his head closer. After a while, he simply put his head in front of Lu Zhao.

"Kneading," Bai Li said, "this is more realistic."

Lu Zhao: "..." You are really fucking good.

The movements of his hands didn't stop, and Bai Li half-closed his eyes to enjoy this special treatment, when he felt that the gland on the back of his neck was bitten hard.

"Ah——" Bai Li covered his neck and raised his head in horror, "Why did you bite me?!" "

Increasing the reality," Lu Zhao said lightly, "Bai Li, you dare to drive like that next time."

Bai Li After thinking for a few seconds, he realized that Lu Zhao was talking about him blocking Tang Kaiyuan's car.

He thought about this on a whim, and he was also in a fever. At that time, he didn't think much about it. Now that he came back to his senses, he felt that it was a bit too wild, and Lu Zhao was not happy.

In the past, Bai Li felt that Lu Zhao was quite childish when he lost his temper, which may also be related to the fact that he had no chance to lose his temper since he was a child. Lu Zhao's childhood was too hasty and he didn't have time to lose his temper. So he has grown up and has a calm personality, but losing his temper is still in childhood due to lack of experience.

Just like his feelings, straightforward and unyielding.

Bai Li was stunned by this bite, his lips moved, and found that he couldn't find a way to say a word. His chest was full as if stuffed with something, Lu Zhao was very real, this is the real feeling.

There is no need for others to give Bai Li a sense of reality.

He clutched his neck and started the suspension car, drove two miles away, and then asked tentatively: "Brother Major General, did you fucking want to bite my glands a long time ago?" Lu Zhao ignored him and hugged him

. Leaning on the seat with folded arms and eyes closed.

"Damn," Bai Li said, "I knew you liked it!"

Lu Zhao pretended not to hear.

Bai Li said again: "You really should choose a suit or a military academy uniform."

No one answered, only the sound of the rain falling on the car when it was raining heavily.

After a while, there was a voice in the rain.

"What's the uniform like?"