Chapter 12

Because of the estrus period, Lu Zhao didn't go to the legion for two days.

On the other hand, Bai Li went to the research institute for a stroll the next day. When Lu Zhao got up in the morning, Young Master Bai was no longer in the apartment. He left a note and pasted it on the head of the machine housekeeper, telling Lu Zhao to pay for a nutrient solution. Only come back at night.

In fact, the relationship between Bai Li and Lu Zhao is not polite. Sometimes Lu Zhao feels that Bai Li lives as he pleases. He cooks when he says he wants to, and he can choose whatever taste he likes. Give Lu Zhao a hot meal. Sweaty forehead, he secretly laughed several times. This is no longer cooking, and let Major General Lu Zhao drink the nutrient solution openly, and he had to add a sentence of "pay for a meal" to show how much Young Master Bai despised the taste of the nutrient solution.

Lu Zhao put the note aside and walked out of the bedroom. There were two nutrient solutions on the table as usual, one for meal replacement and one for repair.

Bai Li does this kind of handy detail every day, and Lu Zhao also drinks it every day. For the first time or two, he wonders why Bai Li hasn't talked to him about what was written in the medical report until now. Can't remember this anymore.

He found that you should not try to figure out Bai Li's thoughts at all, this grandson is not a normal person at all. You might as well listen to him more, Bai Li can talk all day by himself.

Lu Zhao picked up a nutrient solution and unscrewed it, and walked to the French window.

Outside the window is the early morning of the empire that comes every day. Lu Zhao looked down, and the crowd was passing under his feet.

He remembered that on the morning of the second day of the wedding, Bai Li was also standing here, saying that looking down, everyone was not worth mentioning.

Lu Zhao realized that he could understand Bai Li very well, even though he hadn't experienced such a leisurely overlooking a few times before. But this feeling of looking down from a high place is not unfamiliar, it is very familiar, just like when he first walked into the cockpit of his own mecha and looked down on those who were defeated by him.

As long as you lower your eyes slightly, you can see their jealous and angry faces.

In this early morning, Major General Lu Zhao rarely thought of that moment before, and couldn't help wondering what kind of mood he was in at that time.

His personal terminal rang, and Bai Li sent a text message.

Lu Zhao clicked on it, it was a link, followed the link, and it turned out to be Baili's blog.

This grandson has already verified his real name on his blog, and his avatar hangs upright with his selfie, and he will change it every now and then. I wish everyone knew that this is Bai Li himself. During the worst days when he was married to Lu Zhao and was scolded, he even changed it. The head portrait of Scissorhands, smiling very proudly, with a very arrogant attitude and extremely bad behavior.

After a look, Bai Li posted a new blog.

When Lu Zhao clicked on it, he saw yesterday's lunch photos and dinner photos, and Bai Li gave P a fancy special effect, and added a line of words: "Hey, Major General Lu Zhao insisted on letting me post it. I'm sorry, hee hee."

It hasn't been half an hour since this blog was posted, and his blog is almost overwhelmed by those who scold him.

Lu Zhao felt that his vision had been broadened several kilometers by Bai Li during this period of time.

Before Mr. Major General finished reading the comments, Bai Li sent another screenshot.

What was intercepted was a post that had just been posted on the Empire Forum. There was a big line: "Being a person can't be too white, and you can be proud of yourself!" As soon as Lu Zhao saw

this topic, he thought of the last one in Baili's blog just now. Hee hee", I felt that if Bai Li wanted to reply like this at this moment, dozens of people might faint from anger on the spot.

But Bai Li is a sincere "hee hee", this grandson is really happy, his brain is different from ordinary people, that is, he still has some basic qualities of life, otherwise he will be a local hooligan if he is released, and he will be a third-rate netizen if he puts it on the Internet .

Lu recalled Bai Li: Are you cool?

Bai Li replied quickly: Hua Hua, how can you miss her so much? There are so many people scolding Bai

Li: Then I'm so excited!

This time I really couldn't hold it back, Lu Zhao "fucked" and laughed out loud.

He didn't reply again, and let this person use his name to spread rumors outside, drank the nutrient solution in his hand in two or three sips, and then looked at the crowd like insects and ants outside the window.

After so many years, Lu Zhao finally understood how he felt when he stood on the mech and looked down at others for the first time.

Lu Zhao looked out of the window and repeated the few words Bai Li said: "It's so cool." He

spit out these three words from between his lips and teeth, and he felt a little happy.

If Lu Zhao was asked to talk about the reason why Guangnao matched him with Bai Li, Lu Zhao felt that it was because he and Bai Li were the same kind of people in all likelihood. They can only go up, no matter how jealous or angry you are, they still have the same virtue, and they may turn around and grin at you when they have time, hehe.

It's a pity that Bai Li went up and fell down halfway.

This fall must have hurt.

As soon as the first two days of the estrus period passed, Lu Zhao was ready to go to the army for training. These few days were the time when the recruits occupied the first training room of the mecha simulation warehouse, and the officers who usually trained separately crowded into the second and third training rooms. He is going to arrest a few people as sparring partners.

Last night, Bai Li didn't come back until Lu Zhao returned to his room to go to bed, but he sent a text message saying that he would also ask Lu Zhao to drink nutrient solution for dinner, and then there was no more.

When Lu Zhao walked out of the bedroom, he saw Young Master Bai, who hadn't seen anyone all day yesterday, lying on the sofa drinking nutrient solution.

That posture is quite ugly, if it weren't for that face, no one would think that this is an alpha from aristocratic background.

Hearing the movement, Bai Li raised his head for a look, then retracted and continued to slump: "Flowers, good morning." He pointed to the tea table with one finger, "Nutrition solution.

" The restoration type and the meal replacement type are all for Lu Zhao.

Bai Li's voice was a little hoarse, I don't know if it was because he didn't have a good rest or what happened, his complexion was a little bad, maybe it was sleepy, he half-closed his eyes and hugged the sofa pillow, his hair was a mess.

Usually, Lu Zhao would utter one or two words, but this time it was Bai Li.

Lu Zhao's gaze stayed on Bai Li's face for a while longer, he wanted to ask, but he didn't care about anyone, so he didn't know how to ask.

"It's okay." Bai Li felt Lu Zhao's gaze, and opened his mouth first, "I just didn't sleep well, and I'm really sleepy right now. Are you going to the Legion?

" Catch up on sleep." This is still dawdling on the sofa.

Bai Li shook his head and sat up, stretching his waist: "No, I have to go to the research institute today."

In fact, Lu Zhao has never been very clear about what Bai Li does in the research institute. It's Situ's gang who are engaged in technology, and Bai Li is responsible for throwing money at it. He goes to the research institute every now and then and doesn't know what's wrong. However, Lu Zhao reasonably suspected that Bai Li was thinking about the vegetable field of the research institute.

After eating a few meals, Lu Zhao was also very concerned.

"I'm going to change clothes." Bai Li stood up from the sofa, rubbed his eyes and walked to his bedroom, "Flower, wait for me after you wash and change. Let's go together. I just happened to drive you to the army."

Lu Zhao stepped into the bathroom with one foot. Hearing this, he asked, "Replay?" You're not finished, right?

"Damn," Bai Li said happily, "Is it necessary for Eldest Young Master Bai to act? Just stop there and you will have an affectionate and handsome image." He went in and

changed his clothes.

After all, it was the speed developed by the legion. After Lu Zhao finished washing and changing his clothes, Bai Li just came out of the bedroom. He was pulling his hair to make it look less messy. The effect was not ideal, but fortunately, his face could add points.

Bai Li pulled the door, and gave Lu Zhao a "please" gesture: "We sincerely invite allies to set an example of harmonious marriage for the public." The two went out together, and

Bai Li pulled out his flamboyant suspension car .

Not long after he drove out, Baili's personal terminal rang, it was a text message, his terminal was connected to the system on the car, and it was automatically read out: "Situ: I have something to do, don't come, you should take care of it first." Slowly for two days, if you continue like this, I think you will have to report to Lao Zheng sooner or later."

This was read quite quickly, before Bai Li had time to close it, Lu Zhao listened to it completely, and glanced at Bai Li.

"Fuck," Bai Li was puzzled, "Why does this grandson keep texting me at such a time?"

Lu Zhao ignored his words: "Old Zheng?"

Bai Li looked at Lu Zhao, and was quite honest: " I used to be the doctor in charge of the treatment."

"What's wrong with the leg?" Lu Zhao knew what happened to Situ and Bai Li after hearing the treatment.

"Old problem," Bai Li lazily said, "I may have stood for a long time yesterday, it was not comfortable, it's fine."

Lu Zhao sat up straight and said, "Stop on the side, I'll ask Huo Cun to pick me up, and you turn on the automatic mode to go back. "

Bai Li didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "Huahua, I'm really fine, really, do you think I'm fine?" Seeing that Lu Zhao was still looking at him, he had to say again, "Well, I'll send you to the gate of the Legion. I'm home, I'm out, I'll go back and catch up on sleep."

After a two-second pause, Lu Zhao didn't speak again.

Lu Zhao didn't ask about Bai Li's legs, and Bai Li didn't say anything.

The system in the car started reading the news again, and neither of them spoke until the gate of the Legion.

Some things are actually quite inexplicable, both Lu Zhao and Bai Li understand. Lu Zhao asked Bai Li what was wrong with his leg, and Bai Li said it was fine, so the topic was completely broken.

It was because the relationship between the two of them only allowed this topic to go so far.

When the car arrived, Lu Zhao nodded to Bai Li, opened the door and got out of the car.

Bai Li sat in the driver's seat for a few seconds, then opened the door and walked out, calling out, "Flowers."

Lu Zhao, who had gone a few steps, turned his head to look at him.

After shouting this, Bai Li didn't know what to say. He had realized before that he was living too tensely. The more others saw the jokes, the more he would appear indifferent. After being tense for a long time, he subconsciously guarded against anyone who asked him. Didn't he deliberately include Lu Zhao in his defense? Range, he just got used to it.

Just as Bai Li was about to speak, someone yelled, "Major General?"

The voice came from behind Lu Zhao, and Lu Zhao followed the sound to look. Jiang Hao was standing not far away, but his gaze did not fall on Lu Zhao, but on Bai Li. calendar.

Bai Li was stunned, and the smile of Young Master Bai was on his face again: "Hey, you have to change this address, Lieutenant General Jiang.

" Greeting, "Training so early?"

Lu Zhao nodded.

He remembered that before Bai Li retired from the military, he was also at the rank of major general.

He couldn't remember it, because no one mentioned it, and Bai Li himself didn't mention it, so it became an understatement in his file. Everyone wiped away Bai Li's achievements, leaving only his weaknesses and scars.

Jiang Hao approached and talked to Bai Li: "You haven't come to the Legion for so many years, and you ran twice as soon as you got married." "

Ah," Bai Li raised his eyebrows in a very arrogant tone, "This is called love, don't you I understand, you're an old bachelor."

Jiang Hao laughed: "Fuck, you can't spit out ivory, can you?" "

I can just spit out lotus flowers or something with my mouth," Bai Li was not polite, and followed Lu Zhao waved his hand, "Hua Hua, I'm going back, I won't pick you up today, I'll cook a meal or something and wait for you at home." He

also winked at the group of people who came in and out of the legion People stared blankly.

Lu Zhao curled up his mouth and said nothing. This kind of silent behavior is already his most suitable attitude for Bai Li's performance.

"Wait," Jiang Hao stopped Bai Li before he went back into the car, "Go and sit with me, we haven't seen each other for a long time, let's chat?"

Bai Li looked at him and smiled casually: "Let's do it another day."

" Let's talk," Jiang Hao also looked at him, holding the car door with one hand, not letting Bai Li close it, "Major General...Bai Li, let's talk."

It was the time for recruits to come to train in the morning, and the three of them stood at the door, which was particularly conspicuous.

When Bai Li spoke again, not far away, many people stopped and took photos with their personal terminals. Bai Li closed the car door, adjusted the automatic driving mode to let the car park by itself in a nearby parking space, walked up to Lu Zhao and blinked: "Let's go, flowers, today I will send you directly to the door of the training room, I will just watch You sit in the simulation cabin and go."

Lu Zhao glanced past Jiang Hao, and landed on Bai Li's face: "Well, you can go to my dormitory to rest." He didn't

ask much, and didn't mention that Bai Li's legs were uncomfortable. stubble.

Jiang Hao didn't say anything else, just swiped the two smart guards at the door with the appearance of a mecha with his authority, entered the command to bring in foreign guests, and walked into the gate of the legion: "My office is very close, and there are not many people. Bu Lu."

Lu Zhao subconsciously glanced at Bai Li.

Bai Li flicked his bangs and grinned at him.

The office building is indeed much closer than the training area, not far from the main entrance of the legion.

Lu Zhao didn't let Bai Lizhen send him into the training room. He patted Bai Li's shoulder near the office building, grinned his teeth and left by himself. It doesn't need to be explained, Bai Li knows what it means.

"Did you see that?" Bai Li looked at Lu Zhao's back and said to Jiang Hao, "This is handsome, very tough, very tough, and very powerful." Although I almost crippled me.

Jiang Hao quite agreed, and looked at Lu Zhao and said, "Major General Lu Zhao is indeed very chic."

Bai Li patted him on the back: "Don't look, that's my omega."

"..." Jiang Hao was quite speechless, "Then you fucking let me see it or not?!"

As soon as Lu Zhao arrived in the locker room, Huo Cun came over like a mouse that smelled a smell, thieves, quite wretched.

"Major General, what's the matter?" Huo Cun winked, "I heard that Bai Li sent you here?"

Lu Zhao glanced at him: "What?"

Huo Cun opened his personal terminal and showed him the online chat room of the First Legion. Dozens of messages quickly swiped over: "Did you see it? It spread, saying that Bai Li sent you to the gate of the army, and then went to the office building with Lieutenant General Jiang Hao." The speed of this message was like a heavy rainstorm

. Zhao glanced at it and didn't look again.

"This is big news!" Seeing that Lu Zhao didn't respond, Huo Cun immediately explained, "Bai Li hasn't been in the army since the day he quit the military. How many years has it been? This is the first time!" Lu

Zhaocong He paused for taking the training clothes in his closet, and then slapped Huo Cun on the back of the head with his hand: "Are you busy?"

Huo Cun: "..." How can you be beaten for sharing gossip?

"No, I'm just telling you." Huo Cun defended himself, "They're all curious, of course, I'm not surprised, I'm not surprised at all, and I firmly stand on the same position as you."

Lu Zhao raised his hand again, and Huo Cun shrank his neck to grab his training clothes and rushed out far away.

Strange, Lu Zhao is really not surprising at all.

If a person doesn't even look at the places where he has made meritorious deeds, there are only two reasons. One is that he has gone so far that he no longer needs to miss this little feat. One is that he can't see, and it hurts to look at it, so he just closes his eyes.

Lu Zhao guessed what kind of Bai Li it was.

The locker rooms are all single compartments, and the recruits also have to train today, occupying the other half of the locker room. Lu Zhao and Huo Cun used the officer's locker room, and they could hear the chirping of recruits from a distance. They were not considered formal members of the First Legion. After greeting Lu Zhao and Huo Cun, they went to prepare for the next recruits. train.

Lu Zhao took his training uniform and entered a single room. Just as he was about to tear off his shirt, he heard the voice of a recruit from outside: "Hey, do you smell anything?" "It seems to be...

" Others sniffed, "Hmm! Yes! It smells so good? Which fucking thing puts pheromones? Provocative?" After a few seconds, someone yelled: "

Fuck! This is not alpha, this is The taste is omega!"