★ P.A.R.T.Y [Crack & Idols]

>> Exo's Dorm

Suho's POV

Everything in a big, big MESS.. Arghhhhh! I... want to go to Pluto and never return again. Omma, help me..TT_TT

"Suho,we--"

"For the last time,NO! I repeat,we will never cancel the party!" I growl to him.(wolf suho..aummm!)

"That's just....my suggestion since everything is ruined." Chen shrugs.

"I know,man..We don't even have a Christmas tree!" Sehun interrupts.

"Speaking of that,isn't that your duty to find one?" I look at him,he looks at me. He blinks blinks,then gasps.

"Seriously?You're not kidding? "

"Oh sehun!!!!! "

"Errr...I will go now! Bye,hyung..!"

"Now,the decorations,should I trust the beagle line? Hmmm.." I thought.

"Chen,baekhyun,Chanyeol!!!"

"Yo,gramps.Yeol is not here." Baekhyun exclaims.

"WTF? Kris forbid him,right?"

"I think we should prepare yeol's funeral than a party." Chen grins.

"Whatever,both of you...I trust you two to handle the decorations. Don't EVER EVER TRY TO DO FUNNY THINGS." I warn because Im not trusting them..What can I do? Half of the members are out and don't bother to come back after success their missions. -_-||

I look at the living room that have only Xiumin and the kids.Errr..Why is that I feel cold war atmosphere?! Yerin VS Yura to get Umin's attention. Err,creepy little monsters.

"Good luck,bro!" Im silently wish Xiumin and go to the kitchen.

"So,Tao..You'll help me to cook!"

"No,why should I ??"

"So,you prefer to stay with the kids?" I smirk.

"Andwaeeeee!!!!" Tao screams girly and then I hear Luhan and Kai voices..Finally,they're back.

"Omg,shut up Tao..Neighbors may think we rape you and report us to police." Luhan shot-dagger at him.

"Kai~~~~~~ you're back..I love you,bro!" Xiumin run to him and hug him..

"......." -Kai.

Kai's POV

Yay!Liz will come here~~~ Haaha,Im really happy.╮(╯3╰)╭

"Dude,stop smiling like a physco and get out from my car..We're at the dorm already."

"Tsk,dreamkiller."

" Kai~~~~~~ you're back..I love you,bro!" Xiumin hyung run to me and hug me.

"........." whut._.

"You can go look after the kids while I help suho and tao,okay?Now,go go!"He drags me to the living room and leave me with the kids..Wait,the KIDS??

Both of the little monster staring intensely at me.*gulp*

"Hey,kids!"

"Uppa! Yu pially bek..I mis yu." Yura hugs me tightly then here we goes,Yerin starts to cry.

"I kennot." *facepalmed

"Shhhush,I will play with both of you,fair??"

"Nuuuuuuu."

"Wuarghhhhh"

Yerin & Yura (Warning!Babies curse language.Lol! You are in their thought ~~ )