★ Romeo till the end

Third Person's POV

After the chaos that had happened, now they were back to the Seoul. Xiumin was dealing with the bad news. He found out that his lover,Ji Hye and his unborn baby were already died but Xiumin still thankful that he still had Yerin.

Xiumin swore that he would appreciate everyone in his life from now on. Everything seemed to come to the end but there was something that haven't solve.

What would happened to Exo's love stories of D.o, Dylia,Chanyeol and Ji Eun?

------------

Kyungsoo stalked Dylia from behind the bush. Dylia currently busy at the bar. She was a waitress and in this bar he first fell for her because of her beauty. The first time they met, Kyungsoo was singing on the stage when she stepped in and she stole his heart right at that moment. He was singing a beautiful song while looking lovingly at Dylia. And from that moment on, he determined that one day he will propose Dylia to be his wife.

After held all of his courage together, Kyungsoo entered the bar and asked for the manager's help.The light became dimmer and Dylia was shocked when she heard the announcement of Kyungsoo's name on the stage. Kyungsoo smiled lovingly to her and began to sing. If Dylia was not mistaken,this song title is, 'Proposal?', Kyungsoo was proposing to her?

I told you to wait but i ignore you long time..
Someday
just wait little..the day will come somday...
i know what you want to say
i know how long you wait.
but i tell you now
You don't have to cry
dont cry and lift your face up and laugh..

I will make you smile
i will give you happiness on beside you forever
Don't be afraid
dont be afraid everything will be alright.
Thank you for waiting me... my love..
before i tell you sorry but i want to say this...
i want to tell you this
but however i couldn't say
would you marry me?
You don''t have to cry
dont cry and lift your face up and  laugh..

I will make you smile
i will give you happiness on beside you forever
dont be afraid everything will be alright.
in the waiting you cry and i know you cry..
i will give to you now your love]
You don't have to cry
dont cry and lift your face up and laugh..

I will make you smile
i will give you happiness on beside you forever
Dont be afraid everything will go ok..

Kyungsoo kept his gaze at Dylia for the entire time while he was singing. The people in the bar couldn't hide their jealousy,looking at the way Kyungsoo from EXO sang to Dylia. At this moment, even a fool can figure out who he was singing to without he needed to even mentioned the name. As the song ended, Kyungsoo put down his mic and was slowly approaching Dylia. His eyes fix on her, lovingly and she had to cupped her mouth with her hands to control how emotional she was. She had been waiting for this moment from the first time she had her eyes on him. He has always been her prince charming, handsome, and romantic.She put  all her love, trust, and hopes in him.

For him, she can do everything, as long as he stays by her side.

She wanted him, she needed him, for the rest of her life. And right now, he was standing in front of her. He lifted her left hand up, slowly while kneeling down and cupped her hand in his two big hands, rubs it gently and he smiled at her handsomely. She nodded with a smile. Her eyes were about to tear up with his gentle caring gesture. With his right hand still firmly held her left hand,he reaches inside his pocket and took out a fancy red box.

Everyone probably was able to figure out what was inside that box.

" Yes." That simple word going to change their life for better. Exo members with Yerin made a surprise appearance and they clapped their hand together. Dylia was going to be apart of their family.

After a week,everyone was busy with the preparation of D.D wedding. Lizzy often came to the dorm to help and the table had turned,now Lizzy was crazy head over heels about Kai. She followed him everywhere to the point it scared Kai but nevertheless he was happy because it's not one-side love anymore. But he will never admitted that.

" D.o appa is soooo sweet,right.I'm jealous,Yerinnie." Ji Eun pouted and Yerin who in her arms,pecked on Ji Eun's pouting lips.

" Gumawo. Hehe. Anyways, where's your yeol appa? Why he left us alone here! That jerk. He left his soon to be wife and his baby on the street at Han River in this cold night. This is not a date that I dreamt of !! Jeez." Ji Eun gritted her teeth.

Buzz. Buzz.

From: Yeol Jerk
To : My wifey (soon)

Hey,find me if u can. Look at ur surrounding there were clues. Goodluck. Love u too.

Suddenly, the colourful arrows caught her attention. The arrow was stuck on the trees along the way. On the arrow,there was sweet words written by Chanyeol. Ji Eun followed the arrows that lead her ways to find Chanyeol. She walked until she saw the last arrow,she stopped.

Her favorite song was playing and there was Chanyeol.

I’m happy that you’re here, I’m happy that you’re mine
I like everything that is between us,
The sight of you coming to me like destiny flickers before my eyes..

" I know I am not romantic like Kyungsoo. But I really love you."

You drench my heart and my heart is fluttering
A flower mysteriously bloomed between us, a fluttering feeling comes..
My heart is trembling because now I can only see you
I think of you, hold your hand and talk of love every day,

" I can't sing for you since I am a rapper,so I play your favorite song to clarify my feelings towards you. I really love you."

But that’s not enough for my heart..
Even though I get nervous sometimes when I
think of you...
My heart melts because of you
When I see you, a day feels so short, it’s so strange
My heart trembles even when I see your photo
because you’re in my heart
Your voice sweetly whispers, can you always stay by my side?

The song ended with Chanyeol's words,

" Will you marry me?"

Yerin cheered with her baby voice.

" You jerk."

" I'll accept it as a yes."

" Stupid,I hate you."

" I love you too. Look like there will be two weddings."

--------------