★Part 2

''Urm..'' Kyugsoo gasped.

''We're here!'' They were awkwardly grinned .All of the members waved at Soo Man.

''Eh,Xiumin?Is that your dirty clothes?'' Soo Man stared at him. Xiumin is holding a mountain of clothes and there is Yerin. She was hiding under the clothes.

''Haha.'' He nervously laughed off while his hands busy to keep the baby to stay still.

''Wuaaaarghhh...'' a baby voice crying could be heard.

''Yah! What's that?'' Soo Man looked at them suspiciously.

''Ohhhh...that's my phone's ringtone!'' Chen pretends to find his phone.

''Aigoo..where did I put it?'' He smiled to the CEO but only god knows how his heart beat so fast.

''Hiks...hiks..huhu..'' Tao bursted out,crying.

''What's wrong with you?''

''H-he is sad because he missed  China.''Luhan said but the truth is,..Xiumin wrongly passed the baby to him.

''Oh! The phone already stop ringing.'' Sehun sent eyes signal to his hyung.'Where is Yerin?'

Then, Tao's tears explained a lot, everything.

''Ok,back to the topic.I have decide that you guys will comeback with a new album.''

''OMYGOSH.'' Baekhyun eyes grew wider when the baby already escaped from Tao and now was crawling behind Lee Soo Man.

''So...who's going to dance in the middle?'' Chanyeol looked at Kai.

''CHANYEOL!'' Baekhyun whispered to him.

''No,not me..I think..''

''Yah! Park Chanyeol.'' Baekhyun gritted his teeth.

''Shh....let me speak..''

''Hurm..can you mind to hear what I'm going to say?''

''Baek,please shut up.''

''B-but..''

''Ok,so Baekhyun..what do you want to say?'' Lee Soo Man noticed him,wiggled umcomfortable in his place.

''I.hate.you.Park.Chanyeol!'' Baekhyun mouthing the words to Chanyeol.

''What? So now,you won't talk to me?''Chanyeol pouted so that Baekhyun push his head to look at the direction. ''OHMYGOSH.'' Finally Chanyeol saw what Baekhyun is trying to say.

Baekhyun(→_→) *facepalmed

Tao was telling Kris and Kris was  whispering to Lay and with that clueless face Lay said to Suho.''The baby is escaped.''

''WHAT THE HECK??!'' Suho burst out, screaming and standing.

''You have any problem, Jummyeon?'' Lee Soo Man is eyeing him.

''A-aniya..'' He said and rubbed his face.

''I need to go to the toilet.'' Lay walked really fast and quickly grabbed the baby when Suho distracted Soo Man. Lay hides the baby in his t-shirt.

''Ahh..ah~~'' Lay was moaning when the baby bites his nipples.

''Oh my..what's he doing?'' Kai smirked and got smacked from D.o.

''Don't be silly..It is the baby.'' he whisper and shot dagger toward him.

D.o shook his head due to this so called 'Innocent' Jong In.

''Zhang Yixing,go to the toilet quickly..Your vocals are disturbing us.'' Soo Man warned him.

''Im sorry.''

Lay went to the toilet and luckily Yerin is not crying. Ting!✨

Lay got an idea!! He is smiling.

Meanwhile.,

''Oh gosh,I'm breathless.'' Dylia was complaining..Of course,who's going to survive in the closet and surrounding by smelly stockings?!

And Yura is already sleeping under the bed.

''I will KILL you,KYUNGSOO.'' she smirked evilly and determined to do that when she get out.

''I'm sorry,Dylia baby.'' Kyungsoo said to his heart.

Finally,Soo Man decided to end the discussion.

''Ok,that's all..I got to go now.'' And everyone are in relieved.

''Lay,where is Yerin?''

''Huh? Who is Yerin?''

''Lay!!!!''

''Oh yeah! Our baby!! I put her in the basket and hangs it outside the corridor.''

''You WHATT??'' They are speechless.

They ran and Kris grabbed the baby and hugged her.

''Ottoke?! I'm glad you're still here.'' Kris hugged Yerin tightly.

''Even though with that cold face,I know Kris has soft heart.'' D.o smiles and everyone nods.

''Do Kyungsoo!!!!!'' Dylia burst out with anger and pulled his ear.

''Ouch..that's hurt.''

''Serve you right!''

''I'm really sorry...so sorry.'' D.o makes his super aegyo and melt Dylia's heart.

''Ah,uppa~~ im ungry.'' Yura was  stretching and yawning.

''Kekeke...Let's go to eat but I'm cooking for us.'' D.o said and everyone agree.