★ The Nanny

I know that I update really slow...Jeongmal mianhe..I have a lot to do since I moved to another City...For those who still reading my stories.Thank you so much..And I really appreciate your patience...So,I will update double chaps due to Exo wins at MAMA. ****************************
No One's POV    

Early in the morning should be peaceful and calm with the birds were chirping but it was not at Exo's Dorm,of course.

''WHAAT? Her?!But we want Kim Myra!!'' Exo's members were protesting to their leader.

''On second thought.. NO!''

''B-but...that girl is still innocent and young to be a mother.'' Xiumin said.

''I know you guys very well...You guys just want to flirt with the sexy Myra,right?'' Suho rolled his eyes to the maximum.

''Lay,you agree with me, right?" Suho asked,Lay.

''Ha?...tell me again,what are we fighting for?''

''Lay..-_-"

''We still want Myra!''

''No!''

''Myra!''

''No and No''

''No,No,No..'' Out of blue,Chen was dancing Apink-No,No,No.

''Chen! Stop dancing!'' D.o glared to him.

''Tsk.I want them to stop fighting.''

Meanwhile,Tao,Sehun and Kai were playing Xbox games at the living room totally ignored their hyungs.

Knock.Knock.Knock.

''Nobody's at home!'' He answered the 'knocking' while his eyes concentrated to the game.

''Sehun!! Kai,open the door!''Suho said.

''No way,man..I'm playing with Sehun! Tao..''

''Im not going to leave the couch unless I die.'' Tao didn't move at all.

''I don't know why we create the slogan 'We are One'..'' D.o said and went to the door.

''Morning! Kim Ji Eun imnida.'' The girl said and bows.

''Guys! She's here!!'' D.o said while leaded her to the living room.

''Urm..Im Do Kyungsoo.So,you know what your task,right?''

''Be a maid?!''

''No,you will be our nanny.''

''What the...'' she seemed to shock.

''He meant to be our daughter's nanny.'' Suho corrected and made it clear to Ji Eun.

''Oh,okay...I love kids!'' She was  smiling.

''Good! So..welcome to Exo's family.''

Ji Eun's POV

So...this is my first day as a maid. Hwaiting! I must earn money so I don't really care what job I got.

  Knock.Knock.Knock.

''Nobody's at home!'' Someone was shouting..What the.

Then,a big eyes guy opened the door and smiled to me. He's kind of cute.

''Morning! Kim Ji Eun imnida.'' I said and bow.

''Guys! She's here!!'' He shouted while leaded me on to the living room.

''Urm..I'm Do Kyungsoo.So,you know what your task,right?''

''Be a maid?!''

''No,you will be our nanny.''

''What the...'' Be their nanny?!? But,they were all grown up.

''He meant to be our daughter's nanny but please keep it as a secret.'' A short and angelic face guy said but still...kids and me?! We are mutual enemies!

''Oh,okay...I love kids!''I said and fakely smile.

''Good! So,welcome to Exo's family.''

''Yay! We should celebrate it tonight when the kids already sleep!'' Baekhyun smirked and gave an evil look to the others.

''Ok then.''

''Wuarghhhhh..''

''Opps,your daughter is awake.''

''Your daughter too,Ji eun..so have fun taking care of her.'' And then, one by one leaves the poor dumbfounded Ji Eun and did their activities such as continue to sleep,breakfast,went to the room, etc.

''Hey,baby?!'' Ji Eun greeted the baby at the room.

''.........'' an awkward silence.

''I should take you to the shower first!'' She said and lift the baby.

''You smell so good.'' Chanyeol was sniffing the baby after shower.

''So,where's the diapers? And her clothes?!Her things?''

''Urm...We used Yura's things.'' Chanyeol said,embarassed.

''What?!'' God must be kidding me... 

''Look like we got a lot of works to do and fix.''

''So...What she going to wears?''

''Luckily,I brought my fluffy jacket.But,I had to cut it to Yerin's size..and do some tranformation.''