★ HunHan as parents

9.00 a.m.

" Aigoo,they're so cute together.." Luhan and Sehun cooed at the sleeping baby Yerin in the middle of Taoris in the living room.

" Hehhehe..Yerin looks like me" Chen pokes the said baby's little toe.

"Don't even dream bout it." Xiumin snorts.

"Wae?? I'm his appa too." Chen whines.

"Ya! Don't be loud..Yerin is sleeping" Kris hissed.

" Wuarghhhhhhh."

" Told you -_-"

"Sehun, Luhan!! Take care of Yerin now,okay?? We're going to rest." Tao walk to their his room.

" Ok,can we go to the amusement park today with Yerin?.." Sehun asks while wipes Yerin's saliva that keep dripping from her little mouth.

"Okay..okay..bye-bye..Behave okay??" Kris kissed Yerin's chubby cheeks earns giggles from the baby.

Xiumin and Chen are out for their breakfast date. They left the two boys with the baby.

"Now Yerinnie...let's change your diaper and then go out okay?" Luhan said to the baby. Yerin tries to sit and start to crawls away from Luhan.

"Sehuun!! Catch Yerin NOW!!" Luhan said in shocked.

"Finally! You're fast Yerin.." Sehun catches the baby but Yerin wiggles around to be free herself from Sehun.

"Wuuuu...!!" Yerin cries and kept struggling.

"Luhan hyung!!Help me!!" Luhan sighs and stand up from his seat. He approaches the latter who hand in Yerin to his arm.

"Don't cry.." He rockes the baby back and forth but Yerin cries louder.

"Open the toilet door! God dammit! Stop crying for the sake.." He wipes the tears from Yerin's cheeks but wet again in a split of second.

" Sehunnie!!" Luhan run to Sehun and frown as he see Yerin bawling in Sehun's arm.

"This monster doesn't want hers diaper change and keeps crying." Sehun whines as he kept rocking the said baby. Luhan sigh for nth times and open his arms wide enough to welcome the baby.

"Hand her to me, Sehunnie.." Sehun hand in the crying mess
baby to his hyung once again.

"Now..now..Don't cry baby Yerin.." Luhan cooed and Yerin stop crying automatically.

"Good girl..Now let's see what's wrong with you." He pecks Yerin's cheeks and get a weak cute giggles in exchange.Luhan grab a new diaper leaving Sehun dumbfounded.

"Sehunn!!" Luhan screams.

" WHAT??!"

" Yerin's hot."

" ........I know she's hot like me."

"Pabo,I mean she has a fever."

" Oh MY God. What should we do?" Sehun shrieks.

" Hospital of course,what do you expect?"

" Aigoo,my baby is sick,right? Daddy is sorry. I'm not a good daddy." Luhan kiss Yerin chubby cheeks.

" But we can't go to the hospital. They will ask us many questions."

" You're right,hun. Ha! Let's go to the baby clinic."

" Yeah."

" Daddy going to save your life,Yerin." Yerin looks a bit clueless with Luhan statement.