★Exo-K vs Exo-M

" Uppa,i wunder whut te baby name?" Yura asked suddenly. Lay looked at Yura and think of the best answers.

"Err...hurm..I don't even know too." Lay replied,sheepishly.

'What the best answer,huh.'

" Guys!!!" Lay shouted.

" Yah,shut up..the baby had just been sleeping after 2 hours straight of crying! I AM TIRED TO DEAL WITH HER AGAIN." D.o glared at Lay. You know,it's quite scary especially D.O eyes are huge.

" Yeah!!!! yay!yah! I won, poor Yeollie lost~Wuhuuuu~" Baekhyun was screaming and jumping while Chanyeol facepalmed. Unawared of dark aura surrounding them.

" Wuaaarghhhhhhhh.."

" BYUN BAEKHYUN!!! " Tao was chasing baekhyun and knocked him down.

" You know....I'm sleepy and cuz of you I can't sleep!" Tao is whining, with his usual girl's tones.

" You know....I'm sleepy and cuz of you I can't sleep!~" Baekhyun was so expert at mimicking Tao.

" Byun Baekhyun~" A creepy ass voice was coming from behind them. Baekhyun gasped. Oh no,it's the scary kyungsoo. The others just shook their head. You know what happened next....,it wasn't really good.

After a moment,

" Guys,stop it..kyungsoo,the baby is hungry now."

" Babyboo~aww..my cutie pie." Kris was hugging and playing with the baby to distract her from crying.

" I think we should finally named the baby, don't you think so?" Xiumin suggested.

" Cool! Let's name her 'Hara'?" Kai grinned.

" No! Don't named her with your past girlfriends name!" Sehun spatted.

" Haru!"

" It's Tablo's daughter,Chen."

"Mimi?"-Suho.

"Cherry?"-Kris.

"I said Mimi!"

"Cherry!! It's really a cute name!"-Kris.

"Mimi!"

"Cherry!"

"Mimi"

"Cherry!"

"Fine,let's vote. Who want Mimi as her name?" Suho asked and shared a 'im your leader-look'

" Exo-M??" Kris said with a death glare.

All of them kept their mouth shut and looked at each other,

So,lastly...

Exo-K voted for Mimi. And all of Exo-M voted for Cherry. They had to do that..or...else the leaders are going to be mad..But,it draw,of course..6 Vs 6..so? They narrowed their eyes to Yura.

"Whut?"

"Cherry or Mimi?"

Yura pouted and put her hands at her head.*thinking*.....

'What is she going to choose??!'...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Huhuhu....short chapter..i dont have ideas lately..forgive me?? T^T So,between Mimi and Cherry? hmm...what will Yura choose?